Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,437 members, 7,861,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:58 AM

T. I Blaze Get Arrested By Police In The Middle Of The Night (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / T. I Blaze Get Arrested By Police In The Middle Of The Night (video) (741 Views)

Kizz Daniel And His Crew Park Their Cars And Dance In The Middle Of The Road / Fresh kid: Minister Tells 7-year-old Rapper To Go Back To School Or Get Arrested / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

T. I Blaze Get Arrested By Police In The Middle Of The Night (video) by Ade1234tayo: 2:24pm On Apr 14, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYN0vUe0TmQ

Burgeoning Nigerian recording artiste, Akintunde Abiodun Timileyin, popularly known as T.I Blaze has been arrested by Nigerian police officers.
This news is coming few weeks after officials of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) in the early hours of Sunday, April 3 stormed the residence and arrested his manager as well as his road manager.

Well, it’s not clear why the young sensational singer was arrested. The singer took to his Instagram page to alleged that the police threatened to kill him.
“Police tell me say if to say na bush side they will spray everybody. This country is gone”; he wrote.

Cc lalasticlala

Re: T. I Blaze Get Arrested By Police In The Middle Of The Night (video) by EmzyT: 2:26pm On Apr 14, 2022
Re: T. I Blaze Get Arrested By Police In The Middle Of The Night (video) by habsydiamond(m): 2:30pm On Apr 14, 2022
The last time I checked there is nothing like police in this country.. These black black people na thief dem be oo

(1) (Reply)

Hey Guy's I'm New Here, check me out / Video: Mercy Eke Stuns As She Flaunts Her Backside In A New Post She Shared / I’m Stronger Than Your Daddy, Davido Tells Tiwa Savage’s Son Jamil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.