Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,140 members, 7,821,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Reactions Trail Leaked Photos Of Ifu Ennada Father’s Burial - Updates - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reactions Trail Leaked Photos Of Ifu Ennada Father’s Burial - Updates (1987 Views)

Bobrisky At Late Father's Burial / CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me / BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reactions Trail Leaked Photos Of Ifu Ennada Father’s Burial - Updates by OdogwuBlog: 5:57pm On Apr 14, 2022
With all the wealth she flaunts online” – Reactions trail leaked photos of Ifu Ennada father’s burial

Popular reality star, Ifu Ennada, leaves many people talking following the burial photos of her father that surfaced online.

Ifu Ennada who is known for flaunting luxury, going on expensive vacations, and often bragging about her accomplishments disappointed fans who had highs expectations.

Social media users express unsatisfactory remarks about the burial arrangements of the BBNaija’s star that leaked online.
Read comments �

posho_beads_fascinators wrote: Take care of home before impressing the streets

goldyafrica wrote: Chai, with all the wealth she flaunts online see her papa burial may God have “mercy” apan us

fidel__flawless wrote: She no go thief do burial na, next please

oluwatobiloba______ wrote: They don’t take care of their house/families (parents especially) but live a very expensive life on social media…. na soso competition them dey for.. Makanmakan ni oye nkan o

_ugodibeze wrote: Ifu has always been herself. Struggling and all. She’s not been one of those doing more than herself. Let’s not forget that. May her dad’s soul Rest In Peace.

Shared By: Blogger Donald

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Reactions Trail Leaked Photos Of Ifu Ennada Father’s Burial - Updates by habsydiamond(m): 6:06pm On Apr 14, 2022
All I see is Audio audio audio everywhere... There is nothing a man can give me that I can't give myself... All for social media.. Audio life usually expose u with time all ur secret will be revealed to the world.

2 Likes

Re: Reactions Trail Leaked Photos Of Ifu Ennada Father’s Burial - Updates by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 14, 2022
How is this reaction
Re: Reactions Trail Leaked Photos Of Ifu Ennada Father’s Burial - Updates by benuejosh: 7:37pm On Apr 14, 2022
how una sure say na her papa burial?

1 Like

Re: Reactions Trail Leaked Photos Of Ifu Ennada Father’s Burial - Updates by starpower(m): 8:19pm On Apr 14, 2022
That coffin ain't cheap.

4 Likes

Re: Reactions Trail Leaked Photos Of Ifu Ennada Father’s Burial - Updates by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 14, 2022
Was she supposed to spend a lot because of someone that has already died? Bloggers and irrelevant news shaa. Something wey dey suppose just pray for the dead man, make everybody dey go his or her house. If you wan chop, go cook when you reach house. I don't see why people spend thousands and millions just for burial.

4 Likes

Re: Reactions Trail Leaked Photos Of Ifu Ennada Father’s Burial - Updates by gaby(m): 6:55am On Apr 15, 2022
Nonsense thread.

What if she had been a Muslim?

Im sure the illiterates were expecting her to take her father's corpse on vacation just to satisfy their curiosity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions Trail Leaked Photos Of Ifu Ennada Father’s Burial - Updates by phemmyfour: 8:02am On Apr 15, 2022
Low key burial...abeg no be her win BBN that year
Re: Reactions Trail Leaked Photos Of Ifu Ennada Father’s Burial - Updates by Skyfornia(m): 9:05am On Apr 15, 2022
Nigerians complain too much..

They complained that Obi Cuban spent too much to bury his mum, they are also complaining that Ifu Ennada didn't spend much for her mum burial.

Moral lesson: For this life..do what makes you happy, you can never please people.

4 Likes

Re: Reactions Trail Leaked Photos Of Ifu Ennada Father’s Burial - Updates by NoToPile: 11:55am On Apr 15, 2022
Chochocho people will never rest, Nawa.

Them go talk sha.
Re: Reactions Trail Leaked Photos Of Ifu Ennada Father’s Burial - Updates by wiseone28: 12:06pm On Apr 15, 2022
P square sing am nah.
All nah audio.
Re: Reactions Trail Leaked Photos Of Ifu Ennada Father’s Burial - Updates by tutudesz: 12:44pm On Apr 15, 2022
Make she spend all her money before Besides you know whether her papa want such burial

1 Like

Re: Reactions Trail Leaked Photos Of Ifu Ennada Father’s Burial - Updates by suffering: 1:27pm On Apr 15, 2022
Okay. The event has occurred and passed. Life continues.

(1) (Reply)

Outrage In Zimbabwe After Contestant Loses African Big Brother Final. / Gucci Mane -- 3 Scoops Of Face Tattoo / Funke Akindele, Rita Dominic, Genevieve, Monalisa Hit Florence Giwa’s Red Runway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.