Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

INEC Suspends Voter Registration In Ihitte Uboma, Imo After Attack - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Suspends Voter Registration In Ihitte Uboma, Imo After Attack (12374 Views)

Man Killed By Suspected Bandits In Imo After Returning To The Village / INEC Suspends Rivers State Election / INEC Suspends The Announcement Of Results In Akpabio's Senatorial District (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Suspends Voter Registration In Ihitte Uboma, Imo After Attack by stanluiz(m): 10:58pm On Apr 14, 2022
matm:
Oh! ipob ipob!!!. If u have a hand in this, then u are making ur getting freedom very difficult.
What stopped u from carting away d electoral materials or destroying them instead of shedding blood?
Why will u kill ur own people, ur own blood, for defying man made order while u have not even gotten freedom? Remember dt d relatives of d slain are Igbos, and they can never forgive u.Any little opportunity they will have, they will sell u out in retaliation.
Voters card is not only for election, it is used in banks and for other official purposes.
May God guide u
Igbos are illiterates. They don't know what voters card can also be used for transaction not only for voting.

The blood thirsty ipob don't know anything including their social media supporters especially their nairaland spokesmen called gidigidy.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Suspends Voter Registration In Ihitte Uboma, Imo After Attack by UncommonLogic: 10:58pm On Apr 14, 2022
Jackson105:
These people are hell-bent in reducing the 5% to 1% grin grin

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Suspends Voter Registration In Ihitte Uboma, Imo After Attack by dumodust(m): 10:59pm On Apr 14, 2022
mccloud224:

The only "right" candidates in Nigeria are those who are 100% loyal to the North and will continue to do the bidding of the North. As unpleasant as this development is, it is inevitable. The Igbos' for years have tried diplomatic means only to be butchered by the Nigerian military.....soldiers still burn houses till date and everyone turns a blind eye.

What do you expect the igbos to do? The North has made it crystal clear that the East must remain downtrodden.... And this is what led to the civil war. The situation as it was then remains till today..even worse.

Let's not deceive ourselves. The North has taken its stand long long ago...the East must remain subdued. If Nigeria was a country built on fairness and equality, who would be talking about Biafra? You think Igbo's scattered all over the country with investments here and there want this? Yet they are willing to make the sacrifice... That says a lot.

We are deceiving ourselves. Nigeria has NEVER been a country. Lai Mohammed,Garba Shehu,the late Abba Kyari and of course the late Buhari have all made inciting comments prior to APC coming to power but no DSS held them in a cell. El Rufai himself has revealed he imported terrorists (ISWAP/Boko Haram) and he isn't in a cell...but Kanu who has revealed truths upon truths to both power and the masses is their problem.

Any society built on lies and deciet ALWAYS collapses. Nigeria collapsed ages ago and is in coma.

I am not Igbo by the way (for those whose vision is dimmed by tribalism). The igbos are doing what they MUST do same way Russia is doing what it MUST do. Its a hard bitter pill to swallow.

Nuff said!
What does long speech have to do with killing people or attacking them? Call out wrong when it is wrong

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Suspends Voter Registration In Ihitte Uboma, Imo After Attack by stanluiz(m): 11:05pm On Apr 14, 2022
Is there any week or day that passes without ipob killing anybody ? No.

Their criminals Terrorist leaders in abroad like Chinasa nworu, chika edozie, Simeon ekpa etc will be asking for money donation and be hailing their Terrorist activities including their cursed supporters while their propaganda team in social media will come and defend them of their babaric, wicked and Terrorists activities. Example the ones in nairaland called Gidigidy, Emergingnation, Drgoodman , Igboson.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Suspends Voter Registration In Ihitte Uboma, Imo After Attack by stanluiz(m): 11:09pm On Apr 14, 2022
dumodust:

What does long speech have to do with killing people or attacking them? Call out wrong when it is wrong
He is one of cursed ipob Terrorists supporters.

He want to derail the thread and divert attention.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Suspends Voter Registration In Ihitte Uboma, Imo After Attack by mapet: 12:15am On Apr 15, 2022
UncommonLogic:
Pls let's blame it on Fulanis and DSS as usual.

