Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

A Street Beggar In Canada Has Better Life Than A Billionaire In Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Street Beggar In Canada Has Better Life Than A Billionaire In Nigeria (2331 Views)

Cameroonian Man Excited As He Relocates From Poland To Nigeria For Better Life / Don't Relocate: You Can Become A Billionaire In Nigeria: FANTASY! / Amount Of Nigerians In Canada Has Tripled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Street Beggar In Canada Has Better Life Than A Billionaire In Nigeria by HeliotJ: 5:12am On Apr 14, 2022
Canada has proven to be a rewarding immigration center for people who dream of better Life. People that beg on the street are richer in Canada than politicians in Nigeria. Little wonder our senators are now hustling Canadian visa.

On Canadian soil, you're guaranteed a better security, even without working. Beggars take home more than $100k per month by begging on the street. And they're guaranteed free housing and health benefits which isn't possible in Nigeria.
Re: A Street Beggar In Canada Has Better Life Than A Billionaire In Nigeria by LeoDeKing: 5:29am On Apr 14, 2022
So as a beggar not contributing anything to the economy of Canada, you earn $100k (over N40m) monthly, then free housing and other social benefits.

All Shinedu does everyday is continue lying to himself and believing his lies. grin

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Street Beggar In Canada Has Better Life Than A Billionaire In Nigeria by Administration1: 5:33am On Apr 14, 2022
Mumu

9 Likes

Re: A Street Beggar In Canada Has Better Life Than A Billionaire In Nigeria by Mooh247: 5:39am On Apr 14, 2022
grin

Some people destiny Na to die homeless in freezing Canadian winter

9 Likes

Re: A Street Beggar In Canada Has Better Life Than A Billionaire In Nigeria by appishani1(m): 5:47am On Apr 14, 2022
What type of mentality do you have? You think this oyinbo land is heaven? Who force you to live in Nigeria. Nobody tie you with rope here. Go go go go bro nigeria don't need you too.

8 Likes

Re: A Street Beggar In Canada Has Better Life Than A Billionaire In Nigeria by MRFIXER001: 5:49am On Apr 14, 2022
shocked
HeliotJ:
Canada has proven to be a rewarding immigration center for people who dream of better Life. People that beg on the street are richer in Canada than politicians in Nigeria. Little wonder our senators are now hustling Canadian visa.

On Canadian soil, you're guaranteed a better security, even without working. Beggars take home more than $100k per month by begging on the street. And they're guaranteed free housing and health benefits which isn't possible in Nigeria.
Re: A Street Beggar In Canada Has Better Life Than A Billionaire In Nigeria by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:11am On Apr 14, 2022
anyone who believes this BS, is not only deluded, but also highly stoopid....

here is a simple clue: there is NO RESPECT for people begging on the street. they are viewed as garbage/parasite by most, and the only ones who give them handouts, do so because they pity them. i know that most lazy broke hungry people would see the above as an achievement, but believe me... sitting all day outside a supermarket (in the freezing Canadian cold) with your hand out asking for money IS NOT AN ACHIEVEMENT!

***spit on floor***

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Street Beggar In Canada Has Better Life Than A Billionaire In Nigeria by Treepower2000: 7:36am On Apr 14, 2022
This op is saying that a beggar earn about 1.2 million dollars a year in Canada.
That means that beggars earn more than top company management and directors in that country.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Street Beggar In Canada Has Better Life Than A Billionaire In Nigeria by Cardealer2021(m): 8:15am On Apr 14, 2022
Apart from security life is more better in Nigeria than in Canada. cool
Argue with your ancestors tongue

4 Likes

Re: A Street Beggar In Canada Has Better Life Than A Billionaire In Nigeria by Cardealer2021(m): 8:17am On Apr 14, 2022
Treepower2000:
This op is saying that a beggar earn about 1.2 million dollars a year in Canada.
That means that beggars earn more than top company management and directors in that country.
The op na confirm ode when never leave him village once

4 Likes

Re: A Street Beggar In Canada Has Better Life Than A Billionaire In Nigeria by HeliotJ: 5:38pm On Apr 14, 2022
Prove me wrong with evidence. Don't attack me
Re: A Street Beggar In Canada Has Better Life Than A Billionaire In Nigeria by hamouston91(m): 1:45am On Apr 15, 2022
This OP na yeye mumu, I don’t think his illiterate brain comprehends the meaning of the word billionaire . A friend of mine visited Los Angeles’ Skid row area an sent me this;

I walked by a tent yesterday belonging to a unfortunately homeless person and they were both using m3th… the look in their eyes was dead… they just looked so sad and scared. The city is gorgeous, but the underbelly can be atrociously sad. You want to help them, but you can’t even make eye contact cause in their delirious state, they could harm you on accident… it’s upsetting all around in that department.

