Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Blessing Okoro Shares Video From Her Wedding, Accuses Ex-Husband of Abusing Her - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blessing Okoro Shares Video From Her Wedding, Accuses Ex-Husband of Abusing Her (39490 Views)

Emmanuel Adebayor Accuses Ex-Girlfriend Dillish Mathews Of Being A Liar & Cheat / Lizzy Anjorin Accuses Ex Boyfriend Of Sending Killers After Her (Photos) / Skales Accused Of Abusing Drug, Rohypnol Before Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blessing Okoro Shares Video From Her Wedding, Accuses Ex-Husband of Abusing Her by CSTRR: 11:27pm On Apr 14, 2022
Husbands love your wife as Christ loved the church and gave his life for it.

Which means you are to love your wife to the point where you can give your life for hers.

That is scriptures.

A man that loves his wife to that point will not beat his wife to coma, or allow her to overwork while pregnant, or ask her to use public transport while you drive the only car in the house.

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okoro Shares Video From Her Wedding, Accuses Ex-Husband of Abusing Her by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:38pm On Apr 14, 2022
Please someone should help us conduct a research entitled:

Women who suffer domestic abuse VS women who are never abused domestically which of them are more faithful in marriage/relationship?

See the direction my mind went and see what it could come up with shocked
Please you guys should not put the blame on me for thinking like this, it should not have been so if not for the hopless, rudderless, insecure state of the country.
Re: Blessing Okoro Shares Video From Her Wedding, Accuses Ex-Husband of Abusing Her by seanwilliam(m): 11:39pm On Apr 14, 2022
We4all:

Groom your sisters to be submissive and leave other women the hell alone.

You talk like running the home is all about money. A man provides in cash and the woman complements in kind.

On top of that, one stupid man still wants to control the woman because he thinks he is superior.

The example I gave above is just to illustrate that women assault women just to massage their ego and flex muscles.

They can only bully their wives cos they are cowards and suffer from low self esteem. Like I said earlier, groom your sisters to be with men like that.

I don’t need to groom my sister, common sense demands that a woman should be submissive and respectful in every way to her husband .. that will gurantee stability and peace in their relationship and also will ensure their offsprings are raised in healthy environment.

I am not in anyway supporting domestic violence . And if a woman does the needful ( submission and respect ) and the man still finds fault with her, then she should honorably walk away .

No man in his right sense will want to lose such woman.. you can’t be treating your man like trash and expecting him to treat you like a queen .. you’re not his boss, this is Africa, he’s the boss . And funnily enough , men are easily controlled by women with respect and submissiveness.. ..

And yes, you can’t run a home without money , Only money pays the bills ..

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro Shares Video From Her Wedding, Accuses Ex-Husband of Abusing Her by oxygenlove(m): 11:50pm On Apr 14, 2022
We4all:

Do you know the number of toxic bosses some of these abusers have? But they choose to keep silent because they are afraid to lose their jobs.

If they can endure their bosses at work, then they should also learn to endure their wives at home.
A boss will never tell you 'Beat me now' 'beat me if Na ur mama born you' ...
Re: Blessing Okoro Shares Video From Her Wedding, Accuses Ex-Husband of Abusing Her by aswani(m): 12:05am On Apr 15, 2022
seanwilliam:
I don’t need to groom my sister, common sense demands that a woman should be submissive and respectful in every way to her husband .. that will gurantee stability and peace in their relationship and also will ensure their offsprings are raised in healthy environment.

I am not in anyway supporting domestic violence . And if a woman does the needful ( submission and respect ) and the man still finds fault with her, then she should honorably walk away .

No man in his right sense will want to lose such woman.. you can’t be treating your man like trash and expecting him to treat you like a queen .. you’re not his boss, this is Africa, he’s the boss . And funnily enough , men are easily controlled by women with respect and submissiveness.. ..

The woman just needs to respect her husband and everything else will follow, especially the ability to easily control him.

The word you used "submissive" is sadly like a red rag to a bull for some women so even though it is appropriate, they misinterpret it for something else.

Same as the term "the husband is the Head of the house".

It's the children one feels sorry for.
Re: Blessing Okoro Shares Video From Her Wedding, Accuses Ex-Husband of Abusing Her by seanwilliam(m): 12:17am On Apr 15, 2022
aswani:

The woman just needs to respect her husband and everything else will follow, especially the ability to easily control him.

