Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,380 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

President Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Tanko, Members Of Judiciary (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Tanko, Members Of Judiciary (Photos) (31840 Views)

Sokoto Governor Ahmad Aliyu Breaks Ramadan Fast With Almajiri Boy / With Tanko Almakura As Chairman, APC Sure Of Retaining Power In 2023 - Shola / President Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Some State Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Tanko, Members Of Judiciary (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 5:31am On Apr 15, 2022
TiglathPILESER:
Just take a look at the rug in the second picture how messed up it is with stains...a presidential residence for crying out loud...smh
Na aboki dey aso rock , what do you expect

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Tanko, Members Of Judiciary (Photos) by olabright31: 5:46am On Apr 15, 2022
Sheuns:
Baba Buhari Dodar

Someone up there said he didn’t invite Asiwaju. Is Asiwaju now a member of the judiciary?

Help me ask the boy. Some guys are just dull
Re: President Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Tanko, Members Of Judiciary (Photos) by Nobody: 6:31am On Apr 15, 2022
SmartProf:
Buhari is really enjoying himself...his smiles shows he played his scam lines to Nigerians who voted him so well that he is flexing now, while those who voted him are feeling the heat in the wilderness.
This man dey flex with one mind, always acting like someone with zero worries.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Tanko, Members Of Judiciary (Photos) by Honestfrend: 6:40am On Apr 15, 2022
So u mean all members if the judiciary are all abokis?
Re: President Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Tanko, Members Of Judiciary (Photos) by Benmob: 6:44am On Apr 15, 2022
adaxme:
Sai baba
I love you Sir
the best president after murtala Mohamed
bandits never remember u

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Tanko, Members Of Judiciary (Photos) by Benmob: 7:11am On Apr 15, 2022
UncommonLogic:

I guess the same man who took away Rivers,zamfara, Bayelsa and others away from APC and basically gave them to PDP
d fourth 4 place that happen in imo state own is different from d river, zamfara and bayelsa own, let me ask u did APC River do any primary election which was cause by ibe and amaechi fight, d same thing happen in Apc zamfara which dey did not do proper primary election, which was cause by Former gov yari and a senetor fight,I have forgotten is name and again in bayelsa d running mate of Apc governor apparent d deputy have a fake sch certificate that cause them to lose bayelsa.
D Apc own where inec related issue which break inec law ,which was easy for d supreme Court to overturn but imo state own was pure robbery.
Re: President Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Tanko, Members Of Judiciary (Photos) by GardenOfGod(m): 7:17am On Apr 15, 2022
grin grin
SmartProf:
Buhari is really enjoying himself...his smiles shows he played his scam lines to Nigerians who voted him so well that he is flexing now, while those who voted him are feeling the heat in the wilderness.
Re: President Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Tanko, Members Of Judiciary (Photos) by ike007(m): 7:23am On Apr 15, 2022
TiglathPILESER:
Just take a look at the rug in the second picture how messed up it is with stains...a presidential residence for crying out loud...smh

Hausa/Fulani are dirty people na..their places of abode can smell...they stink to the high heavens.
Re: President Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Tanko, Members Of Judiciary (Photos) by ike007(m): 7:26am On Apr 15, 2022
preselect:

two motherfuckers, praised by the third

pathetic. . . no way forward

That's why the country is like this...useless people everywhere. I wonder why he is praising the failure of a president o
Re: President Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Tanko, Members Of Judiciary (Photos) by ike007(m): 7:27am On Apr 15, 2022
Fidelix200:
BUT LOOK HOW SLIM AND LIFELESS OUR PRESIDENT LOOK LIKE?

Just give him a scythe...and you will have the grim reaper. He looks like death
Re: President Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Tanko, Members Of Judiciary (Photos) by tsmat(m): 8:17am On Apr 15, 2022
Malory:
And he didn't invite the so called Jagaban parading himself as the national leader grin grin grin

The fact that you will come on the internet to display ignorance is troubling.
Is Jagaban a member of the judiciary? Or you're just dumb.
Re: President Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Tanko, Members Of Judiciary (Photos) by just2endowed: 9:14am On Apr 15, 2022
MICHEALADEX:
I hope we have a better experience from 2023... I'll remember buhari time is when I almost committed suicide. Thank God I shared it on my status and people came to my rescue.

Still on antidepressants

Get well bro.... U shall overcome
Re: President Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Tanko, Members Of Judiciary (Photos) by basseeafricana: 10:11am On Apr 15, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
more

Scammed President. He cried before we voted him, not knowing that he was just coming to destroy everything.
Re: President Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Tanko, Members Of Judiciary (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 10:31am On Apr 15, 2022
Nigeria will be great again..
Re: President Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Tanko, Members Of Judiciary (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 10:42am On Apr 15, 2022
DMerciful:
Niger Deltans, see our lives?

Look at them dining like kings, something these people from Katsina and Niger cannot afford in a million years but now using Niger Delta oil money to flex while we, the Niger Deltans are living in creeks inhaling soots and living in penury!

Niger Deltans, wake up from your slumber!

Wetin your leaders dey use the 13% they have been collecting do?
Re: President Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Tanko, Members Of Judiciary (Photos) by HRMK: 12:16pm On Apr 15, 2022
YOU ARE ALL FREE TO SQUANDER FUNDS OF THE MASSES!NO CONDITION IS PERMANENT!ITS ALL A MATTER OF TIME!!
Re: President Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Tanko, Members Of Judiciary (Photos) by DMerciful(m): 4:20pm On Apr 15, 2022
We should not be collecting 13% from our own resources rather we should be giving Nigeria 13%!

If we were a country of our own, we would collect 100%!
Sleekfingers:

Wetin your leaders dey use the 13% they have been collecting do?
Re: President Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Tanko, Members Of Judiciary (Photos) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 15, 2022
Tinubu is not a member of the Judiciary.
NwaNimo1:
Jagaban no be moslem again?

[img]https:///media/3-30-2022/-z2-h2.gif[/img]
Re: President Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Tanko, Members Of Judiciary (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 7:54pm On Apr 15, 2022
DMerciful:
We should not be collecting 13% from our own resources rather we should be giving Nigeria 13%!

If we were a country of our own, we would collect 100%!

Of course, you are entitled to it , even more., But wetin una dey use money do,?
Re: President Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Tanko, Members Of Judiciary (Photos) by DMerciful(m): 8:48pm On Apr 15, 2022
How's that your business? Because we're in one Nigeria?
Sleekfingers:

Of course, you are entitled to it , even more., But wetin una dey use money do,?
Re: President Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Tanko, Members Of Judiciary (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 1:00pm On Apr 16, 2022
DMerciful:
How's that your business? Because we're in one Nigeria?

Oga, go and fix your soot and oil spilled infested region.....and stop wailing . ....also hold your corrupt leaders E.g James ibori, wike , obaseki etc responsible. Abi, na Tinubu dey collect una 13%?
Re: President Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Tanko, Members Of Judiciary (Photos) by DMerciful(m): 3:23pm On Apr 16, 2022
Who mentioned Tinubu?
Sleekfingers:

Oga, go and fix your soot and oil spilled invested region.....and stop wailing . ....also hold your corrupt leaders E.g James ibori, wike , obaseki etc responsible. Abi, na Tinubu dey collect una 13%?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amina Mohammed Goes Jogging This Morning / Borno State Obidients Hold Road Show & Walk For Peter Obi (Video) / Leaked Files Link Abdulsalami Abubakar, Chris Garba To $182m Halliburton Bribery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.