I was going to post this too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Suspends Voter Registration In Ihitte Uboma, Imo After Attack by Nobody: 1:18am On Apr 15, 2022
NFF and Nigerian government has one thing in common, they keep recycling their ancestors.
Re: INEC Suspends Voter Registration In Ihitte Uboma, Imo After Attack by MacANDIES: 2:05am On Apr 15, 2022
Nyamiri:
Have you ever seen Peter Obi or any of the Presidential aspirants from the South East come out to condemn IPOB, UGM and ESN?

Yes he has. Go to his official Twitter page and read for yourself.

Stop being ignorant.

1 Like

Re: INEC Suspends Voter Registration In Ihitte Uboma, Imo After Attack by premierlead: 2:42am On Apr 15, 2022
This is actually in a bid to reduce the east vote for PDP as against the APC poll in the coming general election
Re: INEC Suspends Voter Registration In Ihitte Uboma, Imo After Attack by Nyamiri: 3:37am On Apr 15, 2022
MacANDIES:

Yes he has. Go to his official Twitter page and read for yourself.

Stop being ignorant.

You are a blockhead, you ugly liar.
Screenshot it and post it here. Obi has never spoken against UGM.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Suspends Voter Registration In Ihitte Uboma, Imo After Attack by Nyamiri: 3:39am On Apr 15, 2022
premierlead:
This is actually in a bid to reduce the east vote for PDP as against the APC poll in the coming general election

It is no more fulani herdsmen or DSS, it is now APC.
I laugh at your stupidity cos you guys are so dumb.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Suspends Voter Registration In Ihitte Uboma, Imo After Attack by Pekkelly(f): 3:46am On Apr 15, 2022
It is well o
Re: INEC Suspends Voter Registration In Ihitte Uboma, Imo After Attack by Golan007: 4:56am On Apr 15, 2022
premierlead:

Sure it is.

Dr. Akunyili's death was to paint ipob bad.

The prison break was to teach easterners a lesson.

Monday sit-at-home is Buhari's plan to impoverish the Igbo trader.

What have I not included?

2 Likes

Re: INEC Suspends Voter Registration In Ihitte Uboma, Imo After Attack by micflo28(m): 5:05am On Apr 15, 2022
Approve electronic voting in south east and save lives
Re: INEC Suspends Voter Registration In Ihitte Uboma, Imo After Attack by Golan007: 5:07am On Apr 15, 2022
micflo28:
Approve electronic voting in south east and save lives

Without identification?
Re: INEC Suspends Voter Registration In Ihitte Uboma, Imo After Attack by mccloud224(m): 5:34am On Apr 15, 2022
dumodust:

There is difference btw reading and understanding. There is difference btw knowledge and wisdom. If you read what I wrote and don't understand, just forget it.
Re: INEC Suspends Voter Registration In Ihitte Uboma, Imo After Attack by onunwa21(m): 5:40am On Apr 15, 2022
Nigerians should be issued certificate of survival!!!l we ve seen it all! God help us

1 Like

Re: INEC Suspends Voter Registration In Ihitte Uboma, Imo After Attack by sandra50(f): 7:01am On Apr 15, 2022
Only Ihitte Uboma?you people are not serious..so others can go to other areas and check if they will be killed?I have my PVC but I will never leave my house on the election day..na my life Nigeria wan use better.
Re: INEC Suspends Voter Registration In Ihitte Uboma, Imo After Attack by Successkay12(m): 7:33am On Apr 15, 2022
Wazobia2216:
So far INEC stop am for the whole north, a place of uncertainty, bah wahala!

A big conspiracy is going on here right under our nose and we are all quiet!

Later them go say Igbos no dey register, say them no dey vote!

This is it! This is how the government cheat the people!

