Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,075 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Why Doesn't Ukraine Just Surrender To Russia Since They Can't Win? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Why Doesn't Ukraine Just Surrender To Russia Since They Can't Win? (1086 Views)

Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. / People Complain That They Can't Access Services As Companies Mourn The Queen / White House Responds To Russia's Decision To Put Deterrence Forces On High Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Doesn't Ukraine Just Surrender To Russia Since They Can't Win? by joyandfaith: 8:10am On Apr 14, 2022
An interesting perspective.

1 Like

Re: Why Doesn't Ukraine Just Surrender To Russia Since They Can't Win? by joyandfaith: 8:11am On Apr 14, 2022
More

Re: Why Doesn't Ukraine Just Surrender To Russia Since They Can't Win? by Jokerman(m): 8:14am On Apr 14, 2022
Russia is a bully....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Doesn't Ukraine Just Surrender To Russia Since They Can't Win? by Kdon2: 8:20am On Apr 14, 2022
joyandfaith:
An interesting perspective.

It's called sovereignty!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Doesn't Ukraine Just Surrender To Russia Since They Can't Win? by goatandyam: 9:04am On Apr 14, 2022
Same way Afghanistan surrendered to them Abi?

Werey

Just because you are outgunned doesn't necessarily mean you should be stupid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Doesn't Ukraine Just Surrender To Russia Since They Can't Win? by Ahmback(m): 9:07am On Apr 14, 2022
As it stands, ukraine has the machines to make russia bleed
Re: Why Doesn't Ukraine Just Surrender To Russia Since They Can't Win? by BloomingDale(f): 10:09am On Apr 14, 2022
Your dear and sweet Israel wants that land. The Middle East is no longer comfortable for them.

Re: Why Doesn't Ukraine Just Surrender To Russia Since They Can't Win? by baralatie(m): 10:44am On Apr 14, 2022
Because Russia is not the one spending the money,machines to fight the war!

It has positioned itself as a pawn to be used to fight the war against Ukraine!

If it had decision making powers it would not have gone into war in the first place
Re: Why Doesn't Ukraine Just Surrender To Russia Since They Can't Win? by joyandfaith: 10:56am On Apr 14, 2022
baralatie:
Because Russia is not the one spending the money,machines to fight the war!

It has positioned itself as a pawn to be used to fight the war against Ukraine!

If it had decision making powers it would not have gone into war in the first place

You didn't bother to read the piece. You don't know more than Ukrainians who are fighting

1 Like

Re: Why Doesn't Ukraine Just Surrender To Russia Since They Can't Win? by baralatie(m): 11:06am On Apr 14, 2022
joyandfaith:

You didn't bother to read the piece. You don't know more than Ukrainians who are fighting
I read to one stage and I realized the Ukraine who want to fight Russia are not ukraines?

1 Like

Re: Why Doesn't Ukraine Just Surrender To Russia Since They Can't Win? by joyandfaith: 11:08am On Apr 14, 2022
baralatie:

I read to one stage and I realized the Ukraine who want to fight Russia are not ukraines?

Do you know more Ukrainians who are fighting RA? Do you know their history. The only reason you hate Ukraine is because of USA.

1 Like

Re: Why Doesn't Ukraine Just Surrender To Russia Since They Can't Win? by baralatie(m): 11:14am On Apr 14, 2022
joyandfaith:

Do you know more Ukrainians who are fighting RA? Do you know their history. The only reason you hate Ukraine is because of USA.
I know a whole bunch of Ukrainians were forced by martial law enacted by (ill informed) zelensky to be conscripted to fight in this war.
Now why would I hate Ukraine or it's people.... absolutely no reason

But I detests the fact that a president of Ukraine and it's unpatriotic political class would go against logic,common sense to lead a 44 million strong into a needless war with Russia(turning Ukraine into rubble's).This is in addition to an already existing 8 years civil war.

4 Likes

Re: Why Doesn't Ukraine Just Surrender To Russia Since They Can't Win? by Teaser4(m): 11:15am On Apr 14, 2022
There’s no need to surrender, dem go keep collecting wotowoto and go start screaming war crimes as always.

2 Likes

Re: Why Doesn't Ukraine Just Surrender To Russia Since They Can't Win? by joyandfaith: 11:33am On Apr 14, 2022
baralatie:

I[s] know a whole bunch of Ukrainians were forced by martial law enacted by (ill informed) zelensky to be conscripted to fight in this war.

But I detests the fact that a president of Ukraine and it's unpatriotic political class would go against logic,common sense to lead a 44 million strong into a needless war with Russia(turning Ukraine into rubble's).This is in addition to an already existing 8 years civil war.[/s]
Re: Why Doesn't Ukraine Just Surrender To Russia Since They Can't Win? by joyandfaith: 12:14pm On Apr 14, 2022
Teaser4:
There’s no need to surrender, dem go keep collecting wotowoto and go start screaming war crimes as always.

