Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

The Nfts Craze: How Can You Make Money From Nfts? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Nfts Craze: How Can You Make Money From Nfts? (421 Views)

Virtual Life(Metaverse),Virtual Money(Crypto),Virtual Art(NFTs) And Job's Future / How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? / My Company Deduct Pension Money From Our Salaries Without Paying To Our PFAs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nfts Craze: How Can You Make Money From Nfts? by ayojademi(m): 11:45am On Apr 14, 2022
NFTs (Non-fungible tokens) seems to be the latest money-spinners not just in the world, but in Africa and Nigeria too.

Remember the video with the dancing pallbearers that went viral in 2020? Its Ghanaian creator, Benjamin Aidoo, sold it as an NFT for over $1 million last week.

Likewise, Twitter user Adisa Olashile sold two pictures of an old drummer in Oyo, Nigeria, as NFTs for about one million naira. Olashile went on to split the proceeds with the drummer, gathering praise on social media for his benevolence.
In recent months, many online users have asked: how can digital artists make money from NFTs? That’s a question this article attempts to answer.

But first, let us get the basics out of the way by briefly explaining what NFTs are and why they sell for so much (millions in dollars!).
What Is An NFT?
An NFT is a digital or virtual replica of a physical asset such as a painting, photograph, music, video, game features, land, etc. People buy NFTs on an online NFT marketplace using cryptocurrencies (often Ethereum-based coins).

NFTs and cryptocurrencies use the same technology, but the similarity ends there. Unlike crypto, you cannot exchange an NFT for another because they are unique (one-of-a-kind) assets...more.. https://alabiansolutions.com/blog/the-nfts-craze-how-can-you-make-money-from-nfts/

Re: The Nfts Craze: How Can You Make Money From Nfts? by Qqqu: 9:07pm On Apr 14, 2022
Make money daily trading binary options check free info below
Re: The Nfts Craze: How Can You Make Money From Nfts? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 14, 2022
Re: The Nfts Craze: How Can You Make Money From Nfts? by Nobody: 2:52am On Apr 15, 2022
To Beloved03,

I apologize for my choice of word. I didn't mean to call you that and I'm sorry if that or my overall comment/question made you feel bad. I know you're not a thief or anything of the sort. I missed talking to you and was merely trying to get your attention, although I did find it strange that you've been viewing my blog without communicating. I told you I'm passionate about my blog and don't want pple copying any of my ideas and was wondering why you kept showing up in my stats. You're the only Nairalander I've shared my blog with and I only gave it to you b/c you said you would follow me and follow me on IG but you did neither, else I wouldn't have. You've just been viewing and I didn't think you meant any harm, but I just thought it was a bit weird. I've no reason to email you (you emailed me and not the other way around), wrote me a poem and was liking & sharing my posts (wasn't sure why but thanks anyway). After the last email communication, I wasn't planning to communicate with you ever again on email or on Nairaland. If not for my wondering why you were viewing my blog, I wouldn't be here.

Happy Easter and all the best.
Re: The Nfts Craze: How Can You Make Money From Nfts? by Nobody: 4:21am On Apr 15, 2022

(1) (Reply)

/ What can i do in this Situation... Advice Needed / Become A Professional Graphics Design In 7days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.