Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,909 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

I Want To Teach 20 Persons The Art Of Creating Quality Contents For Just 1k Only - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Teach 20 Persons The Art Of Creating Quality Contents For Just 1k Only (272 Views)

I Want To Teach 20 People How To Make 2k Per Day.... Guaranteed!!! / How Quality Contents Can Contribute To Your Online Business Success (part 3) / I Want To Teach 20 Persons How To Earn 10k Every Week Using Just Your Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Teach 20 Persons The Art Of Creating Quality Contents For Just 1k Only by Solo777(m): 7:54am On Apr 14, 2022
- Have you tried learning content making but failed at it because there was no one to guide you properly?

- Do you want to learn how to create contents that will help you sell your products/services consistently?

I mean contents that would draw your customers to you, get them hooked, make them love you, and buy from you?

If yes, then keep reading.

Okay, I get it. You've tried creating contents before and even paid for a class but you ran out of ideas, got brain-stuck, and just stopped halfway because there was no one to help you?

I understand, I've been there before and seen lots of people with that problem and I'll show you the exact secrets of content making I gave them to start dishing high value without stress every day all for just #1,000 only.

Yes, you heard that right.

To register through transfer, pay #1,000 into UBA....2180331488....SOLOMON JAJA.

To pay online, Get it here.

You may be wondering "Why should I make contents".

Contents are the simple ways your customers get to know you, like and trust you quickly. Your contents builds the perception of excellence in your customer's heads.

You must know about the KLT factor and if you want to sell to strangers then you must learn how to create contents that will quickly move your customers from cold to warm quickly and I'll show you how to do that.

Most of my students talk about how people they don't know contact them and buy from them without running ads and I'll show you how to make quality contents that sells.

Testimonial

And if we've never met before

My name is Olive Jaja

A business and sales strategist with results.

I help business owners outsell their competitors, grow their businesses, and make at least 15-65% more sales in the next 30 days or less.

Since 2020, I've....

⚫ *Taught over 2128 business owners marketing, business, and sales strategies.

⚫ Helped over 209 business owners grow their businesses from *ZERO OR POOR SALES TO BEING SOLD OUT* in just *30 DAYS OR LESS* using successful sales strategies.

- *Helped over 33 business owners start and grow their online businesses from scratch.*

Well, don't take it from me just like that, here's what my clients have to say...

Testimonials.

If you're a business owner who wants to make more sales then you should get any of these courses.

1. WhatsApp To Sales ( 20 strategies to milk WhatsApp selling any product)

Get it now for #3,500 ~#5,000~

2. Traffic generation secrets( how I get lots of customers to buy from me without spending #1 on ads)

Get it for #1,500 instead of #2,500 today.

3. How to Start a successful online business from scratch( Deep business secrets for both new and existing business owners).

Get it for #1,500 instead of ~#2,500~

3. My 30 days business mentorship course where I'll guide you to make at least 15-65% more sales in just 30 days or less.

Get it here for just #10,000 instead of ~#20,000~ now.

Testimonials

Get my courses and access to me here.

Still here,

I understand the puzzling objections in your head.

1. *I don't know what to create contents on*

It doesn't matter whether you've created contents before or not, I'll show you from scratch the ABC of content creation.

2. *I don't have time to start creating contents*

I understand, I was like you and I'll show you the secrets of how I plan my time and create quality contents every day even if you work round the clock.

3. *I know I'll get stuck halfway and no one will guide me*

I understand lots of people are having this challenge so I created a 30 days challenge where everyone will have to create contents for the next 30 days.

You will see how others are creating their contents, learn, and get motivated as everyone will share their secrets.

You see why my friends are angry I'm giving all these out for just #1,000 only?

Get it now before I change my mind

Here's a rundown of what you'll get again.

✔️ How to create contents every day even if you don't know what to post.

✔️ How I never run out of content ideas and how to use my secret.

✔ 7 mistakes most content creators make

✔ 7 content ideas that would help you generate content ideas every day.

✔ How to overcome brain drought and create content every day.

Bonus

⚫ You'll get access to the 30 days content creation challenge where everyone creates and posts contents for the next 30 days non-stop.

⚫ I'll also share with you my content calendar and show you how I manage my time despite all I do to make contents every day.

Did I tell you that the price doubles in the next 48 hours?

To pay through transfer, pay #1,000 into UBA....2180331488.....SOLOMON JAJA.

To pay online, Go here

Ask around, out of the over 2,000 persons I've worked with, no one has ever paid for any of my courses and come back with a complaint

" If you don't get the full value I talked about here, you're free to demand your money back and you'll get a 100% refund".

You're 100% assured of value and results when you work with me.

To register by transfer, pay #1000 into UBA....2180331488.....SOLOMON JAJA.

To pay through your card online, go here.
Re: I Want To Teach 20 Persons The Art Of Creating Quality Contents For Just 1k Only by Prayfortheworld: 8:50am On Apr 14, 2022
Go to your village gather all the youths there and collect 1k from them each then teach them.. they will be more grateful to you than us on nairaland!

(1) (Reply)

Very Clean Nokia 2.4 For Sale In Ughelli. Receipt Available. / Thewheddy Exchange, The Best Plug For All Digital Asset Trades / How To Build High Converting Mobile Landing Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.