The word you used "submissive" is sadly like a red rag to a bull for some women so even though it is appropriate, they misinterpret it for something else.

Same as the term "the husband is the Head of the house".

It's the children one feels sorry for.
You’re 100% on point bro.
I’m a man that gets angry very easily most especially if a woman fails to adhere to my direction .. but watch me turn mumu the moment she follows to my directives . Even sometime I’ll end up following her opinions if I discover I’m wrong or hers is the better.

Moreso, if a woman is Submissive and respectful , I personally will find it hard to get mad at her, within me I’ll feel like I’m over doing it and will never take her offense serious .. when I’m not mad or have touch in my head, why would I not cherish such Diamomd?

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okoro Shares Video From Her Wedding, Accuses Ex-Husband of Abusing Her by candygist: 12:21am On Apr 15, 2022
Frigga13:
This one Na big fool... chasing clout

You don divorce since 2006 .. you wan Chase clout 12 years later ..

Anyways Na for those like you.

Keep your tape and listen to it .. for the next 20 years and when another osinachi happens and feel nobody remembers you..

Release the part 2.

Monkeys

Bros relax. I hope you ain't a woman beater ?
Re: Blessing Okoro Shares Video From Her Wedding, Accuses Ex-Husband of Abusing Her by Frigga13: 12:28am On Apr 15, 2022
candygist:

Bros relax. I hope you ain't a woman beater ?

At all..

I “ hate” women that take advantage of men’s weakness

Twelve years later .. she’s on a dead matter .. to what end?
Re: Blessing Okoro Shares Video From Her Wedding, Accuses Ex-Husband of Abusing Her by Asianjollof007: 12:58am On Apr 15, 2022
WIZGUY69:
No one does this clout thing like blessing okoro. I'll believe satan word's over that clout chaser. Mehn, nairaland don de go in extinction sha. Chai. Very boring site now. I remember my days of e-war. Off to twitter abeg. lipsrsealed

make i check you on twitter, drop @
Re: Blessing Okoro Shares Video From Her Wedding, Accuses Ex-Husband of Abusing Her by effort1: 2:24am On Apr 15, 2022
cocolacec:

She could have been 6ft underground if she stayed with the man.The reason she cant get over the husband is because of the emotional damage she suffered as a result of the abuse,it will be hard for her to love and trust any man again.

Very funny

Were you with them in the marriage?

Do you know if she was the one who pushed the man to raise his hands against her?
Re: Blessing Okoro Shares Video From Her Wedding, Accuses Ex-Husband of Abusing Her by Passionate1(m): 4:14am On Apr 15, 2022
2braithe:

How many times do you want to walk away?

As the man of the house,you will always walk away from your own house??

Na wa o! If u don't have peace at home, rent another apartment or get a divorce. .
Re: Blessing Okoro Shares Video From Her Wedding, Accuses Ex-Husband of Abusing Her by Chrisslim(m): 6:48am On Apr 15, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
All men are evil.

Hope ur father is one of Dem
Re: Blessing Okoro Shares Video From Her Wedding, Accuses Ex-Husband of Abusing Her by ireneidiva(f): 6:51am On Apr 15, 2022
Dshocker:
This one women are coming out and reporting domestic violence,after the gospel singer died.
And what is wrong with that?
Re: Blessing Okoro Shares Video From Her Wedding, Accuses Ex-Husband of Abusing Her by Angy55(f): 7:13am On Apr 15, 2022
olatade:
She has been talking about her ex husband and the ex has never made a comment about their marriage. That's an indication the man has moved on and she is yet to heal or rather get over it.

Because oversabi Nigerians are always dragging her to talk because they feel a divorced woman cannot be a relationship therapist.
Re: Blessing Okoro Shares Video From Her Wedding, Accuses Ex-Husband of Abusing Her by Msjacy: 7:16am On Apr 15, 2022
dacblogger:
We all have a story to tell...
My own say here is that we the ladies should learn how to control our mouth so as not to push men into hitting us...
Cos sometimes na our mouth cause am...
Most men are not voilent , na their wives push them.
While most are beast in human form.
If you marry the non violent ones, try not to push them into hitting you. undecided