Mind you, this guy is a White American guy, yet a poverty stricken pauper comes here to say shit! What a disgrace, so if by chance, he becomes a billionaire overnight, then he is still is less than a begger in Canada. Or is the Sufferer trying to say a street begger in Canada lives a better life than Aliko Dangote, the richest black person in the world!
Godforbids your kind of poverty!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Street Beggar In Canada Has Better Life Than A Billionaire In Nigeria by HeliotJ: 10:41am On Apr 15, 2022
hamouston91:
This OP na yeye mumu, I don’t think his illiterate brain comprehends the meaning of the word billionaire . A friend of mine visited Los Angeles’ Skid row area an sent me this;

I walked by a tent yesterday belonging to a unfortunately homeless person and they were both using m3th… the look in their eyes was dead… they just looked so sad and scared. The city is gorgeous, but the underbelly can be atrociously sad. You want to help them, but you can’t even make eye contact cause in their delirious state, they could harm you on accident… it’s upsetting all around in that department.

Mind you, this guy is a White American guy, yet a poverty stricken pauper comes here to say shit! What a disgrace, so if by chance, he becomes a billionaire overnight, then he is still is less than a begger in Canada. Or is the Sufferer trying to say a street begger in Canada lives a better life than Aliko Dangote, the richest black person in the world!
Godforbids your kind of poverty!

I don't seem to understand you. You mean Aliko Dangote lives better than people abroad? Abroad that has everything a billionaire in naija can only dream of. In my opinion, a street beggar in Canada is doing Better than a billionaire with legitimate business in Nigeria. At least, a street beggar own a house and eat free food from the government. I heard government take care of people without job and give them at least $200k per month. Not like I've been there, but it's verified. I've not even see a plane before
Re: A Street Beggar In Canada Has Better Life Than A Billionaire In Nigeria by ednut1(m): 12:48pm On Apr 15, 2022
HeliotJ:

I don't seem to understand you. You mean Aliko Dangote lives better than people abroad? Abroad that has everything a billionaire in naija can only dream of. In my opinion, a street beggar in Canada is doing Better than a billionaire with legitimate business in Nigeria. At least, a street beggar own a house and eat free food from the government. I heard government take care of people without job and give them at least $200k per month. Not like I've been there, but it's verified. I've not even see a plane before
i heard i heard. This is a begger/homeless man i once saw in a tram. Does he look like he is enjoying life Come to downtown Toronto and see how they are living like pigs. You claim they get free houses why are they now living in tents like this

3 Likes

Re: A Street Beggar In Canada Has Better Life Than A Billionaire In Nigeria by HeliotJ: 2:53pm On Apr 15, 2022
ednut1:
i heard i heard. This is a begger/homeless man i once saw in a tram. Does he look like he is enjoying life Come to downtown Toronto and see how they are living like pigs. You claim they get free houses why are they now living in tents like this

Aaahn omoh I didn't know they live like this. I used to read on the internet that abroad is good and you can survive without working because the government make it easy
Re: A Street Beggar In Canada Has Better Life Than A Billionaire In Nigeria by ednut1(m): 3:14pm On Apr 15, 2022
HeliotJ:

Aaahn omoh I didn't know they live like this. I used to read on the internet that abroad is good and you can survive without working because the government make it easy
keep believing all you see online

2 Likes

Re: A Street Beggar In Canada Has Better Life Than A Billionaire In Nigeria by HeliotJ: 5:06pm On Apr 15, 2022
ednut1:

So there are homeless people too in America? Aahh
Re: A Street Beggar In Canada Has Better Life Than A Billionaire In Nigeria by Cousin9999: 8:39pm On Apr 15, 2022
The mods need to delete this sh*t.

3 Likes

Re: A Street Beggar In Canada Has Better Life Than A Billionaire In Nigeria by HRprof: 9:34pm On Apr 15, 2022
HeliotJ:

So all you claims are based on what you Heard ? Your mumu get levels

3 Likes

Re: A Street Beggar In Canada Has Better Life Than A Billionaire In Nigeria by ObinzeRoyEmeka: 7:02am On Apr 16, 2022
HeliotJ:

Someone needs to check if your brain cells are still working?

