Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,901 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Communal Clashes Between Effium/Ezza-Effium People Of Ebonyi State In Pictures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Communal Clashes Between Effium/Ezza-Effium People Of Ebonyi State In Pictures (34040 Views)

Ezza-effium Crisis : Tears As Children, Pregnant Woman, Others K!lled In Ebonyi / LP Postpones Ondo Rally Over Communal Clashes & Killings Happening In The State / Effium/ezza Crisis: How Occupying Ezza People Has Been Killing Indigenous Effium (2) (3) (4)

Re: Communal Clashes Between Effium/Ezza-Effium People Of Ebonyi State In Pictures by juman(m): 1:45pm On Apr 15, 2022
Ebonyis should stay at home killing themselves than going to other states causing nuisance.

Re: Communal Clashes Between Effium/Ezza-Effium People Of Ebonyi State In Pictures by Elidrisy20: 1:59pm On Apr 15, 2022
Please what is the life expectancy in Nigeria
Re: Communal Clashes Between Effium/Ezza-Effium People Of Ebonyi State In Pictures by heendrix(m): 2:12pm On Apr 15, 2022
oz4real83:
These communities, when they are fighting themselves, they bring out dangerous weapons from unknown sources to kill themselves and destroy properties just like in this post. But when killer herdsmen attack their communities, destroy their properties,rape their women and kill the people, they will hide the dangerous weapons that they have been using to kill themselves, and start calling the govt to come to their aid embarassed. Bunch of cowards, I only pity the helpless children and women. embarassed

So helpless men shouldn't be pitied...we men really need to up our games on having consideration towards one another
Re: Communal Clashes Between Effium/Ezza-Effium People Of Ebonyi State In Pictures by zoedew: 2:15pm On Apr 15, 2022
Golan007:
And water is very scarce along that axis.
Is guinea worm there? Is that Ohaozara?

Re: Communal Clashes Between Effium/Ezza-Effium People Of Ebonyi State In Pictures by Khaysee: 2:19pm On Apr 15, 2022
We pray for peacefull nation

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery
Re: Communal Clashes Between Effium/Ezza-Effium People Of Ebonyi State In Pictures by CrazyMan(m): 2:20pm On Apr 15, 2022
Germi9:
What are they fighting for please
The fight started around this time last year...this is the Genesis of the fight.

Some Ezza people migrated to Effium many years ago, settled down there, got married and mixed with the Effium people.

As years passed by, the Ezza settlers in Effium began to increase in number, they married multiple wives, had tens of children, and with time they began to demand for political office.

From local government chairman to councilor, to house of reps (state and federal)...etc.

What broke the camel's back last year was the tussle for park chairman, Ezza people confronted Effium people that it's their turn to produce the next park chairman.

Effium people got angry and told them that the park belongs to them, so they (Effium) would keep producing the chairman.

After talks and countless meetings, they agreed to do an election, the Effium candidate vs the Ezza candidate.

On the election day the Effium candidate came with armed tugs and open fire on the Ezza voters, rumor had it that over 12 Ezza people died that day.

What is happening now is reprisals from that incident, Effium will invade an Ezza settlement and kill them, the following week, Ezza people will invade Effium settlement and retaliate, and on and on like that...this has been going on since last year.

I was driving to Abakaliki from Awka around March last year and when I got to Ezzambo, I saw a truck filled with dead bodies of mostly women and children. It was people there that told me how the fight started.

Even Dave Umahi the governor visited Effium to settle them, but the Effium elders are saying that Ezza people should vacate their community. And that's almost impossible cos Ezza people have been living there for hundreds of years. Meaning if they leave, they'll have no where to call their home.

I pray they settle their issues cos this fight has claimed hundreds if not thousands of lives.

Re: Communal Clashes Between Effium/Ezza-Effium People Of Ebonyi State In Pictures by Golan007: 2:25pm On Apr 15, 2022
zoedew:

Is guinea worm there? Is that Ohaozara?

Guinea worm and river blindness.

Re: Communal Clashes Between Effium/Ezza-Effium People Of Ebonyi State In Pictures by oz4real83(m): 2:27pm On Apr 15, 2022
heendrix:

So helpless men shouldn't be pitied...we men really need to up our games on having consideration towards one another
I didn't criticise "helpless men'', I only referred to those men who are strong in killing their kins but weak in killing the enemies.
Re: Communal Clashes Between Effium/Ezza-Effium People Of Ebonyi State In Pictures by Omoluabi16(m): 2:28pm On Apr 15, 2022
Heroicvic:
Unfortunately I came from that area
No one is talking about izzi and ikwo clash
Ebonyi and communal clash na 5 and 6

Make everybody gettat abeg
Last time I checked, ebonyi does not even have. This recurring fight has been on over a decade now. What is the cause.Land??

