Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

Dj Cuppy: I'm Buliding My Name Away From My Father's (femi Otedola) Own - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dj Cuppy: I'm Buliding My Name Away From My Father's (femi Otedola) Own (241 Views)

Falz Celebrates His Father, Femi Falana's Birthday With Throwback Photos / DJ Cuppy: I'm Not Engaged, I Just Like Diamond! / Asa Asika Meets DJ Cuppy's Father, Femi Otedola (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dj Cuppy: I'm Buliding My Name Away From My Father's (femi Otedola) Own by Discovery4today: 12:22pm On Apr 14, 2022
https://naijalatesttrend.com/?p=1114
DJ Cuppy: Femi Otedola daughter Florence Otedola said to be his child is to 'learn something new everyday'
DJ Cuppy does not need too much introduction to many people in Nigeria and even across Africa.

DJ Cuppy aka Ifeoluwa Florence Otedola is the daughter of Nigerian billionaire Femi Otedola, but she has managed manage to build a brand for herself away from her father's billions.

She describe herself as DJ, artiste, philanthropist and student.

She currently furthering her studies at Oxford University in UK.
"I think that people do not understand me, people do think that I am just enjoying life but my work Is not easy, I do so many different things."

She said that she is funny, and she likes to enjoy life.

"My own way of thinking is that we have one life to live so you have to live it, so many people do think that because my father has money or because of the fact I grew up abroad, I have forgotten my roots, but Lagos is where I was given birth to,..Lagos is my home," that's what Cuppy told BBC Pidgin.

In BBC exclusive interview, Cuppy also talked about her life, work and aspirations and why she is still single.
"Na young pipo dey ginger me'

Cuppy said some of the things that always motivate her is women issues and young people.

"The thing that motivate me the most is young people in Nigeria . People dey suffer everyday."

I built Cuppy, my name away from Otedola so I could make opportunities for other people. I want to ensure that if you are a young girl in the street you could believe that if you work hard you could achieve it yourself.

She said say another thing which motivate her is woman issues.

"I started DJ job where many men are doing it and I believed that I could do it, I will do it better than all the men doing it"

Cuppy added that even though it looks like everyday is jolly-jolly for her, she used have to both the good and bad times.

But her real motivation is centered around the girl-child.

"The thing which really really ginger and motivate me, is when I see young girls say they want to be like Cuppy...it is like I am building my own legacy outside of my dad and as a woman, I must always be an example."

Life as a female DJ

Cuppy said her experience as DJ is not an easy one, but is something she was determined to do.

"Even today, I still struggle with click on the link below to read more
https://naijalatesttrend.com/?p=1114

Re: Dj Cuppy: I'm Buliding My Name Away From My Father's (femi Otedola) Own by Tetrahedron: 12:24pm On Apr 14, 2022
If he easy the camel wont have a hump and still be carrying load

The only name that made you is Otedola and be aware not your father but your grandfather “the gov”
Re: Dj Cuppy: I'm Buliding My Name Away From My Father's (femi Otedola) Own by appishani1(m): 12:26pm On Apr 14, 2022
Impossible love is fucking impossible
Re: Dj Cuppy: I'm Buliding My Name Away From My Father's (femi Otedola) Own by Bluntguy: 12:27pm On Apr 14, 2022
Babe you are already stuck with your father's name. All of you silver spoon kids that climbed the social ladder with their fathers' names always end up not being able to detach themselves from them. It's too late, just sit back and keep enjoying the name.

(1) (Reply)

Dceu’s The Flash Actor Ezra Millar Arrested In Hawaii Again / Harriet Edide, Former Beauty Queen, CEO, Finiee Couture Celebrates Birthday Toda / Study In Canada | Top 3 Cheap Universities In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.