Of course! I hope you beat other men that abuse you too outside your home. A full fledged adult whom you will be calling all sorts of names can’t give it to you back because you are what again? Well, I’m waiting for that eleribu that will try nonsense with me. Grow up man! No 1384 be this.
Re: Blessing Okoro Shares Video From Her Wedding, Accuses Ex-Husband of Abusing Her by Msjacy: 7:20am On Apr 15, 2022
seanwilliam:

Osinachi no submit to death? Even beg for the husband to be protected to death!!! A beast is a beast simple. There are men whom no matter the provocation will never raise their hands on their wife. Submission and respect doesn’t deter a woman beater. My dad a point of reference.
Re: Blessing Okoro Shares Video From Her Wedding, Accuses Ex-Husband of Abusing Her by 2braithe: 8:20am On Apr 15, 2022
Passionate1:

Na wa o! If u don't have peace at home, rent another apartment or get a divorce. .

Boss wetin be this?

Rent another apartment?Your wife chase you from your own house be that.

How many times will you enter a marriage and divorce?

Me sef never find solution to the matter.E better make I dey single than for my wife to be showing me pepper!
Re: Blessing Okoro Shares Video From Her Wedding, Accuses Ex-Husband of Abusing Her by We4all: 8:25am On Apr 15, 2022
seanwilliam:

This is Africa and you are the boss entails that a man should bear 100% of the family’s financial responsibilities.

Why then do you men complain if the woman is not bringing anything to the table?

Why do you complain if the woman isn’t interested in working?

Why do you complain of exorbitant bride price?

Why do you wear European dresses and frown when your woman ties wrapper across her chest?

Why do you identify with Christianity or Islam cos they’re religions that was introduced by the west?

You cannot remember to be African when it suits you and cry foul when it doesn’t.

A wife isn’t slave to her husband and mutual respect should be encouraged.

Any man who is polished and sophisticated will not ask his wife to be submissive. Only men who are scums with very low self esteem and inferiority complex demand for such. The late singer’s husband is an example.

If a woman should be submissive to any man, that should be her father and not some goddamn bastard of a man who will still dick another woman behind her back.

And now that I think about it, why is it that most men that want their women to be submissive are either broke or married to broke women?

If you were married to a billionaire’s daughter, would you have the guts to question her to the extent of calling her to be submissive? The answer is no. So stop being a hypocrite by asking that a wife should be submissive when it suits you.
Re: Blessing Okoro Shares Video From Her Wedding, Accuses Ex-Husband of Abusing Her by Dshocker(m): 8:27am On Apr 15, 2022
ireneidiva:

And what is wrong with that?

Everything
Re: Blessing Okoro Shares Video From Her Wedding, Accuses Ex-Husband of Abusing Her by ireneidiva(f): 8:29am On Apr 15, 2022
Dshocker:

Everything
Smh
Re: Blessing Okoro Shares Video From Her Wedding, Accuses Ex-Husband of Abusing Her by Passionate1(m): 9:25am On Apr 15, 2022
2braithe:

Boss wetin be this?

Rent another apartment?Your wife chase you from your own house be that.

How many times will you enter a marriage and divorce?

Me sef never find solution to the matter.E better make I dey single than for my wife to be showing me pepper!

No b every secret I go reveal here. .
Some women prefer make u beat dem than to ignore them. . Whenever my wife finish with her madness, she dey always kneel down and beg me. . . Always find d best solution to ur problem and I still maintain, never hit a woman. .
Re: Blessing Okoro Shares Video From Her Wedding, Accuses Ex-Husband of Abusing Her by 2braithe: 9:37am On Apr 15, 2022
Passionate1:

No b every secret I go reveal here. .
Some women prefer make u beat dem than to ignore them. . Whenever my wife finish with her madness, she dey always kneel down and beg me. . . Always find d best solution to ur problem and I still maintain, never hit a woman. .

Well you are right.
There are different ways of handling different women sha.

If women wahala continue like this,me I no go marry o.Some women can make a man die before his time.
Re: Blessing Okoro Shares Video From Her Wedding, Accuses Ex-Husband of Abusing Her by seanwilliam(m): 9:53am On Apr 15, 2022
We4all:

This is Africa and you are the boss entails that a man should bear 100% of the family’s financial responsibilities.

Why then do you men complain if the woman is not bringing anything to the table?

Why do you complain if the woman isn’t interested in working?

Why do you complain of exorbitant bride price?

Why do you wear European dresses and frown when your woman ties wrapper across her chest?