You are not an Ukrainian. You don't know their pains more than pain.
Re: Why Doesn't Ukraine Just Surrender To Russia Since They Can't Win? by omis1(m): 12:14pm On Apr 14, 2022
baralatie:

I know a whole bunch of Ukrainians were forced by martial law enacted by (ill informed) zelensky to be conscripted to fight in this war.

But I detests the fact that a president of Ukraine and it's unpatriotic political class would go against logic,common sense to lead a 44 million strong into a needless war with Russia(turning Ukraine into rubble's).This is in addition to an already existing 8 years civil war.
He should be a coward and surrender to ur god pootin so you can beat ur dry chest and proclaim pootin d king of d world,that’s your definition of patriotism

1 Like

Re: Why Doesn't Ukraine Just Surrender To Russia Since They Can't Win? by baralatie(m): 1:01pm On Apr 14, 2022
omis1:

He should be a coward and surrender to ur god pootin so you can beat ur dry chest and proclaim pootin d king of d world,that’s your definition of patriotism
Yes zelensky should be brave and put Ukraine for sale!
That was a good decision
And to think he could have avoided this war!
Wow

1 Like

Re: Why Doesn't Ukraine Just Surrender To Russia Since They Can't Win? by Appleyard(m): 1:24pm On Apr 14, 2022
Teaser4:

This 'wotowoto' always gets to me
.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Doesn't Ukraine Just Surrender To Russia Since They Can't Win? by sanpipita(m): 1:29pm On Apr 14, 2022
This is why whenever Russian minions talk about what started the war in full ignorance, I usually ignore them, Russia aggression against Ukraine didn't start today, it dates back many centuries from Catherine the Great, the Bolsheviks now Putin, Ukrainians have suffered all kinds of hell from Russia, even if this war ends today, I can bet in future Russia will invade them again, people with no sense of history will be arguing ignorantly

1 Like

Re: Why Doesn't Ukraine Just Surrender To Russia Since They Can't Win? by omis1(m): 1:35pm On Apr 14, 2022
baralatie:

Yes zelensky should be brave and put Ukraine for sale!
That was a good decision
And to think he could have avoided this war!
Wow
how could he have avoided d war ,pootin was gonna attack either way,he attacked them and took crimea in 2014,u expected them to fold there hand and do nothing.
You pootin fanboys are hypocrites,you would rather blame everybody except d kremlin midget.
Have u ever asked urself why all his brig vote would rather lean toward d west and us than lean toward Russia even though they are brother nation.
I guess you know more than them and innocent pootin is never at fault
Re: Why Doesn't Ukraine Just Surrender To Russia Since They Can't Win? by omis1(m): 1:38pm On Apr 14, 2022
sanpipita:
This is why whenever Russian minions talk about what started the war in full ignorance, I usually ignore them, Russia aggression against Ukraine didn't start today, it dates back many centuries from Catherine the Great, the Bolsheviks now Putin, Ukrainians have suffered all kinds of hell from Russia, even if this war ends today, I can bet in future Russia will invade them again, people with no sense of history will be arguing ignorantly
dont mind them,they lie that it was all about ukraine joining nato when ukraine already comfirmed it won’t be joining nato.
Russia has invaded Georgia and Finland in the past also but according to people like baralaite , it’s everybody fault but never d aggressor fault.
No wonder Nigerian voted Buhari,they love bullies and getting tortured
Re: Why Doesn't Ukraine Just Surrender To Russia Since They Can't Win? by baralatie(m): 2:08pm On Apr 14, 2022
omis1:
how could he have avoided d war ,pootin was gonna attack either way,he attacked them and took crimea in 2014,u expected them to fold there hand and do nothing.
You pootin fanboys are hypocrites,you would rather blame everybody except d kremlin midget.
Have u ever asked urself why all his brig vote would rather lean toward d west and us than lean toward Russia even though they are brother nation.
I guess you know more than them and innocent pootin is never at fault
He could avoided war if he zelensky had really stuck with the Minsk 2 agreement which was brokered by France and Germany!
Re: Why Doesn't Ukraine Just Surrender To Russia Since They Can't Win? by omis1(m): 2:12pm On Apr 14, 2022
baralatie:

He could avoided war if he zelensky had really stuck with the Minsk 2 agreement which was brokered by France and Germany!
same agreement pootin said it no longer exist?pootin agenda has always been to invade and take ukraine but this is the 21st century and nobody would let that stand.
Sadly his fan boys wlll keep making shitty excuse to defend his genocide