2 Likes

Re: A Street Beggar In Canada Has Better Life Than A Billionaire In Nigeria by shege45: 8:01am On Apr 16, 2022
HeliotJ:

na so una go dey talk rubbish

1 Like

Re: A Street Beggar In Canada Has Better Life Than A Billionaire In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 16, 2022
One agent don day give this one fresh orange juice those dudes won't make heaven grin

3 Likes

Re: A Street Beggar In Canada Has Better Life Than A Billionaire In Nigeria by justwise(m): 5:30pm On Apr 16, 2022
The op exaggerated the figure but there are some element of truth in what he said.

Some homeless/beggars on the street make more money than many working 5-9. some of them have houses and cars, they don't pay tax in their takings, many will not leave the street even if you offered them a job.

Don't be deceived by their look/dressing its gives them an advantage, nobody will pity them if they dress well and clean.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/03/21/fake-rough-sleeper-who-earns-up-to-600-a-day-says-begging-brings-in-more-than-working-8975704/

https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/10575677211036498#:~:text=In%20adjusted%202020%20USD%2C%20the,per%20month%2C%20substantial%20variation%20exists.

Re: A Street Beggar In Canada Has Better Life Than A Billionaire In Nigeria by Marvellousss(f): 8:22pm On Apr 16, 2022
Honestly, no one should bother rebutting his claims. Looks like he's just catching cruise at this point. Homeless individual earning $200,000/month....A cold zobo grin.
leody:
One agent don day give this one fresh orange juice grin
Re: A Street Beggar In Canada Has Better Life Than A Billionaire In Nigeria by hamouston91(m): 9:42pm On Apr 16, 2022
HeliotJ:

I’m sure of one thing, you have never left the shores of Africa. Ask from those of us who did. And it sounds so immature of you to Compare beggers abroad with Aliko Dangote. Dangote lives a better live than 5 billion people abroad!

1 Like

Re: A Street Beggar In Canada Has Better Life Than A Billionaire In Nigeria by hamouston91(m): 9:47pm On Apr 16, 2022
justwise:
The op exaggerated the figure but there are some element of truth in what he said.

Some homeless/beggars on the street make more money than many working 5-9. some of them have houses and cars, they don't pay tax in their takings, many will not leave the street even if you offered them a job.

Don't be deceived by their look/dressing its gives them an advantage, nobody will pity them if they dress well and clean.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/03/21/fake-rough-sleeper-who-earns-up-to-600-a-day-says-begging-brings-in-more-than-working-8975704/

https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/10575677211036498#:~:text=In%20adjusted%202020%20USD%2C%20the,per%20month%2C%20substantial%20variation%20exists.

Same for some of the Aboki beggars in Nigeria. So can you look up to those beggars as role model. May God hold your poverty for just 1 year make you enjoy life like normal human being. What a pity.

2 Likes

Re: A Street Beggar In Canada Has Better Life Than A Billionaire In Nigeria by Benwems(m): 10:25pm On Apr 16, 2022
ednut1:

I wouldn't type much or argue. The OP is definitely on drugs or an illiterate. But one thing I'm sure of, Canada and USA pays unemployed people who have paid tax in the last 2 years monthly income. in usa it depends on the state and work history. it can be as low as $240 per week to $1,100 per week example is MA state that pays $1,100 max per week for upto 50 weeks. Plus, USA offers subsidized housing, and snap free meal tickets

canada on the other hand offers similar things too, I think canada is $400 per week. and they also got subsidized housing too. free meal tickets etc.

In most cities, counties in USA, they also pay rent too for renters but it's not every year or regularly.
Re: A Street Beggar In Canada Has Better Life Than A Billionaire In Nigeria by justwise(m): 10:50pm On Apr 16, 2022
hamouston91:

Same for some of the Aboki beggars in Nigeria. So can you look up to those beggars as role model. May God hold your poverty for just 1 year make you enjoy life like normal human being. What a pity.

If many Nigerians can worship thieving pastors and politicians why not beggars? Beggars are not stealing from anybody unlike crooks I mentioned above
Re: A Street Beggar In Canada Has Better Life Than A Billionaire In Nigeria by Treepower2000: 8:55am On Apr 19, 2022
HeliotJ:

So how much do they pay their working class per month? Olodo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Nigerian Caught After More Than 20 Years Of Stolen Identity In The UK / USA Port Of Entry Requirements For International Students / Advice: Relocating To Nothern Terriotry Of Australia.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.