Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

British Mercenary Aiden Eslin "Cossackgundi" Interview - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / British Mercenary Aiden Eslin "Cossackgundi" Interview (448 Views)

Niger Coup Plotters Seek Intervention Of Russian Mercenary Group, Wagner / Aiden Aslin Captured By Russians In Mariupol Paraded In Handcuffs / British Mercenary 'cossackgundi' Has Surrendered To The Russian Armed Forces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

British Mercenary Aiden Eslin "Cossackgundi" Interview by rottennaija(m): 10:32pm On Apr 14, 2022
���British mercenary Aiden Eslin, who surrendered in Mariupol, said that he served in the Armed Forces of Ukraine for four years.

First he was in the infantry, then in the landing, and spent the last months in the mortar unit.

He claims that when the special operation began, he refused to shoot, so he was sent to guard the checkpoint near the metallurgical plant. With him were a Moroccan, a Croat and another Briton.

Video in the link (remove the space between t. me)
https://t. me/intelslava/25252
Re: British Mercenary Aiden Eslin "Cossackgundi" Interview by rottennaija(m): 10:33pm On Apr 14, 2022
British mercenary Aiden Eslin, who surrendered in Mariupol, told during interrogation why he went to serve in the Armed Forces of Ukraine and why he became disillusioned with the Kiev regime:

“I fought at the very beginning, when Ukraine was a good side. But then I realized that they were not making the right decisions that could help end the war...

When President Putin signed a decree recognizing the DPR and LPR, Ukraine had a choice - to withdraw from the Donbass. But Zelensky refused.”

Video in the link (Copy and paste in your browser. Then remove the space between t. me)
https://t. me/intelslava/25254
Re: British Mercenary Aiden Eslin "Cossackgundi" Interview by rottennaija(m): 10:34pm On Apr 14, 2022
British mercenary who surrendered in Mariupol assures that he wanted to escape when the special operation of the RF Armed Forces began.

“On the very first day of the operation, I told the commander that I did not want to fight. I wanted to run away, but I could not do it because of the constant artillery shelling. Grads fired without stopping.

The commander told me that I could leave when we got to Mariupol. And when we ended up in Mariupol, we were told that we were surrounded, so I had to stay with the battalion,” said Aiden Eslin.

He added that he personally did not participate in hostilities, but simply guarded the territory.

“Whenever there was talk of a truce, they didn’t want to negotiate, they didn’t take steps that could stop the war, end everything peacefully.”

Video in the link (Copy and paste in your browser. Then remove the space between t. me)
https://t. me/intelslava/25253

(1) (Reply)

Struggling In Ukraine, Russia Paves Way To Sign Up Over-40s For Army / Full Lecture By Scott Ritter: US-NATO Cannot Win Russia In A Large Scale War / China Seeks To Stop UN Rights Chief From Releasing Xinjiang Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.