Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,217 members, 7,853,144 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:49 AM

Osun 2022: I’m Candidate To Beat - Ademola Adeleke - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun 2022: I’m Candidate To Beat - Ademola Adeleke (7668 Views)

Osun 2022: Ademola Adeleke Meet Seyi Makinde Over Governorship Bid / Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School / Lagos PDP Is Searching For A Popular Candidate To Face Ambode In 2019..see Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun 2022: I’m Candidate To Beat - Ademola Adeleke by 9jahotblog: 9:45am On Apr 14, 2022
Pharaoh4rin:
Adeleke, I love you for no reason. Go and bring us a victory.
he deserves the victory

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: I’m Candidate To Beat - Ademola Adeleke by jaxxy(m): 9:58am On Apr 14, 2022
perfect. Adeleke has always been committed to violence free and fair elections. who all know who imported thugs to intimidate voters.

This time it won't be thesame.
Re: Osun 2022: I’m Candidate To Beat - Ademola Adeleke by Jostoman: 10:14am On Apr 14, 2022
Vickyvice:
This man no look too OK in my eyes oh. Something tells me he's not 100% mentally balanced. Hope am wrong
you need to check yourself very well
Re: Osun 2022: I’m Candidate To Beat - Ademola Adeleke by Jostoman: 10:15am On Apr 14, 2022
Victory is yours Mr Adeleke
Re: Osun 2022: I’m Candidate To Beat - Ademola Adeleke by Eriokanmi: 10:17am On Apr 14, 2022
If Tinubu won't deploy his thugs as usual. My joy in the coming year's election is, nobody can now steal a ballot box or set any collation centre ablaze. Your votes wouid be recorded live before getting to the collation centre. This wouid curb electoral violence a great deal. Kudos inec
Re: Osun 2022: I’m Candidate To Beat - Ademola Adeleke by Eriokanmi: 10:20am On Apr 14, 2022
Integrity1992:
It is quite unfortunate that we still have candidates with just SSCE/FSLC contesting for governorship post in this era where we have PhD holders looking for jobs.
The most painful part is that, it is still the same so called elites that are fighting on social media for them.
Certificate na scam oo boy. Only intelligence rules. Dapo Abiodun didn't present his engineering degree certificate to inec. He presented only his waec rather, which is also in consonance with our constitution. He's a governor of ogun state today. Jonathan happened to be the first graduate and a PhD holder to be president of Nigeria. What we faced was terrible under him, which gave the APC the opportunity to win election and compounded the problem for us. Leave certificate abeg
Re: Osun 2022: I’m Candidate To Beat - Ademola Adeleke by illuminutty: 10:34am On Apr 14, 2022
It is quite sad that of all the educated, smart and intelligent people with track records of excellence that Osun state is blessed with, this buffoon and clown of a man is what PDP can present to Osun people for governor.

What is this man's records with regards to leadership, human resources and capital management?

His only pedigree is being the brother of a billionaire.

His billionaire brother never entrusted him to manage any of his companies successfully but look at him fronting this illiterate dunce to manage the resources of a whole state.

In the senate that he is, is there any single bill that we can point to that he successfully promulgated and sponsored?

Are the citizens cursed or the cause?

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: I’m Candidate To Beat - Ademola Adeleke by 5thcolm(m): 3:25pm On Apr 14, 2022
donleo92:
I just have this believe that this man would be a good governor.
Not happening. Have you heard him talk?
Re: Osun 2022: I’m Candidate To Beat - Ademola Adeleke by 5thcolm(m): 3:30pm On Apr 14, 2022
illuminutty:
It is quite sad that of all the educated, smart and intelligent people with track records of excellence that Osun state is blessed with, this buffoon and clown of a man is what PDP can present to Osun people for governor.

What is this man's records with regards to leadership, human resources and capital management?

His billionaire brother never entrusted him to manage any of his companies successfully but look at him fronting this illiterate dunce to manage the resources of a whole state.

In the senate that he is, is there any single bill that we can point to that he successfully promulgated and sponsored?

I couldn't
illuminutty:

Thanks boss. I couldn't have said it better.
At this point I think God is probably punishing us with this clowns.
The fact that we have lots of people actually supporting this clown just shows that there is really no hope for naija. We fully deserve to be where we are as a country
Re: Osun 2022: I’m Candidate To Beat - Ademola Adeleke by donleo92(m): 7:38pm On Apr 14, 2022
5thcolm:

Not happening. Have you heard him talk?

He doesn't need to talk much for him to gain respect.
infact, Bleep English!!! if he can communicate with yoruba and we can understand, no problem.

He is not coming to steal, cos he has the wealth already, he is coming to deliver. as a servant of the people

(1) (2) (Reply)

Major Upset! Governor A. A Sule Just Lost Reelection / Why Are Salaries Of Federal Workers Delayed Every Month / Breaking News: President Buhari Accuses Obama Of Aiding Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.