Why do you identify with Christianity or Islam cos they’re religions that was introduced by the west?

You cannot remember to be African when it suits you and cry foul when it doesn’t.

A wife isn’t slave to her husband and mutual respect should be encouraged.

Any man who is polished and sophisticated will not ask his wife to be submissive. Only men who are scums with very low self esteem and inferiority complex demand for such. The late singer’s husband is an example.

If a woman should be submissive to any man, that should be her father and not some goddamn bastard of a man who will still dick another woman behind her back.

And now that I think about it, why is it that most men that want their women to be submissive are either broke or married to broke women?

If you were married to a billionaire’s daughter, would you have the guts to question her to the extent of calling her to be submissive? The answer is no. So stop being a hypocrite by asking that a wife should be submissive when it suits you.

First of all, I am not broke by any standard,
Secondly , wether she’s a billionaire’s or trillionaire’s daughter , I don’t give a damn, she must accord the respect I deserve unless no be me she one marry ..
This clearly shows you suffer inferiority complex and you worship money .., As rich as DJ cuppy is, guys Dey dump her if she messes up , na her papa one Dey feed me

Secondly ,” respect “ is mutual, I’m equally obligated to respect my wife and family in general and to discharge my duty to the best of my ability..

Thirdly , when a woman is submissive, respectful and supportive ( not necessarily finance ) , she’s already bringing something tangible to table. And mind you , if she’s bringing money to table, IT’S for the betterment of the FAMILY and not to myself only . My husle alone can feed me till I leave this world.. if she’s respectful and submissive, it’s also for the betterment of the family not only for me as that will guarantee peace and healthy environment for us and the kids.

So demanding those things , doesn’t mean I’m selfish , it’s because I love my family and I want the best for us..
And common sense demands that she should gladly provide all that except she’s Selfish or doesn’t have the love of the’ family ‘ at heart..

Being respectful and submissive doesn’t translate to slavery ..
Only a mumu with zero reasoning will equate that to slavery ..

Funnily enough , women with those qualities are directly or indirectly in control of their homes..

Males are most mumued gender especially to something that boost our egos ..

Also, I am personally a traditional young man, 90 percent of time I put on traditional / native attires..

And yes, I must tell you, my culture is not perfect same way the western culture is not perfect, so I need to joggle and find balance between the two culture.

I won’t like women tying wrapper upandan ( it’s in our culture ) same way I hate seeing my woman body being exposed ( western culture), she should cover sensitive part of her body .. that’s my own..

More so, I am not the religion type and I’m not a fan of white wedding too. But I associate myself with Christianity and that’s because the doctrine is ok by me even though I’m from mixed traditional and Islam background ..

So??

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okoro Shares Video From Her Wedding, Accuses Ex-Husband of Abusing Her by We4all: 10:07am On Apr 15, 2022
seanwilliam:

First of all, I am not broke by any standard,
Secondly , wether she’s a billionaire’s or trillionaire’s daughter , I don’t give a damn, she must accord the respect I deserve unless no be me she one marry ..
This clearly shows you suffer inferiority complex and you worship money .., As rich as DJ cuppy is, guys Dey dump her if she messes up , na her papa one Dey feed me

Secondly ,” respect “ is mutual, I’m equally obligated to respect my wife and family in general and to discharge my duty to the best of my ability..

Thirdly , when a woman is submissive, respectful and supportive ( not necessarily finance ) , she’s already bringing something tangible to table. And mind you , if she’s bringing money to table, IT’S for the betterment of the FAMILY and not to myself only . My husle alone can feed me till I leave this world.. if she’s respectful and submissive, it’s also for the betterment of the family not only for me as that will guarantee peace and healthy environment for us and the kids.

So demanding those things , doesn’t mean I’m selfish , it’s because I love my family and I want the best for us..
And common sense demands that she should gladly provide all that except she’s Selfish or doesn’t have the love of the’ family ‘ at heart..

Being respectful and submissive doesn’t translate to slavery ..
Only a mumu with zero reasoning will equate that to slavery ..

Funnily enough , women with those qualities are directly or indirectly in control of their homes..

Males are most mumued gender especially to something that boost our egos ..

Also, I am personally a traditional young man, 90 percent of time I put on traditional / native attires..

And yes, I must tell you, my culture is not perfect same way the western culture is not perfect, so I need to joggle and find balance between the two culture.

