Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,633 members, 7,827,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Cost Of Building Materials In Ado Odo Ota, Sango - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Building Materials In Ado Odo Ota, Sango (338 Views)

Land For Sale in Ado Odo Ota for 400k / Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat / 6 Tips To Estimate The Cost Of Building A Duplex In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Building Materials In Ado Odo Ota, Sango by SirEric2016(m): 6:47pm On Apr 14, 2022
Hello House,
Kindly assist with the current cost of the followings:
30 ton of 3/4' Gravel
30 ton of 1/2' Gravel
30 ton of Sharp Sand
1 ton of 16mm iron rod
1 ton of 12mm iron rod
1 ton of 10mm iron rod
Re: Cost Of Building Materials In Ado Odo Ota, Sango by mufutau55(m): 8:20pm On Apr 14, 2022
If you have someone on ground, best place to find out is at Ijako Tipper Garage along Abeokuta- Lagos Expressway. Good luck.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Building Materials In Ado Odo Ota, Sango by Perfecttouchade: 10:09pm On Apr 14, 2022
mufutau55:
If you have someone on ground, best place to find out is at Ijako Tipper Garage along Abeokuta- Lagos Expressway. Good luck.

Hajji M.
well said Sir..Its been a while I've been to that axis , would have love to help him make enquiries..bad road network was the reason I left that axis.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Building Materials In Ado Odo Ota, Sango by mufutau55(m): 10:59pm On Apr 14, 2022
Perfecttouchade:
well said Sir..Its been a while I've been to that axis , would have love to help him make enquiries..bad road network was the reason I left that axis.

That bad road na wah o. One of my house is right accross or near that Tipper Garage. Hopefully the Ogun Governor & Fashola will fix it soon.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Building Materials In Ado Odo Ota, Sango by Perfecttouchade: 11:10pm On Apr 14, 2022
mufutau55:

That bad road na wah o. One of my house is right accross or near that Tipper Garage. Hopefully the Ogun Governor & Fashola will fix it soon.

Hajji M.
we hope so, the last time I went to sango, there has been some good change so far with the railway also bringing more development to that part of Ogun, starting from crossing agbado linking ijoko to sango and also work is going on gradually on the lagos -Abeokuta expressway, I see beautiful development coming to ado-odo otta soon. Once the road is completely done, rents and lands will go high , Sango-ijoko should be ready for development and more spotlights Sir.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Building Materials In Ado Odo Ota, Sango by mufutau55(m): 11:37pm On Apr 14, 2022
Perfecttouchade:
we hope so, the last time I went to sango, there has been some good change so far with the railway also bringing more development to that part of Ogun, starting from crossing agbado linking ijoko to sango and also work is going on gradually on the lagos -Abeokuta expressway, I see beautiful development coming to ado-odo otta soon. Once the road is completely done, rents and lands will go high , Sango-ijoko should be ready for development and more spotlights Sir.

Thank you for all the useful information.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Building Materials In Ado Odo Ota, Sango by Perfecttouchade: 11:41pm On Apr 14, 2022
mufutau55:

Thank you for all the useful information.

Hajji M.
you are very welcome Sir

(1) (Reply)

. / A Nairalnders Letter To His Landlord / ₦180M: 5 Bedroom Detached Duplex For Sale (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.