Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,460 members, 7,864,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:36 AM

�� ��ℂℝ�� �� ℍ���ℕ� ����� ℂ������ℝ� - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / �� ��ℂℝ�� �� ℍ���ℕ� ����� ℂ������ℝ� (182 Views)

ℍ��ℝ �ℍ�� �����ℕ ��ℂℝ�ℂ��..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

�� ��ℂℝ�� �� ℍ���ℕ� ����� ℂ������ℝ� by Ozibenshua1: 8:18am On Apr 14, 2022
�� ��ℂℝ�� �� ℍ���ℕ� ����� ℂ������ℝ�

I am certainly not the oldest in this affiliate marketing business but I've read books on human psychology especially when it comes to buying and selling.

When it comes to selling,

You have to present your product/service vin the most unique way...

A way that different from what your competitors are doing else you'll keep dragging customers with them

One way to be different is what I describe as

"������� ���� ��������� � �����"

Now imagine being taken to a cool place after a hot day and then served a bowl of ice cream in your favorite flavour, just the way you like it

That's how you should sell your solution as a product or service to your prospects, just the way they like it

Example

The solution you are selling is packaged in an eBook

Every other seller sells it as an eBook,

You can be different to serve your prospects a variety of either an eBook or an audio book

Same information, different forms

Generally: human beings don't like to be stressed

so make your buyer more comfortable and they'll always appreciate your methods by buying from you

I hope this was helpful

PS: it's not your fault if the product you are selling does not have an alternative form. But if you are a product Creator, it'd be wise to consider this.

Kindly send a Whatsapp message to 08151965288 to be part of my affiliate marketing class. It's free

See you there

(1) (Reply)

New 18 Karat Golds / The Acquisition Of Links Mfb By DLM Capital Has Been Approved By The CBN / ...The Best Investment You Could Think Of?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.