Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

President Buhari Reconstitutes Board Of Federal Mortgage Bank - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Reconstitutes Board Of Federal Mortgage Bank (9146 Views)

Buhari Reconstitutes NSITF Management Board / President Buhari Appoints Ayo Gbeleyi Chairman Of Mortgage Bank / Buhari Reconstitutes Standing Committee Of National Honours Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Reconstitutes Board Of Federal Mortgage Bank by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:14pm On Apr 14, 2022
PRESIDENT BUHARI RECONSTITUTES BOARD OF FEDERAL MORTGAGE BANK

President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the reconstitution of the Board of the Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria.

This is with a view to repositioning the bank as a core banking institution with core competence in mortgage finance.

Recall that the President had, in January this year, appointed Mr Ayodeji Ariyo Gbeleyi, a Chartered Accountant and a well-known financial expert as Chairman of the Board.

In the new Board, Hamman Madu representing the Northeast zone with a background of over 30 years in the mortgage industry is the Managing Director/ Chief Executive Officer.

Other members are: Umar Zubaida, Executive Director, Finance and Corporate Services representing the Northwest zone; Chukwuma Kingsley, Executive Director, Business Development & Portfolio Management (BD&PM) representing the Southsouth zone; Mustapha Lukman Olayiwola, Executive Director, Loans & Mortgage Services (L&MS) representing the Northcentral zone; Asein Abimbola from the Southwest zone representing the Federal Ministry of works and Housing; Ejezie Sandra Nkechi, Southeast, representing the Public as well as two representatives of the Central Bank of Nigeria.

The appointment of the Board takes effect from April 13, 2022 with the exception of the Chairman, Mr Ayodeji Ariyo Gbeleyi whose appointment took effect from January 5, this year.

Garba Shehu
Senior Special Assistant to the President
(Media & Publicity)
April 14, 2022

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1559400347776396&id=100011193364134&sfnsn=scwspwa

Re: President Buhari Reconstitutes Board Of Federal Mortgage Bank by DonMarkuzi(m): 4:16pm On Apr 14, 2022
Great move.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reconstitutes Board Of Federal Mortgage Bank by KUNZEH(m): 4:43pm On Apr 14, 2022
K
Re: President Buhari Reconstitutes Board Of Federal Mortgage Bank by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 14, 2022
Wait
Re: President Buhari Reconstitutes Board Of Federal Mortgage Bank by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 14, 2022
No be person way see money chop go dey talk about mortgage.

Thank you Sir you have tried- I can't wait for 2023 to come so this man can come and be going �

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Reconstitutes Board Of Federal Mortgage Bank by Digixtreme: 8:00pm On Apr 14, 2022
Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Reconstitutes Board Of Federal Mortgage Bank by SensualMan1(m): 8:00pm On Apr 14, 2022
Baba. Include Tinubu in the board oo!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reconstitutes Board Of Federal Mortgage Bank by opalu: 8:01pm On Apr 14, 2022
It is Federal Housing Authority I want to manage. Let them give me that Agency to run for 2 years and I would build atleast 1 million units across Nigeria.
Re: President Buhari Reconstitutes Board Of Federal Mortgage Bank by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 14, 2022
DonMarkuzi:
Great move.
How is it great? Explain if you really understand

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Reconstitutes Board Of Federal Mortgage Bank by GooodHardDick: 8:01pm On Apr 14, 2022
Trash!!! angry

This man is a complete failure. Abeg how many months is remaining again for this man to get out of aso rock?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Reconstitutes Board Of Federal Mortgage Bank by layycon: 8:01pm On Apr 14, 2022
The joker
Re: President Buhari Reconstitutes Board Of Federal Mortgage Bank by 1bunne4lif(m): 8:03pm On Apr 14, 2022
Wetin concern me sef for this matter?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Reconstitutes Board Of Federal Mortgage Bank by Simonemmy: 8:04pm On Apr 14, 2022
Visit the website on my signature if you bet on football matches
Re: President Buhari Reconstitutes Board Of Federal Mortgage Bank by tienegem(m): 8:04pm On Apr 14, 2022
I hope they will be able to bridge the gap in the housing sector. The deficit in the housing sector is alarming.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Reconstitutes Board Of Federal Mortgage Bank by yinkus6750(m): 8:05pm On Apr 14, 2022
Hope facilities to make house affordable for an average citizen will be available

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reconstitutes Board Of Federal Mortgage Bank by benuejosh: 8:12pm On Apr 14, 2022
Better. I hope they will be able to bridge the gap in the housing sector. The deficit in the housing sector is alarming.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reconstitutes Board Of Federal Mortgage Bank by lomprico(m): 8:22pm On Apr 14, 2022
Sweetplum:

