Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,474 members, 7,836,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Boko Haram Deaths In Pictures-not For The Faint-hearted - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boko Haram Deaths In Pictures-not For The Faint-hearted (2249 Views)

Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures / Why Don't We Investigate Deaths In Nigeria? / Biafra: The Nigerian Civil War In Pictures (Warning Disturbing Images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Deaths In Pictures-not For The Faint-hearted by ZnO: 5:01am On Jul 07, 2011
Re: Boko Haram Deaths In Pictures-not For The Faint-hearted by Musiwa42: 5:50am On Jul 07, 2011
my God this is more serious than i think, this is bad. it is hard to get the boko haram group because many people share their believe in the north. even most people do not allow men to come into their house. they have ba shi da written all over their house. At least 1/3 of them. So it is impossible to stop.

Like I said, the solution is to remove edo,delta and Yoruba from Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram Deaths In Pictures-not For The Faint-hearted by Nobody: 5:53am On Jul 07, 2011
Musiwa,.:

my God this is more serious than i think, this is bad. it is hard to get the boko haram group because many people share their believe in the north. even most people do not allow men to come into their house. they have ba shi da  written all over their house. At least 1/3 of them. So it is impossible to stop.

Obviously the fake Musiwa. You Igbo ppl must be this jobless.

Only God knows when ecommrich stopped posting on NL sef.
Re: Boko Haram Deaths In Pictures-not For The Faint-hearted by Rhino5dm: 6:09am On Jul 07, 2011
Thank you jare! That ediot posing as becomerich can only decieve foools like himself.
I know Musiwa from the first line of his paragraph. Am suspecting Ezeuche or Beaf on this cloned ID. . .Time shall tell!

Bawoni? Se owa pa? Keep on with your swagga and fa'aji. Nothing do you cos you are highly protected.

Ileke-IdI:

Obviously the fake Musiwa. You Igbo ppl must be this jobless.

Only God knows when ecommrich stopped posting on NL sef.
Re: Boko Haram Deaths In Pictures-not For The Faint-hearted by Pukkah: 11:21am On Jul 07, 2011
What do these Boko Haram people want for God's sake! This is wicked and mindless.
Re: Boko Haram Deaths In Pictures-not For The Faint-hearted by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 07, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

Thank you jare! That ediot posing as becomerich can only decieve foools like himself.
I know Musiwa from the first line of his paragraph. Am suspecting Ezeuche or Beaf on this cloned ID. . .Time shall tell!

Bawoni? Se owa pa? Keep on with your swagga and fa'aji. Nothing do you cos you are highly protected.

wink

o t'ojo meta.
Re: Boko Haram Deaths In Pictures-not For The Faint-hearted by Homguy(m): 2:51pm On Aug 08, 2013
Musiwa,.:
my God this is more serious than i think, this is bad. it is hard to get the boko haram group because many people share their believe in the north. even most people do not allow men to come into their house. they have ba shi da written all over their house. At least 1/3 of them. So it is impossible to stop.

what sort of gibberish are u spewing. ??
Re: Boko Haram Deaths In Pictures-not For The Faint-hearted by Homguy(m): 2:52pm On Aug 08, 2013
Musiwa,.:

what sort of gibberish are u spewing. ??your post spells no sense!

(1) (Reply)

Photos:Youths Apprehend Guys Who Killed And Removed Girl's Heart For Rituals. / See Faces Of Youths Who Renounced Membership Of Different Cult In Imota– Ikorodu / Young Lady Jailed For Falsely Accusing Football Player Of Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.