Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / . (549 Views)

Bodybuilding- How Do I Take My Physique To Another Level / Suggest For me Any Foot To Boost My Physique / Simplified Facts Abt Sairui E-commerce Business And Its' Quantum Health Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by OkwuEziokwu(m): 12:54pm On Apr 14, 2022
Re: . by illicit(m): 12:55pm On Apr 14, 2022
Great
Re: . by OkwuEziokwu(m): 12:56pm On Apr 14, 2022
illicit:
Great

Man, I honestly have found it difficult to break past this look and size.

Do you really think it's decent enough?
Re: . by illicit(m): 1:01pm On Apr 14, 2022
OkwuEziokwu:

Man, I honestly have found it difficult to break past this look and size.

Do you really think it's decent enough?

It is
Re: . by OkwuEziokwu(m): 1:10pm On Apr 14, 2022
illicit:

It is

Thank you. We keep going!
Re: . by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 14, 2022
U try. But it come be like say you bend!
Na your posture or you are actually bent?
Go n burn more fat cos you v tendency to still become ominikun (pot belly).
Re: . by 1F30M4(f): 3:39pm On Apr 14, 2022
Not bad for someone that has been going at it for 2yrs, maybe not there yet but your abs are looking good already. Not too much muscles going on (yet) mana oburukwanu na i bu Oliver Twist, then keep going til you get the desired outcome.
Re: . by DaddyRochie1642: 7:26am On Apr 15, 2022
You need to loose more body fat, your side chest and upper chest needs more work for your chest to be truely attractive and well defined.

A well defined and well built chest is beautiful to look at.

Your waste is big too, you need to work on that as well as well, they only way is to try your best and loose more body fat from your body and you'll have a beautiful physique to look at.

How long have you been working out?

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have A Smelly Vagina? Not To Worry, We Got You Covered!!! / What Nobody Told You About Kissing / 8 Tips On How To Maintain Your Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.