D idiot no get brain like buhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Reconstitutes Board Of Federal Mortgage Bank by Germi9: 8:28pm On Apr 14, 2022
Sweetplum:
He’s an aboki he doesn’t know what he said

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Reconstitutes Board Of Federal Mortgage Bank by sirwhyteB(m): 8:50pm On Apr 14, 2022
Onye efulefu dika Buhari
Gịnị mere mere cypto curency na bitcoin?
Nke a buzikwa Mortgage Bank

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reconstitutes Board Of Federal Mortgage Bank by nosleep: 9:03pm On Apr 14, 2022
What about our schools. This fool don't like education. Useless animal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Reconstitutes Board Of Federal Mortgage Bank by buckeyemedia: 9:06pm On Apr 14, 2022
sirwhyteB:
Onye efulefu dika Buhari
Gịnị mere mere cypto curency na bitcoin?
Nke a buzikwa Mortgage Bank
As usual, Hausa, Igbo & Yoruba done share all the position, what of we South South minorities?

Let us get our hands on the next Ipobian shouting marginalization.

Nonsense selfish things.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reconstitutes Board Of Federal Mortgage Bank by Justiceleague1: 10:13pm On Apr 14, 2022
buckeyemedia:
As usual, Hausa, Igbo & Yoruba done share all the position, what of we South South minorities?

Let us get our hands on the next Ipobian shouting marginalization.

Nonsense selfish things.
imposter shut up.. we original SS don't hate our eastern comrades.. which SS are you?! Afonja
Re: President Buhari Reconstitutes Board Of Federal Mortgage Bank by bayelsaowei(m): 6:21am On Apr 15, 2022
Will this make securing the National Housing Fund (NHF) a seamsless process?

Useless country

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reconstitutes Board Of Federal Mortgage Bank by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 7:56am On Apr 15, 2022
[s]
nosleep:
What about our schools. This fool don't like education. Useless animal
[/s]
Re: President Buhari Reconstitutes Board Of Federal Mortgage Bank by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 7:56am On Apr 15, 2022
[s]
Theknowledge:
No be person way see money chop go dey talk about mortgage.

Thank you Sir you have tried- I can't wait for 2023 to come so this man can come and be going �

[/s]
Re: President Buhari Reconstitutes Board Of Federal Mortgage Bank by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 7:57am On Apr 15, 2022
[s]
GooodHardDick:
Trash!!! angry

This man is a complete failure. Abeg how many months is remaining again for this man to get out of aso rock?
[/s]
Re: President Buhari Reconstitutes Board Of Federal Mortgage Bank by AkokoFirstSon: 7:43pm On Apr 20, 2022
bayelsaowei:
Will this make securing the National Housing Fund (NHF) a seamsless process?

Useless country
Reach out to me on whatsapp https:///+2348106756069 , I can assist you with the process of accessing your NHF mortgage , I also have access to houses constructed by Federal Mortgage Bank which can be acquired via the aid of NHF
Re: President Buhari Reconstitutes Board Of Federal Mortgage Bank by AkokoFirstSon: 7:47pm On Apr 20, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1559400347776396&id=100011193364134&sfnsn=scwspwa

**** SPECIAL NHF ( MORTGAGE ) OFFER AND FLEXIBLE PAYMENT PLAN ****

Note: the houses are readily available.

Three bedrooms terrace duplex for 22 million- pre finished level.
27 million- completely finished level.
Have you been looking for how to access your NHF?!

Do you know someone who has been looking for an NHF property!?

Have you been contributing to NHF and want to take advantage of your contribution to get an investment property??

TELL A FRIEND!! TELL A NEIGHBOR!! TELL A FAMILY!! TELL A COLLEAGUE!!
At the LUXIAR HOMES Lifecamp project we can guarantee you in 6 months we can get your mortgage out. With as little as 30% equity then spread balance for 30 years through NHF or 30% equity then spread balance for 12 months.

Our AFFORDABLE HOUSING PROJECT at LUXIAR HOMES Lifecamp is fully funded my the federal mortgage bank. And it is also just 20 minutes drive from the central area.

FACILITIES :
Tarred road.
Football field.
Basketball court.
Underground drainage.
Club house.
Shopping mall.
Play ground.
Clinic and police station.

Here is my Contact Call/whatsapp ‪+234 810 675 6069‬

(1) (Reply)

$10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA / Justice Ademola And Wife’s Absence Stalls Arraignment / How Youths Can Influence The Government Using Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.