I won’t like women tying wrapper upandan ( it’s in our culture ) same way I hate seeing my woman body being exposed ( western culture), she should cover sensitive part of her body .. that’s my own..

More so, I am not the religion type and I’m not a fan of white wedding too. But I associate myself with Christianity and that’s because the doctrine is ok by me even though I’m from mixed traditional and Islam background ..

So??

Talk is cheap and that is why a beggar once called me ‘broke’ and a mad man called me ‘stupid’.

I will wait for you to marry a billionaire’s daughter then come back and continue with the rants.

It is people like you that make marriage seems very difficult; almost like a woman is in bondage.

Why should any sane man lay down rules and regulations for his partner? Is she your partner or servant? Why should a woman be married and still be walking on egg shells?

Groom your sisters, daughters and wife to be submissive and leave other women alone. Is that too difficult to understand?
Re: Blessing Okoro Shares Video From Her Wedding, Accuses Ex-Husband of Abusing Her by olatade(m): 10:25am On Apr 15, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Why do u expect to hear from her ex husband when she was the one a abused. Do u know what it means for a man to hit a woman, with that their strong hands

There are two sides to every story ma'am.
Re: Blessing Okoro Shares Video From Her Wedding, Accuses Ex-Husband of Abusing Her by seanwilliam(m): 10:27am On Apr 15, 2022
We4all:

Talk is cheap and that is why a beggar once called me ‘broke’ and a mad man called me ‘stupid’.

I will wait for you to marry a billionaire’s daughter then come back and continue with the rants.

It is people like you that make marriage seems very difficult; almost like a woman is in bondage.

Why should any sane man lay down rules and regulations for his partner? Is she your partner or servant? Why should a woman be married and still be walking on egg shells?

Groom your sisters, daughters and wife to be submissive and leave other women alone. Is that too difficult to understand?

Telling me that talk is cheap clearly shows two things about you
1. You compromise a lot and never a man of your own words which means you have low self esteem
2. You are too ’slow’ to think for yourself and set your own standard.,

Also marrying a billionaire’s daughter is not an achievement to me, I can provide my needs I don’t need my in-law financial support ( like you that worship them and their money )..

If we’re to go by our tradition or western religion, a woman is created as a support , of whom you give directive..

And if we’re to go by the new norms, then every man has the right to choose a woman that ticks all of their boxes and not woman to manage with , after all woman too have preferences and are selective..

I don’t know what is difficult in being respectful and submissive to your partner as a woman to guarantee peaceful and healthy environment .. if she can’t compromise for her own family ( husband, kids ), I wonder what her usefulness is..

If my daughter or sister fails to use common sense when it comes to family issues, and she chooses to follow the bandwagon in the name of feminism , then she should be ready to face the consequence herself..

You should give x2 of respect you give to me to your husband ..
Re: Blessing Okoro Shares Video From Her Wedding, Accuses Ex-Husband of Abusing Her by We4all: 10:50am On Apr 15, 2022
seanwilliam:

Telling me that talk is cheap clearly shows two things about you
1. You compromise a lot and never a man of your own words which means you have low self esteem
2. You are too ’slow’ to think for yourself and set your own standard.,

Also marrying a billionaire’s daughter is not an achievement to me, I can provide my needs I don’t need my in-law financial support ( like you that worship them and their money )..

If we’re to go by our tradition or western religion, a woman is created as a support , of whom you give directive..

And if we’re to go by the new norms, then every man has the right to choose a woman that ticks all of their boxes and not woman to manage with , after all woman too have preferences and are selective..

I don’t know what is difficult in being respectful and submissive to your partner as a woman to guarantee peaceful and healthy environment .. if she can’t compromise for her own family ( husband, kids ), I wonder what her usefulness is..

If my daughter or sister fails to use common sense when it comes to family issues, and she chooses to follow the bandwagon in the name of feminism , then she should be ready to face the consequence herself..

You should give x2 of respect you give to me to your husband ..

It is only someone with a very low self esteem that would subject his partner to unnecessary rules and regulations just to massage his ego.

I am a liberalist. I am free spirited. I am an advocate for the emancipation of human beings.

I am of the belief that absolutely no one should lord over another; whether males or females.

If a woman is in a relationship and walking on egg shells, then that relationship isn’t healthy.

If a woman cannot be herself or freely express herself then that relationship isn’t healthy.