With all the money allocated to INEC for this election, them no get security

Is this the best they can come up with

Are u talking about security here? Even NPF station's aren't safe anymore over there and u are talking of INEC office
Re: INEC Suspends Voter Registration In Ihitte Uboma, Imo After Attack by Iliya1520: 9:46am On Apr 15, 2022
I am always pray to see Biafra get freedom, so that we will see how the will lead themselves, I know the hardship and self-infliction will be more than what they are getting now.
Re: INEC Suspends Voter Registration In Ihitte Uboma, Imo After Attack by Lanre1st(m): 10:32am On Apr 15, 2022
Wazobia2216:
So far INEC stop am for the whole north, a place of uncertainty, bah wahala!

A big conspiracy is going on here right under our nose and we are all quiet!

Later them go say Igbos no dey register, say them no dey vote!

This is it! This is how the government cheat the people!

With all the money allocated to INEC for this election, them no get security

Is this the best they can come up with
does this one read the news at all, or you lack ability to understand a simple sentence. Your people IPOB came to destroy INEC materials, you are still blaming FG & INEC of the rubbing you your right.

1 Like

Re: INEC Suspends Voter Registration In Ihitte Uboma, Imo After Attack by Lanre1st(m): 10:40am On Apr 15, 2022
I think SE will come out to tell when they really serious about igbo presidency. Your stake holders are crying of igbo presidency and at same time sponsor IPOB to destroy INEC activities/proccess that will lead you to Aso Rock you are crying for

1 Like

Re: INEC Suspends Voter Registration In Ihitte Uboma, Imo After Attack by Sleekfingers: 10:53am On Apr 15, 2022
They have stylishly reduced their 5% votes to 2% ......

Awon confused people
Re: INEC Suspends Voter Registration In Ihitte Uboma, Imo After Attack by MacANDIES: 2:08pm On Apr 15, 2022
Nyamiri:

You are a blockhead, you ugly liar.
Screenshot it and post it here. Obi has never spoken against UGM.

You're a bastard son of a fool. Bloody idiot. Ignorantly stupid.

I should screenshot it for who? You?
Thunder fire you there idiot.
Who the heck are you?

Show your real face and drop your address and I'll pay you a visit, so you can say pim to my face.

I don't mince words with ignoramuses like you.
Re: INEC Suspends Voter Registration In Ihitte Uboma, Imo After Attack by Nyamiri: 2:23pm On Apr 15, 2022
MacANDIES:

You're a bastard son of a fool. Bloody idiot. Ignorantly stupid.

I should screenshot it for who? You?
Thunder fire you there idiot.
Who the heck are you?

Show your real face and drop your address and I'll pay you a visit, so you can say pim to my face.

I don't mince words with ignoramuses like you.

Look at this poverty-stricken bastard. God will punish your entire family, dumb thief.
Obi has never condemned UGM and that's a fact. If you don't like it, you can go to hell.
You're beneath me, you child of worthless paupers.

1 Like

Re: INEC Suspends Voter Registration In Ihitte Uboma, Imo After Attack by EagleNest(m): 6:50pm On Apr 15, 2022
Very sad. They just wasted this harmless individual doing his work for nothing. Violence is not the way!!!
Re: INEC Suspends Voter Registration In Ihitte Uboma, Imo After Attack by MacANDIES: 1:33am On Apr 17, 2022
Nyamiri:

Look at this poverty-stricken bastard. God will punish your entire family, dumb thief.
Obi has never condemned UGM and that's a fact. If you don't like it, you can go to hell.
You're beneath me, you child of worthless paupers.

You demented fool, if your useless father had used a condom we wouldn't have one more nuisance in Nigeria today. You bigot.
Looking for who to lay your families frustration on. Go and ask your stupid father and mother what they were doing when there mates we're making money in Nigeria.

Even my 1 year old son is above you talk more of me.
If you get mind drop your address, I go find you come even if na sambisa forest. I go locate you and your family.
No be to dey online the talk anyhow.
Re: INEC Suspends Voter Registration In Ihitte Uboma, Imo After Attack by Akponmfet: 1:42am On Apr 17, 2022
Just ban Biafrans from voting or contesting elections in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Strike: Again, FG Invites NLC For Meeting Monday / The Igbo And Yoruba Relationship - By Niger Delta Congress / Christine Lagarde With Nigerian Children In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.