Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

How Can You Sell A Site? - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / How Can You Sell A Site? (568 Views)

Buy A Website Sell A Website... Check It Out...; / Become A Site Owner And Start Making Money Online It (read This) / Get A Site Like Gurusdiary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can You Sell A Site? by happyday: 5:40am On Jul 07, 2011
We have always wanted to sell our sites,either for profits or to earn more,Check here for tips on how to go about it:

So I have been working on some sites for some time. Some of them make a decent income, some of them are a bit under performing, so i'm thinking about selling some of the lesser ones. So I got to the question, how do I sell it?

There are many of them out there. If you have built it well and the site is doing good, you could always try and sell it . There is a section that is for only websites. Other than that I would go with flippa. They have a lot of people always looking for a good deal.

Flippa is good, plus you could look at Moniker.com.

(1) (Reply)

Leave Management System / Free Webhosting Service / Facebook Free Advertising

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.