Re: Communal Clashes Between Effium/Ezza-Effium People Of Ebonyi State In Pictures by Reference(m): 3:05pm On Apr 15, 2022
What are they fighting over ? angry
Re: Communal Clashes Between Effium/Ezza-Effium People Of Ebonyi State In Pictures by Miracle2022: 3:16pm On Apr 15, 2022
Nyamiri and hatred is 5&6. They are too emotional

Re: Communal Clashes Between Effium/Ezza-Effium People Of Ebonyi State In Pictures by zoedew: 3:18pm On Apr 15, 2022
Golan007:

Guinea worm and river blindness.
So much poverty and darkness that axis.

Re: Communal Clashes Between Effium/Ezza-Effium People Of Ebonyi State In Pictures by Jostoman: 3:52pm On Apr 15, 2022
Frigga13:
And funny Na Simeon ekpa community grin

He’s still building chest .. with lizard hands ..

Hopeless ekpa
this one that you carry ekpa matter for head like gala like this.
Re: Communal Clashes Between Effium/Ezza-Effium People Of Ebonyi State In Pictures by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:54pm On Apr 15, 2022
Let there be peace
Re: Communal Clashes Between Effium/Ezza-Effium People Of Ebonyi State In Pictures by edosignature(m): 4:11pm On Apr 15, 2022
Senseless brothers & sisters fighting each other.

Poverty mindset is a bitch
Re: Communal Clashes Between Effium/Ezza-Effium People Of Ebonyi State In Pictures by Seredebe: 4:55pm On Apr 15, 2022
I hope my son, Ebubu, is safe

Re: Communal Clashes Between Effium/Ezza-Effium People Of Ebonyi State In Pictures by Seredebe: 4:58pm On Apr 15, 2022
XDaBOSS:
Nawa for these people ooo...thank God i no de that start again. Always fighting themselves because of piece of land.

Similar thing happened last year between the Izzy LGA and the Ikwo LGA (the experience wasn't funny). Which was later transfered to the state capital (Abakaliki). See Ishielu vs Ezza North own.

I can't forget the unending fight between Aboamege community and Ishinko community (both in Onicha LGA). Those ones, their fight be like seasonal film, e no de end...na only break them de go.

Those people value their lands pass their lives, backward mentality sha.

Cc ebubu
Re: Communal Clashes Between Effium/Ezza-Effium People Of Ebonyi State In Pictures by catherine1998: 5:04pm On Apr 15, 2022
juman:
Ebonyis should stay at home killing themselves than going to other states causing nuisance.
You sound like someone that is afraid of great Ebonyians, you must be a coward
Re: Communal Clashes Between Effium/Ezza-Effium People Of Ebonyi State In Pictures by Bbbw: 5:08pm On Apr 15, 2022
Oh
Re: Communal Clashes Between Effium/Ezza-Effium People Of Ebonyi State In Pictures by catherine1998: 5:08pm On Apr 15, 2022
zoedew:

So much poverty and darkness that axis.
The same poverty area is where you mother hussle her Ashawo work to get you fed
Re: Communal Clashes Between Effium/Ezza-Effium People Of Ebonyi State In Pictures by juman(m): 5:11pm On Apr 15, 2022
catherine1998:
You sound like someone that is afraid of great Ebonyians, you must be a coward

You mean poverty ravage illiterate state.
Their illiteracy and poverty level are at that level of core northern states.

Be noted.
I like ebonyi state.
But their miscreant children should be controlled.

Re: Communal Clashes Between Effium/Ezza-Effium People Of Ebonyi State In Pictures by Stinto: 5:28pm On Apr 15, 2022
You he be like say them don swear for? I ve been reading comments in that thread I never see any Yoruba man derogatory comment on it its a shame on you msheew
greymiles:
Fake news by afonja
Re: Communal Clashes Between Effium/Ezza-Effium People Of Ebonyi State In Pictures by wealthyhenry(m): 5:28pm On Apr 15, 2022
Frigga13:
And funny Na Simeon ekpa community grin

He’s still building chest .. with lizard hands ..

