Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,334 members, 7,957,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:27 PM

Apostle Constance Friday shows support for Actor Will Smith after Oscar Mishap - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Apostle Constance Friday shows support for Actor Will Smith after Oscar Mishap (183 Views)

Burna Boy Prays For Will Smith After His Wife Jada Shared Their ‘Bedroom’ Crisis / Emeka Ani: Yul Edochie Seeks Financial Support For Actor / American Actor, Will Smith Explores The World’s Deepest Pool (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Constance Friday shows support for Actor Will Smith after Oscar Mishap by constancefriday(m): 1:17am On Apr 14, 2022
News - Apostle Constance C. Friday shows support for Actor Will Smith after the Oscar Awards incident.
Appeals for the 10 years ban to be reversed!

I totally understand why Big Willy slapped Chris Rock.
I once slapped someone for saying trash about my GF (now Ex. GF) i did it because I loved her.
- he says.

Both Big Willy (Actor Will Smith) and Comedian Chris ROCK are funny. I like them both.

I've been a big fan of Will Smith right from back in the days of
"The Fresh Prince of Bel Air"

with the likes of Uncle Phil and co. We always watched the comedy series every Friday night.

Till the days of block buster action movies eg Bad Boys 1,2,3, I Robot, Enemy at the gates, Suicide Squad etc etc till his latest Movie Richard, plus many more.

Big Willy is truly a living legend.
He inspires us a lot, he's never played a destroy the black guy kind of snuff role since he started making and acting hollywood movies. I hope he doesn't, Jamie Foxx, and Lawrence Fishburne recently did!

His never say die body language in movies like "I am Legend" and co. are simply awesome!

I think his 10 years ban is too harsh. He should be forgiven by the Oscars crew.

I wish him happy married life with Jada Pinkett, let no one put them asunder! In Jesus name, Amen.

Much Love!
Yours Sincerely;
Apostle Constance C. Friday
(Your Big Fan from here)

Re: Apostle Constance Friday shows support for Actor Will Smith after Oscar Mishap by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:28am On Apr 14, 2022
lets put sentiments aside. regardless of how big an actor a person is and/or how he isnpires people and/or what was the joke about....will smith had no valid reason whatsoever to physically attack Chris Rock, NONE!!!

...and if you sir slapped someone because they made fun of your gf, it says a lot about your "holy" mindset.

as much as he probably didnt deserve the 10yr ban, he also didnt deserve to keep being seated at the oscar (as if nothing had happened) AND receive his oscar, after what he did.
Re: Apostle Constance Friday shows support for Actor Will Smith after Oscar Mishap by Ammishaddai: 1:35am On Apr 14, 2022
[s]
MrBrownJay1:
lets put sentiments aside. regardless of how big an actor a person is and/or how he isnpires people and/or what was the joke about....will smith had no valid reason whatsoever to physically attack Chris Rock, NONE!!!

...and if you sir slapped someone because they made fun of your gf, it says a lot about your "holy" mindset.

as much as he probably didnt deserve the 10yr ban, he also didnt deserve to keep being seated at the oscar (as if nothing had happened) AND receive his oscar, after what he did.
[/s] You have no right to judge since you also have your own faults
Re: Apostle Constance Friday shows support for Actor Will Smith after Oscar Mishap by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:38am On Apr 14, 2022
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] You have no right to judge since you also have your own faults

in what weird world do you live in that a person cannot condemn the actions of others because we may have our own fault?! this is my opinion, this is my belief, and whether i "may" have my own fault (or not) is irrelevant to the issue at hand.

whats next?! i cant say that the Nigerian bastards polithieves should burn in hell because i "may" have some fault of my own?! what about rapists/ritualists/kidnappers/armed robbers etc, should i also NOT condemn them because i have my own fault.

(1) (Reply)

So Hilarious, Actress Nkechi Blessing Blast Fan For Dating A Rich Guy / ���18885702696 Swiss Airlines New Booking Number��� / Africa's First Bitcoin Investor, Gaius, Reveals The 2 Things Every Youth Must Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.