Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,220 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

247 Light In Lagos. I Need Answers Pls - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 247 Light In Lagos. I Need Answers Pls (391 Views)

For Sale: Standard Plot Of Land At Oloje Area, New Felele Extension Off Lagos I / Urgent!i Am Looking Or Monthly Rental Room In Lagos, I Dont Mind To Share A Room / Please Who Knows What Area Of Lagos I Can Get A Cheap Flat To Rent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

247 Light In Lagos. I Need Answers Pls by Seekinganswers: 8:48pm On Apr 14, 2022
Hi guys
I aim planning to startup a business that will require atleast 20 hours of power supply daily.
Pls what areas will you suggest in Lagos that I can get good light
Power is the most important factor in my business
I aim to use diesel generator to backup the remaining hours
But pls what area is okay to get 18-22 hours of power in lagos
Re: 247 Light In Lagos. I Need Answers Pls by DoctorOlasDesk: 8:52pm On Apr 14, 2022
Go to Ojodu, Berger you'll get atleast 15-18 hours

Have you considered heavy duty solar installation. With 5-8M you should be able to setup a 5-8Kva Solar installed
Re: 247 Light In Lagos. I Need Answers Pls by carl90(m): 9:02pm On Apr 14, 2022
Governor's road,Ikotun,alimosho lg is doing well.
Re: 247 Light In Lagos. I Need Answers Pls by Abudu2000(m): 5:29am On Apr 15, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

Have you considered heavy duty solar installation. With 5-8M you should be able to setup a 5-8Kva Solar installed
abeg u guys should quit recommending solar pls, so for a few appliances to be powered one will spend 8m when it won't even work during rainy days. The homes I know powered by solar the bulbs lighting seems very dim.

With 250k I can get a neat new generator to serve me 5years at least even with 1k fuel daily from that 8m it will power me for that full 5years plus remaining change. Unless for someone that has no appliances to power I'm not sure I can recommend solar. Plus I heard their batteries don't even last at all, at most 1years and it's charge circle will be drained by half
Re: 247 Light In Lagos. I Need Answers Pls by DoctorOlasDesk: 6:20am On Apr 15, 2022
Abudu2000:
abeg u guys should quit recommending solar pls, so for a few appliances to be powered one will spend 8m when it won't even work during rainy days. The homes I know powered by solar the bulbs lighting seems very dim.

With 250k I can get a neat new generator to serve me 5years at least even with 1k fuel daily from that 8m it will power me for that full 5years plus remaining change. Unless for someone that has no appliances to power I'm not sure I can recommend solar. Plus I heard their batteries don't even last at all, at most 1years and it's charge circle will be drained by half

You will need atleast 6,000 - 8,000 daily to charge high powered devices using generator. Not 1,000 Naira please

Your ideas about solar electricity is flawed. I've been using it for 5 years plus and i have no regrets

When the production cycle can get damaged from electrical fluctuations then you'll understand the importance and value of solar electricity
Re: 247 Light In Lagos. I Need Answers Pls by Seekinganswers: 9:33am On Apr 15, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

Solar is not an option
They are devices that costume much power
So it won't be an option sir
Re: 247 Light In Lagos. I Need Answers Pls by Seekinganswers: 9:34am On Apr 15, 2022
carl90:
Governor's road,Ikotun,alimosho lg is doing well.

My friend lives here
And I can attest to the fact they enjoy more than 22 hours power supply daily.
My only problem is that
There is no Land again for sale in govs road
Re: 247 Light In Lagos. I Need Answers Pls by DoctorOlasDesk: 9:36am On Apr 15, 2022
Seekinganswers:

Solar is not an option
They are devices that costume much power
So it won't be an option sir

Are you generating more than 10KVA. There's solar for up to 100kva consumption
Re: 247 Light In Lagos. I Need Answers Pls by Seekinganswers: 10:19am On Apr 15, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

Are you generating more than 10KVA. There's solar for up to 100kva consumption
I am generating over 400kva

And it will work for 247
You now see that solar is dead on arrival?
Re: 247 Light In Lagos. I Need Answers Pls by DoctorOlasDesk: 10:21am On Apr 15, 2022
Seekinganswers:

I am generating over 400kva

And it will work for 247
You now see that solar is dead on arrival?

Smiles. Says who? I can map out a 500kva Solar generation system for you and draw up your blueprint on how to achieve what you want to achieve. Hire me, let's brainstorm these challenges together. There's no where that will allow you enjoy such heavy power generation in peace. You will be found out and will face wars
Re: 247 Light In Lagos. I Need Answers Pls by Seekinganswers: 10:51am On Apr 15, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

Smiles. Says who? I can map out a 500kva Solar generation system for you and draw up your blueprint on how to achieve what you want to achieve. Hire me, let's brainstorm these challenges together. There's no where that will allow you enjoy such heavy power generation in peace. You will be found out and will face wars

You don't seem to understand
The cost of 500kv solar is just too much.
You buy panels and batteries.
You end up spending say 50m on solar
When you can just buy your 500kva transformer and 500kva generator as backup.
I doubt you will spend more than 2m monthly on power bills and 3m monthly on diesel.
The maths for solar is outrageous on first run
You also have to spend more than enough on batteries
Re: 247 Light In Lagos. I Need Answers Pls by DoctorOlasDesk: 10:55am On Apr 15, 2022
Seekinganswers:

You don't seem to understand
The cost of 500kv solar is just too much.
You buy panels and batteries.
You end up spending say 50m on solar
When you can just buy your 500kva transformer and 500kva generator as backup.
I doubt you will spend more than 2m monthly on power bills and 3m monthly on diesel.
The maths for solar is outrageous on first run
You also have to spend more than enough on batteries

How did you come across the maths, 50M ?

Anyways, you can enjoy between 18-20 hours power supply at Berger

The cost analysis of 500 kva generator and three months feuling cost and 500 kva transformer

See, why not first procure a cost analysis of different systems ?
Re: 247 Light In Lagos. I Need Answers Pls by Seekinganswers: 12:29pm On Apr 15, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

How did you come across the maths, 50M ?

Anyways, you can enjoy between 18-20 hours power supply at Berger

The cost analysis of 500 kva generator and three months feuling cost and 500 kva transformer

See, why not first procure a cost analysis of different systems ?
What part pls
Re: 247 Light In Lagos. I Need Answers Pls by DoctorOlasDesk: 12:32pm On Apr 15, 2022
Seekinganswers:

What part pls

Ojodu. I can connect you with an agent that can find a building, or uncompleted or fenced lands if you need
Re: 247 Light In Lagos. I Need Answers Pls by Seekinganswers: 1:46pm On Apr 15, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

Ojodu. I can connect you with an agent that can find a building, or uncompleted or fenced lands if you need

Have an idea of average price ?
Re: 247 Light In Lagos. I Need Answers Pls by DoctorOlasDesk: 1:48pm On Apr 15, 2022
Seekinganswers:

Have an idea of average price ?

What you need isn't the regular, hence customised settings/pricing

(1) (Reply)

₦200M: 5 Bedroom Detached Duplex For Sale In Lagos(Photos) / Fridge And Double Door Refrigerator / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.