Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,015 members, 7,835,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

I Will Be The Next President Of Nigeria, I'm The Solution-chibuike Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Be The Next President Of Nigeria, I'm The Solution-chibuike Amaechi (219 Views)

Help Will Come – Chibuike Amaechi To Nigerians / Crowd That Welcomed Chibuike Amaechi In Duara Kastina (Video) / Chibuike Amaechi Celebrates His 54th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Be The Next President Of Nigeria, I'm The Solution-chibuike Amaechi by NAIJASTANDARD71: 9:38pm On Apr 13, 2022
Election:
I will be the next President of Nigeria, I am the solution to the nation problems, I have successfully served for 23 years -Minister of Transportation, Chibuike Amaechi
…boasts: ‘Those who know me can testify that I have always been a straight talker, this trait has not always made me popular, but I speak truth with conviction, which is why they call me the Lion of Niger Delta’

*‘Under President Muhammadu Buhari administration, we have invested billions in infrastructure, human capital development, and made reforms that will pay off over time in terms of socio-economic growth and stability. We have invested heavily in projects and initiatives that will secure a brighter, better future for Nigeria”

*“I have served our nation for the last seven years as Minister of Transportation. For eight years before that, I served as Governor of Rivers State. In the preceding eight years before that, I was Speaker of the Rivers State House of Assembly. These 23 years of service have equipped me not only with great experience in governance and public service but also compassion for the ordinary citizens of our dear country”
https://nigeriastandardnewspaper.com/ng/election-i-will-be-the-next-president-of-nigeria-i-am-the-solution-to-the-nation-problems-i-have-successfully-served-for-23-years-minister-of-transportation-chibuike-amaechi-boast/

Re: I Will Be The Next President Of Nigeria, I'm The Solution-chibuike Amaechi by NAIJASTANDARD71: 9:39pm On Apr 13, 2022
Really?
Re: I Will Be The Next President Of Nigeria, I'm The Solution-chibuike Amaechi by SmartProf(m): 9:40pm On Apr 13, 2022
Maybe you have been spoken to by a motivational speaker.
Re: I Will Be The Next President Of Nigeria, I'm The Solution-chibuike Amaechi by Anieke77(m): 9:46pm On Apr 13, 2022
Like for amaechi share for tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Be The Next President Of Nigeria, I'm The Solution-chibuike Amaechi by Realadey(m): 9:46pm On Apr 13, 2022
That's what they love to say before getting there, but after getting there it is another story such as:
"The past administration had killed the nation before we took over".
"The price of crude oil has fallen too much".
"The past adminstration got it wrong".
And many more, Mr Rotimi, it will be better to go and Roti your wife and children and enjoy the loots u have gotten.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Be The Next President Of Nigeria, I'm The Solution-chibuike Amaechi by Truthisunique2: 9:47pm On Apr 13, 2022
I don't see where he said the boasting me op
Re: I Will Be The Next President Of Nigeria, I'm The Solution-chibuike Amaechi by DonMarkuzi(m): 9:50pm On Apr 13, 2022
Election don come, you don throway Rotimi from ur name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Be The Next President Of Nigeria, I'm The Solution-chibuike Amaechi by Acidosis(m): 9:50pm On Apr 13, 2022
Amaechi is the most un-presidential candidate in the history of Nigeria. Arrogant and careless talker!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

What Cannot Happen In Nigeria Does Not Exist. / State Of The Nation: Name A Sector Leme Explain To You Why It Can Never Be Good / Violence At APC Primary.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.