Hopeless ekpa

its funny how you know his name and also know where he's from. You are a lowkey fan and follower. Just own up your admiration for the guy and stop being a coward and a backstabber.
Re: Communal Clashes Between Effium/Ezza-Effium People Of Ebonyi State In Pictures by AlphaTaikun: 5:55pm On Apr 15, 2022
XDaBOSS:
Nawa for these people ooo...thank God i no de that state again. Always fighting themselves because of piece of land.

Similar thing happened last year between the Izzy LGA and the Ikwo LGA (the experience wasn't funny). Which was later transfered to the state capital (Abakaliki). See Ishielu vs Ezza North own.

I can't forget the unending fight between Aboamege community and Ishinko community (both in Onicha LGA). Those ones, their fight be like seasonal film, e no de end...na only break them de go.

Those people value their lands pass their lives, backward mentality sha.
Smh.
Re: Communal Clashes Between Effium/Ezza-Effium People Of Ebonyi State In Pictures by Heroicvic(m): 6:32pm On Apr 15, 2022
Omoluabi16:
Last time I checked, ebonyi does not even have. This recurring fight has been on over a decade now. What is the cause.Land??

Yea land.. Illiterates
Re: Communal Clashes Between Effium/Ezza-Effium People Of Ebonyi State In Pictures by shantti(m): 6:32pm On Apr 15, 2022
qekng40:
Communal clash and Ebonyi state are like 5&6

I swear, I see shege during my secondary school days, that time it was ezza and ezilo that were fighting. So during long vacation, we from Enugu remain at school instead of travelling.

Re: Communal Clashes Between Effium/Ezza-Effium People Of Ebonyi State In Pictures by iyapont: 6:34pm On Apr 15, 2022
CrazyMan:

The fight started around this time last year...this is the Genesis of the fight.

Some Ezza people migrated to Effium many years ago, settled down there, got married and mixed with the Effium people.

As years passed by, the Ezza settlers in Effium began to increase in number, they married multiple wives, had tens of children, and with time they began to demand for political office.

From local government chairman to councilor, to house of reps (state and federal)...etc.

What broke the camel's back last year was the tussle for park chairman, Ezza people confronted Effium people that it's their turn to produce the next park chairman.

Effium people got angry and told them that the park belongs to them, so they (Effium) would keep producing the chairman.

After talks and countless meetings, they agreed to do an election, the Effium candidate vs the Ezza candidate.

On the election day the Effium candidate came with armed tugs and open fire on the Ezza voters, rumor had it that over 12 Ezza people died that day.

What is happening now is reprisals from that incident, Effium will invade an Ezza settlement and kill them, the following week, Ezza people will invade Effium settlement and retaliate, and on and on like that...this has been going on since last year.

I was driving to Abakaliki from Awka around March last year and when I got to Ezzambo, I saw a truck filled with dead bodies of mostly women and children. It was people there that told me how the fight started.

Even Dave Umahi the governor visited Effium to settle them, but the Effium elders are saying that Ezza people should vacate their community. And that's almost impossible cos Ezza people have been living there for hundreds of years. Meaning if they leave, they'll have no where to call their home.

I pray they settle their issues cos this fight has claimed hundreds if not thousands of lives.
This is terrible,I think the gov is not doing enough
Re: Communal Clashes Between Effium/Ezza-Effium People Of Ebonyi State In Pictures by Denoh68: 7:32pm On Apr 15, 2022
Re: Communal Clashes Between Effium/Ezza-Effium People Of Ebonyi State In Pictures by zoedew: 7:43pm On Apr 15, 2022
catherine1998:
The same poverty area is where you mother hussle her Ashawo work to get you fed
That is how dirty and raw your mind is. May you get better.

Re: Communal Clashes Between Effium/Ezza-Effium People Of Ebonyi State In Pictures by NoQualmz: 8:29pm On Apr 15, 2022
PraiseGodNoTime:
shut that your stinking decayed mouth up! Say something about the Clash without dragging someone else into the matter.
It’s the Abakeleke terrorist Simeon EKPA’s home state . What is the Finland terrorist known gunman saying about it? Or is it only to chook mouth in Soludo affairs him sabi?

Adamu Ahmed Is Dead (Ex-Jigawa Speaker) / Buhari Rejecting Election Postponement In 2015 (Video) / Re: See What Is Happening To Nigeria’s Economy Under Buhari