Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 104. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 104. (324 Views)

Olumba Olumba Disagrees With Christians On Death, Resurrection Of Jesus Christ / The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty / Pastor Alph Lukau Resurrection Of A Dead Man: Funeral Parlour To Sue Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 104. by PastorSomba(m): 2:59pm On Apr 14, 2022
THE BLESSINGS AND BENEFITS OF THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS. Part 104.

Philippians 2:5-11 (KJV) Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
Hebrews 1:4-7,13-14; 2:5-9,14-15; Ephesians 1:17-23; 2:4-6; Colossians 1:13-20; John 3:16; 14:14; 1Corinthians 15:20-22,45-49; Luke 10:19; Romans 5:12; 8:29-39; Psalm 8:4-6; Genesis 1:26,28; 3:1-24; Acts 1:1-11; Isaiah 14:12-15

Today we continue our study series titled THE BLESSINGS AND BENEFITS OF THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS to enable us to walk in the fullness of the resurrection power.

112. The sixth blessings and benefits of the resurrection of Jesus is the REPOSITIONING OF THE SAINTS IN CHRIST JESUS. In order to save humanity and all creation from the bondage of the kingdom of darkness God in Christ Jesus repositioned Himself from heaven to earth and also from God to become a man, the last Adam. As a result of these divine repositionings, by the resurrection of Jesus, man also experienced some repositionings as part of the blessings and benefits of the resurrection of Jesus.

These repositionings is for all mankind and available to all but can only be enjoyed by those who believe and accept that all what Jesus did on the cross and at the resurrection He did it for them. It is therefore not automatic. Even among the saints or believers only those who appropriate these blessings and benefits of the resurrection personally by faith in their lives will enjoy them.

The first of these repositioning of all believers in Christ Jesus not particularly in order of importance or preeminence is the REPOSITIONING OF MAN ABOVE THE ANGELS. When Jesus died we all died with Him in His representative capacity as the last Adam, just as when Adam and Eve sinned in the Garden of Eden we all sinned and died spiritually in him and with him. When Jesus was buried, we were buried with Him and at the resurrection we were all raised with Him and at His ascension into heaven we all ascended with Him by faith.

After our resurrection and ascension with Jesus into heaven our position in life and in hierarchy of all creation changed forever. God in Christ Jesus became a man and on ascending back to heaven took His normal position in the Godhead which is far above all angels, both the angels of God and Lucifer and the fallen angels. Philippians 2:5-11; Hebrews 1:4-7,13-14; 2:5-9,14-15; Ephesians 1:17-23; 2:4-6; Colossians 1:13-20; John 3:16; 14:14; 1Corinthians 15:20-22,45-49; Luke 10:19; Romans 5:12; 8:29-39; Psalm 8:4-6; Genesis 1:26,28; 3:1-24; Acts 1:1-11;

The bottom line of all what we are saying is that God wants you to begin to see yourself in the eyes and light of all that the resurrection of Jesus has done for you and has made you. And no more in your fleshly natural sin nature so that you can begin to enjoy the fullness of the blessings of the mystery of the resurrection power which includes eternal life and freedom from sin, sickness, diseases, poverty, demonic oppression, fear, doubts, anxieties and death.

If you need healing the bible says In Matthew 8:17 that Jesus Himself took all our sicknesses and diseases. Therefore you can receive your healing now by faith in the name of Jesus. Just lay your hand on the affected area of your body and say this prayer. Father God in the name of Jesus I believe that Jesus died for my healing. I believe He took all my sickness and diseases on the cross. If He took them, then I cannot have them. Therefore I resist and I reject every sickness in my body and I confess Jesus today as my healer and I receive my healing now. Thank you Jesus that I am healed. 1Peter 2:24; Ps 107:20.
Now begin to do what you couldn't do before because of the sickness. You are healed in Jesus name.

Jesus is coming very soon. Are you ready? Heaven is real, hell is real. Judgement Day is coming. The time is very short. Choose Jesus today.
You can become a born again child of God today. The bible says If you shalt confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in your heart that God hath raised him from the dead, you shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9-10; John 1:12.

Say this prayer: O God have mercy on me. I come to you today in the name of Jesus. I believe in my heart that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe that He died for me. I believe that you raised Him from the dead for my salvation. I accept Jesus in my heart today and I confess Him today as my Lord and Saviour. Thank you Father that today I am saved In Jesus name.

If you prayed this prayer of Salvation, please go to a nearby bible believing Church in your area, so you can grow in the grace of our Lord Jesus.

Grace be with you.

Pastor Ornu Somba

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

CBN 1st Lady Dede Robertson, Wife Of Pat, Dies At 94 / What Does Salvation Really Mean And Who Will Make Heaven? / 2023. Again, Another Catholic Church Priest Declares "No PVC, No Entry" In Obudu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.