1 Like

Re: Why Doesn't Ukraine Just Surrender To Russia Since They Can't Win? by sanpipita(m): 2:32pm On Apr 14, 2022
omis1:
dont mind them,they lie that it was all about ukraine joining nato when ukraine already comfirmed it won’t be joining nato.
Russia has invaded Georgia and Finland in the past also but according to people like baralaite , it’s everybody fault but never d aggressor fault.
No wonder Nigerian voted Buhari,they love bullies and getting tortured

They like bullies till they get bullied, same people cry about Fulani herdsmen, there's a reason many USSR nations ran for their lives when they had the chance, some even joined NATO for their security, there's no country in eastern Europe Russia hasnt probably invaded

1 Like

Re: Why Doesn't Ukraine Just Surrender To Russia Since They Can't Win? by omis1(m): 2:40pm On Apr 14, 2022
sanpipita:

They like bullies till they get bullied, same people cry about Fulani herdsmen, there's a reason many USSR nations ran for their lives when they had the chance, some even joined NATO for their security, there's no country in eastern Europe Russia hasnt probably invaded
if ukraine had joined nato earlier and Germany didn’t block it ,Russia would dare not Invade them.
This same mad man invaded Georgia in d past,he always has an issue with his neighboring country for having western idea ,that’s why the only neighboring country that he has as ally is Belarus where he puts his puppet to rule.
I hope ukraine deals a permanent blow to him by d end of this war

1 Like

Re: Why Doesn't Ukraine Just Surrender To Russia Since They Can't Win? by joyandfaith: 2:52pm On Apr 14, 2022
omis1:
if ukraine had joined nato earlier and Germany didn’t block it ,Russia would dare not Invade them.
This same mad man invaded Georgia in d past,he always has an issue with his neighboring country for having western idea ,that’s why the only neighboring country that he has as ally is Belarus where he puts his puppet to rule.

Especially in 1994 when Ukraine handed over 1,500 nuclear warheads to Russia. If Ukraine still has those nuclear weapons , this wouldn't be happening.

In 2008, Ukraine should have used Georgia invasion by Russia as an excuse to join NATO.
Re: Why Doesn't Ukraine Just Surrender To Russia Since They Can't Win? by omis1(m): 2:55pm On Apr 14, 2022
joyandfaith:

Especially in 1994 when Ukraine handed over 1,500 nuclear warheads to Russia. If Ukraine still has those nuclear weapons , this wouldn't be happening.

In 2008, Ukraine should have used Georgia invasion by Russia as an excuse to join NATO.

ukraine were dumb to have not prepared for this earlier and how would u give ur nuclear weapon to a country that has an history of aggression towards her neighbor.
Very bad miscalculation.
They wanted to join nato then but Germany blocked it cause of russia oil
Re: Why Doesn't Ukraine Just Surrender To Russia Since They Can't Win? by joyandfaith: 2:58pm On Apr 14, 2022
omis1:
ukraine were dumb to have not prepared for this earlier and how would u give ur nuclear weapon to a country that has an history of aggression towards her neighbor.
Very bad miscalculation.
They wanted to join nato then but Germany blocked it cause of russia oil
Yes, it was Merkel. She said it recently.
Re: Why Doesn't Ukraine Just Surrender To Russia Since They Can't Win? by omis1(m): 3:00pm On Apr 14, 2022
joyandfaith:

Yes, it was Merkel. She said it recently.
She is indirectly to blame for all this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Doesn't Ukraine Just Surrender To Russia Since They Can't Win? by baralatie(m): 3:07pm On Apr 14, 2022
omis1:
same agreement pootin said it no longer exist?pootin agenda has always been to invade and take ukraine but this is the 21st century and nobody would let that stand.
Sadly his fan boys wlll keep making shitty excuse to defend his genocide
At what point did the president Putin of Russia said it ceased to exist?
Was is not Ukraine that tore up the agreement and refused to honour or acknowledge it?
Was is it not Ukraine under zelensky that said if it is war that were ready to fight?
Was is it not Ukraine that steadily collected funds from the west to sustain the civil war for 8 years?

Nobody should blame anyone other than zelensky and their unpatriotic war mongering politicuans
Re: Why Doesn't Ukraine Just Surrender To Russia Since They Can't Win? by sanpipita(m): 3:39pm On Apr 14, 2022
omis1:

Even with Belarus he could lose his grip there soon, people are tired of Russia's fascism.
Re: Why Doesn't Ukraine Just Surrender To Russia Since They Can't Win? by omis1(m): 3:41pm On Apr 14, 2022
sanpipita:

Even with Belarus he could lose his grip there soon, people are tired of Russia's fascism.
of course everybody wants a taste of freedom. Belarus train workers has been sabotaging the train that transport Russia military wares.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zimbabwe Introduces Z$100bn Note . . . . . . Wwwow! / Oxford's First Black Leader (i Hope D Dude is Not Related 2 Inec' Boss) / Saif Al-islam: We Have Not Surrendered And We Shall Continue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.