Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Another Side To Osinachi's Death - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Another Side To Osinachi's Death (774 Views)

Osinachi’s Death: FG Files 23-count Charge Against Husband, Nwachukwu / Video: Update On Osinachi’s Death And How Her Children Got A Scholarship / Osinachi Death Cause (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Side To Osinachi's Death by rtdCivilservant: 10:00pm On Apr 13, 2022
Why is no one calling for the arrest of members of the Osinachi's maiden family, especially Osinachi's twin sister? After listening to her(twin sister's) own account of how Osinachi's husband(the beast) treated their sister while she was alive, I was left with no other word but to call her twin sister a fool. How come they couldn't get the husband arrested while Osinachi was alive, and made him write an undertaking that should anything happen to Osinachi that he would be held liable? It is obvious Osinachi was either not herself or she was bewitched. If not that we are talking about death, I wouldn't have been sorry a single bit for the family, they had every opportunity of saving their sister but they stupidly allowed her to die. They should arrest her twin sister and charge her as well.

1 Like

Re: Another Side To Osinachi's Death by elonmuskbaby: 6:51am On Apr 14, 2022
Even her family, children and friends as well as herself are all complicit in her death.everytime you see or know her husband abused her in your presence she will go and beg you In secret.kneel and cry before you not to report her husband or expose him and you agreed to such nonsensical tears and begging.that is what yorubas call ebe ika.even if my sister lies on the ground and cry lagoon even roll on the floor I will still expose her husband and let the world know she wants to willfully kill herself by remaining with him after several warnings so if she eventually dies there her blood will no longer be on my hands but to keep quiet in the face of such brutality because she begged you it means you enabled her to hate herself.this is where tough love comes in.even if she hates herself or she chooses to be an enemy to herself it's you as a mother, sister, father or brother that will force her to value herself.for example.you have an overweight or obese child and she constantly begs you to buy soda,meatpie and junk food for her you have to be deaf to her pleas because you as a parent know it's not good for her health even when she doesn't know it's bad for her health.its not every decision or action your child takes that you permit ESPECIALLY WHEN ITS A THREAT TO HER LIFE.

When I was watching pastor eneches video this morning I was more irritated with the woman and her family members.so you know that your husband is beating you up on a regular basis yet you went to the pastor with your husband for prayers or to lay hands on you for prayers complaining of chest pain meanwhile you know the genesis and cause of the chest pain.what type of self destructive hypocrisy and self delusion is that?

Wasting money and time going to hospitals for x-rays etc when you know that it's not a spiritual problem but a domestic problem. Her children knew and saw what was going on even her 16 year old son but he kept mute because he's afraid Of his father.shebi now he has lost both parents.the fear he refused to face by speaking out or reporting to the pastor is what he will face full time.he Will now see the raw wickedness of the world and his conscience will kill him everyday for watching his mother die everyday when he could have spoken up.no more parental covering.he Will grow up without a mother to mother him,love him and counsel him while his father is in jail then he will know what he did to himself and his younger ones.if he's lucky enough to see someone to pay his school fees without experiencing another form of abuse,he should thank God.
Re: Another Side To Osinachi's Death by stacyadams: 11:56am On Apr 14, 2022
rtdCivilservant:
Why is no one calling for the arrest of members of the Osinachi's maiden family, especially Osinachi's twin sister? After listening to her(twin sister's) own account of how Osinachi's husband(the beast) treated their sister while she was alive, I was left with no other word but to call her twin sister a fool. How come they couldn't get the husband arrested while Osinachi was alive, and made him write an undertaking that should anything happen to Osinachi that he would be held liable? It is obvious Osinachi was either not herself or she was bewitched. If not that we are talking about death, I wouldn't have been sorry a single bit for the family, they had every opportunity of saving their sister but they stupidly allowed her to die. They should arrest her twin sister and charge her as well.

You cannot arrest the sister.....when some people decide to fall in love or marry , family members will point out the red flags they are seeing. Some people will start fighting their family members..osinachi made her choice and paid the price....you can't save who doesn't want to be saved.
Re: Another Side To Osinachi's Death by Wazobia2216: 12:00pm On Apr 14, 2022
rtdCivilservant:
Why is no one calling for the arrest of members of the Osinachi's maiden family, especially Osinachi's twin sister? After listening to her(twin sister's) own account of how Osinachi's husband(the beast) treated their sister while she was alive, I was left with no other word but to call her twin sister a fool. How come they couldn't get the husband arrested while Osinachi was alive.
Your anger is justified because a soul is lost!

Not just the family, the system is at fault here!

1. The African (tradition) factor: you will have people in facts elders that will say their mothers went through worst but they endured because of them (kids) and today they are celebrated

2. The society: will say "them no dey come back from police station to become friends" they will even harass the family for getting the husband arrested over what they termed "family affair!"

3. The police will say, na family issue, go and sort yourselves out!

4. The church: many churches frown at divorce!

5. Even Elisha Abbo, representing Adamawa North Senatorial District, descended on the woman after she pleaded with him not to physically assault the shopowner, till date what has happened to Elisha Abbo

What message did the government pass to the populace What protection did this regime offered women

Its a shame, I tell you!

This is now an eye opener! For everyone! Domestic violence kills!!!

It does not only inflict external injury but internal and even emotional injuries

One of the sisters even said Osinachi was crying during her ministration because of what she was going through

Do we really have a ministry that takes these cases seriously

1 Like

Re: Another Side To Osinachi's Death by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 14, 2022
rtdCivilservant:

They couldn't do that because they sold their daughter to the man the Igbo way. You know, bride price and list and all that.

(1) (Reply)

POS Operator Narrates How A Customer Scammed His Salesgirl N200k (Pics/Video) / Tension In Anambra As Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Checkpoint, Kill Many / Nigeria Mock Ghanaians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.