Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,170 members, 7,849,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:03 AM

Why I'll Have Problems With Political Elites If Voted President - PETER OBI - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I'll Have Problems With Political Elites If Voted President - PETER OBI (683 Views)

Datti Ahmed Tackles Northern Political Elites (Video) / What Are Buhari's Legacies Bola Tinubu Wants To Continue If Voted Into Power? / Buhari: All Ministers With Political Ambitions Must Resign Before May16 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I'll Have Problems With Political Elites If Voted President - PETER OBI by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 14, 2022
Former Governor of Anambra State and presidential aspirant of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Mr. Peter Obi, has said that he would likely have problems with political elites if voted president in next year’s general election. He stated this on Wednesday in Benin, Edo State, while addressing PDP delegates at the party’s secretariat.
Obi who appealed to the party faithful to
prevail on the leadership of the party to support a credible candidate with a proven track record and not grammar, disclosed that he had problems with some party members and were not happy with him, when he was governor of Anambra..
“I am appealing to you let us change it by
ensuring that our party brings out a
competent, credible candidate with a proven track record and not grammar, not say I promise this. Luckily, Edo State is not far from Anambra State..
“I have Anambra people here, ask them. Most of them will even tell you that they are not happy with me because I can tell you the problem I had with them when I was a governor

2 Likes

Re: Why I'll Have Problems With Political Elites If Voted President - PETER OBI by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 14, 2022
“I have Anambra people here, ask them. Most of them will even tell you that they are not happy with me because I can tell you the problem I had with them when I was a governor and which will likely happen maybe with the political elites if I become president..
“The big ones may not be happy with me but you, you will be, to make sure that the right thing is done, we must pull out our children from poverty by supporting micro, small- medium businesses,” he said..
The presidential aspirant noted that Nigerians now live in fear due to the level of insecurity in the country, a situation he said narrows down to leadership failure, adding that something urgent needs to be done to correct the situation..
“We now live in a country where we wake up every day to sad news. You might think it is not happening in Benin, some of us think it is not happening in Lagos, some people think it is not happening in Enugu or Akwa but I assured you, unless you do something, it will happen in those places..
More to come

1 Like

Re: Why I'll Have Problems With Political Elites If Voted President - PETER OBI by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 14, 2022
...“We now live in a country where we wake up every day to sad news..
You might think it is not happening in Benin, some of us think it is not happening in Lagos, some people think it is not happening in Enugu or Akwa but I
assured you, unless you do something, it will happen in those places. “What we are witnessing in Nigeria today, is a cumulative effect of leadership failure over the years and it is going to go round”, he said, The State chairman of PDP, Tony Aziegbemin, in his response, promised to go out of their way to support his presidential ambition. Earlier while on a visit to the Edo State Governor, Mr. Godwin Obaseki, Obi stated the need for Nigerians to make sacrifices for the country to overcome its current challenges and make progress..
According to him, “As you know, I am one of those in my party who are aspiring to serve
this country..
My aspiration is borne out of the fact that our country is going through a lot of challenges.

1 Like

Re: Why I'll Have Problems With Political Elites If Voted President - PETER OBI by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 14, 2022
According to him, “As you know, I am one of
those in my party who are aspiring to serve
this country..
My aspiration is borne out of the fact that our country is going through a lot of challenges. We will need to all make
sacrifices in building a better nation for our children..
“We need somebody who is conversant with
the realities because of the enormity of the
problems besieging this country today..

If the issues are not aggressively tackled from 2023, this country would not be there for all of us.

1 Like

Re: Why I'll Have Problems With Political Elites If Voted President - PETER OBI by Wisfem: 10:18am On Apr 14, 2022
This man aims to transform this nation but saboteurs will never accept this, Enemies of innovations and creative mind must take a jibe at him, how healed could have this land be if only this technocrat assume the highest office in the land

2 Likes

Re: Why I'll Have Problems With Political Elites If Voted President - PETER OBI by Michelle70(m): 10:26am On Apr 14, 2022
Wisfem:
This man aims to transform this nation but saboteurs will never accept this, Enemies of innovations and creative mind must take a jibe at him, how healed could have this land be if only this technocrat assume the highest office in the land
U buy ur phone this year?
We have been hearing these things from politicians.

After primaries, watch as they lick mangoes with the commoners

1 Like

Re: Why I'll Have Problems With Political Elites If Voted President - PETER OBI by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 14, 2022
Wisfem:
A great and successful man must have haters and enemy.. You know right?

2 Likes

Re: Why I'll Have Problems With Political Elites If Voted President - PETER OBI by CandyOps(m): 10:51am On Apr 14, 2022
You see this country called Nigeria, Peter Obi can only try but don't expect him to change the country for you with the level of kwaruption in it. Then hopefully, his successor will continue and not drag it back like Willie Obiano did. This country isn't structured with the growth & progress of its people in mind

It was structured to make sure that crude oil and raw materials are safely and effectively lifted to the colonial master's country.

Let's watch and hope.

Buhari done bang us raw w/o condom. Na almost 1 decade of rough abuse be this

1 Like

Re: Why I'll Have Problems With Political Elites If Voted President - PETER OBI by Tochi3(m): 11:04am On Apr 14, 2022
The warning have started. People will not listen now.

Tommorrow After making a disastrous decision as a result of tribalism, dem go come online dey "form everything is ok"

Nigerians should make the right choice this time but i really doubt if that would be the case.

Nigerians love to live in suffering sha and extreme pains while hoping that "one day e go better"

SMDH

1 Like

Re: Why I'll Have Problems With Political Elites If Voted President - PETER OBI by Lovelive: 12:12pm On Apr 14, 2022
Tochi3:

Tommorrow After making a disastrous decision as a result of tribalism, dem go come online dey "form everything is ok"

Nigerians should make the right choice this time but i really doubt if that would be the case.

Nigerians love to live in suffering sha and extreme pains while hoping that "one day e go better"

SMDH
Re: Why I'll Have Problems With Political Elites If Voted President - PETER OBI by Ikinternational: 12:28pm On Apr 14, 2022
Tochi3:

SMDH

For their mind they're suffering PO by not voting for him...lol
Re: Why I'll Have Problems With Political Elites If Voted President - PETER OBI by West1side: 12:31pm On Apr 14, 2022
This saint kleptomaniac Pandora bastard again with his lies

1 Like

Re: Why I'll Have Problems With Political Elites If Voted President - PETER OBI by Wisfem: 7:47pm On Apr 14, 2022
Michelle70:
U buy ur phone this year?
We have been hearing these things from politicians.

After primaries, watch as they lick mangoes with the commoners

No I bought my phone since 2002, what we are saying is that we should support someone who have the masses at heart "at least on paper or theoretically " not politicians who has no plans but rely on propaganda lies and deceits to win your hear, Note no politician in Nigeria that can be called a saint but we have to test the best minds

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Vs Atiku; Who Is Richer? / 2023 Presidency: Will Emefiele Resign? Here’s What The CBN Act Says / KABBA EXPLOSION: The Political Conspiracies And The Looming Danger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.