Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,095 members, 7,852,701 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:21 AM

To Those Wasting Billions In War They Are Not Authorized To Fight - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To Those Wasting Billions In War They Are Not Authorized To Fight (139 Views)

'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) / Pastor Biodun Speaks Amid Rape Accusation, Tells Members Not To Fight Protesters / CAN, Christian Elders In War Of Words Over The Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Those Wasting Billions In War They Are Not Authorized To Fight by OpenYourEyes1: 7:58am On Apr 14, 2022
I hope you understand that the billions you spend in the war you were never sent by GOD to fight will continue to be wasted money. It will continue to be like a foolish man using his million of dollars bundle of money to cook a pot of soup that is worth $20.
When this continues to happen to you, I will advice you to get a copy of book GOD used me to write in order to understand why it's happening

You can find the book via this link
https://www.nairaland.com/7064696/more-book-christain-workers-business#111691848

(1) (Reply)

Wetin Make Dem Dey Call Di Day Dey Crucify Jesus Christ Good Friday? / Easter 2022: Happy Easter Celebration / ⭐THIS POWERFUL 1 MINUTE CLIP WILL CHARGE YOUR PRAYER LIFE by Apostle Selman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.