Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,962 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Who Is Amina Muaddi? The Hottie Behind Asap Rocky And Rihanna’s Split - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is Amina Muaddi? The Hottie Behind Asap Rocky And Rihanna’s Split (2340 Views)

Rihanna And Asap Rocky's Breakup And Cheating Rumours / Pictures Of Amina Muaddi, The Fenty Footwear Designer With Whom ASAP Rocky Cheat / Don Jazzy And Rihanna Carrying Korede Bello In Edited Family Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Amina Muaddi? The Hottie Behind Asap Rocky And Rihanna’s Split by invisimusi: 1:12am On Apr 15, 2022
Who is Amina Muaddi? The hottie behind Asap Rocky and Rihanna’s split
Amina Muaddi is the hottest designer right now.

Kylie Jenner, Rihanna, and other celebrities have worn Amina Muaddi’s shoes.
Amina Muaddi, who is she?
Muaddi is a shoe designer and entrepreneur best known for her self-named brand.

She’s been featured in Vogue several times for her designs and collaborations with Rihanna’s Fenty label.

On her personal Instagram, the teenage designer has over a million followers.

She was designated one of the “5 Break-Through Accessory Designers” by British Vogue.
Kendall Jenner and Dua Lipa are among the designer’s celebrity clients.

Muaddi revealed to British Vogue in 2019 that she is acquainted with Rihanna’s stylist, which is how their friendship began.

“Well, I’m friends with Rihanna’s stylist, so he saw some early prototypes,” she explained.

“However, she later purchased a few pairs on her own through her personal shopper.” She’s a wonderful person. When she first created her own company, she sent me some Fenty items, which make me feel incredible. She continued, “There’s that swagger, you feel like you’re channeling Rihanna.”

Muaddi studied at the European Institute of Design and worked as a stylist for L’Uomo Vogue and GQ, according to Who What Wear.

What did Amina Muaddi have to say about her footwear?
The designer has been told that her shoes are comfy, despite the fact that she told the publication that this was not her objective.

“They’re incredibly comfy,” she began, “but I didn’t design them that way.”

“On grass and gravel, the flared heel is ideal because it combines the femininity of a thin stiletto heel with the cool and comfort of a platform.” I’ll be able to wear them all day.”

READ ALSO: Report: Rihanna and ASAP Rocky Have Ended Their Relationship – Here’s Why
Muaddi’s designs are noticeable almost immediately with their geometrical shapes and colorful designs.

The 36-year-old designer is half-Romanian, half-Jordanian, but largely grew up in Italy.

Where can I buy Amina Muaddi’s shoes?
Muaddi’s designs are carried in various luxury department stores across the world.

Below are just a few of the stockists listed on her website:

Bergdorf Goodman
Browns
Harrolds
Hype Beast
KITH
Neiman Marcus
Nordstrom
Net-a-Porter
Saks Fifth Avenue
The prices for the current it-girl shoe range from $900 to upwards of over $1,550.
She also co-founded Oscar Tiye, a Milan-based shoe brand, with a friend before launching her own brand.

SOURCE: https://metronews247.co.uk/who-is-amina-muaddi-the-hottie-behind-asap-rocky-and-rihannas-split/
Re: Who Is Amina Muaddi? The Hottie Behind Asap Rocky And Rihanna’s Split by dynicks(m): 1:47am On Apr 15, 2022
Inasmuch as I feel for RIRI, make nobody just involve me for this matter as av got other issues I'm faced with.....

ASAP Rocky bleeped up sha but u see, oyibo life get as e be!....especially all these them celebrities them.....Anyways make RIRI calm down as don jazzy is here to console her......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Amina Muaddi? The Hottie Behind Asap Rocky And Rihanna’s Split by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 15, 2022
Which kind nonsense blogging be this Only she be teenager only she be 36yrs??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Amina Muaddi? The Hottie Behind Asap Rocky And Rihanna’s Split by We4all: 7:51am On Apr 15, 2022
Senomii:

I just tire.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Amina Muaddi? The Hottie Behind Asap Rocky And Rihanna’s Split by dacblogger: 7:58am On Apr 15, 2022
As hot as Rihanna, man still cheat on am...

Men are so confused sha sad

1 Like

Re: Who Is Amina Muaddi? The Hottie Behind Asap Rocky And Rihanna’s Split by HYDEEE: 8:29am On Apr 15, 2022
Senomii:
Na better hunger dey wire am, since he nor dey get views with this kind contradicting articles wey he dey write but he still nor wan get sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Amina Muaddi? The Hottie Behind Asap Rocky And Rihanna’s Split by wiseone28: 11:45am On Apr 15, 2022
I don't comment on celebrity news
Re: Who Is Amina Muaddi? The Hottie Behind Asap Rocky And Rihanna’s Split by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 15, 2022
wiseone28:
I don't comment on celebrity news

You just did.
Re: Who Is Amina Muaddi? The Hottie Behind Asap Rocky And Rihanna’s Split by wiseone28: 2:24pm On Apr 15, 2022
Miracood2:

You just did.
I don't like celebrity news

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Seen Kissing Kanye West. / Tom Cruise & Will Smith / Celebrities Who Beleive The World May End In 2012?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.