Your type would insist a woman must cook and wash for you even if she is under the weather. Why? Because she is your partner and must be submissive.

Whenever I listen to people in their 20’s,30’s or even 40’s speak like these, I weep for this generation. This is because, your mentality is archaic and practiced by our forefathers.

Instead of you to think like a modern man, you are still hinged on the past like your forefathers. This is clear proof that the one who is suffering from low self esteem is you.

The only way you feel like a man is if you can control a woman. Other that that, you’re worthless.
Re: Blessing Okoro Shares Video From Her Wedding, Accuses Ex-Husband of Abusing Her by seanwilliam(m): 11:26am On Apr 15, 2022
We4all:

It is only someone with a very low self esteem that would subject his partner to unnecessary rules and regulations just to massage his ego.

I am a liberalist. I am free spirited. I am an advocate for the emancipation of human beings.

I am of the belief that absolutely no one should lord over another; whether males or females.

If a woman is in a relationship and walking on egg shells, then that relationship isn’t healthy.

If a woman cannot be herself or freely express herself then that relationship isn’t healthy.

Your type would insist a woman must cook and wash for you even if she is under the weather. Why? Because she is your partner and must be submissive.

Whenever I listen to people in their 20’s,30’s or even 40’s speak like these, I weep for this generation. This is because, your mentality is archaic and practiced by our forefathers.

Instead of you to think like a modern man, you are still hinged on the past like your forefathers. This is clear proof that the one who is suffering from low self esteem is you.

The only way you feel like a man is if you can control a woman. Other that that, you’re worthless.

It seems I was right when I said you’re mentally slow. How does being respectful and submissive translate to not having ‘ a say ‘ in relationship?

And why must I imbibe and worship the western culture? Does that me your culture is inferior? You’ve been brainwashed and formatted, I’m sorry I can’t be of help. You’re damaged beyond repair.

Your response is full of whataboutery self

My last reply to you dimwit

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okoro Shares Video From Her Wedding, Accuses Ex-Husband of Abusing Her by aswani(m): 11:47am On Apr 15, 2022
seanwilliam:

It seems I was right when I said you’re mentally slow. How does being respectful and submissive translate to not having ‘ a say ‘ in relationship?

And why must I imbibe and worship the western culture? Does that me your culture is inferior? You’ve been brainwashed and formatted, I’m sorry I can’t be of help. You’re damaged beyond repair.

Bros seanwilliam, I don tell you bifor say "submissive" na lightning rod word to some women, no how no how, dem go twist am sha.

As a woman, once you are respectful to your husband, everything else will fall in place. Of course this is not true for a few men with narcissistic tendencies.
Re: Blessing Okoro Shares Video From Her Wedding, Accuses Ex-Husband of Abusing Her by Kayclite: 12:32pm On Apr 15, 2022
seanwilliam:

Good response.

The brother said we should think like "modern men" lol. And accept so-called "free-spiritism"... lol. Basically forget what our ancestors laid down as guides to follow. Complete horseshit.

This so-called "freespiritism" non-sense is basically the breakdown of so many homes in this Western era.

If husband and wife cannot understand their gender roles, and follow the rules, regulations and standards set in marriage, there should be no marriage.

However, one thing is also certain, no one is perfect so there should be a good level of consideration and understanding.
Re: Blessing Okoro Shares Video From Her Wedding, Accuses Ex-Husband of Abusing Her by We4all: 3:13pm On Apr 15, 2022
seanwilliam:

A black kettle looking down on a golden plate. Agbaya, keep looking for a woman to control. You’re the type that will sexually abuse your female kid and expect your wife to keep quiet in the name of submission.
Re: Blessing Okoro Shares Video From Her Wedding, Accuses Ex-Husband of Abusing Her by Shokoloko(f): 9:32am On Apr 16, 2022
dacblogger:
We all have a story to tell...
My own say here is that we the ladies should learn how to control our mouth so as not to push men into hitting us...
Cos sometimes na our mouth cause am...
Most men are not voilent , na their wives push them.
While most are beast in human form.
If you marry the non violent ones, try not to push them into hitting you. undecided

Why don't these same violent men beat up their bosses when their bosses insult them?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Torty Olanma, Most Beautiful Face In Abia Planet, Sizzle In New Photos / EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa / Yinka Ayefele Shows Off His Triplets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.