Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Frank James A Mass Shooting Hoax Perpetrated By NYC Freemasoic Police - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Frank James A Mass Shooting Hoax Perpetrated By NYC Freemasoic Police (9362 Views)

I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel / Mass Shooting Hoax To Perpetuate The Myth Of White Supremacy And Hide Satanism / Funke Akindele Gifts Pa James A New House After Been Sacked By Flood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frank James A Mass Shooting Hoax Perpetrated By NYC Freemasoic Police by Richwallet: 2:20am On Apr 15, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNwAjguqnkE

Frank James is a police agent brought in to New York City from another area to carry out a mass shooting hoax for the purpose of justifying gangstalking. Barack Obama whilst US president used the Patriot Act laws to put milliions of Americans without any clear justification on the Terrorist Watch List. This allowed for unreasonable intrusion, 24 hour surrveliance and tracking of persons of specual interests. When Legal Rights groups challenged the government to provide any evidence that the people on the Terrorist Watch Lists had any ties to terrorism the government could not. Unable to provide evidence, the legal watch groups then stated the lists were violations of constitutiional rights and the federal judge agreed. The government then eliminated the title of the list of Terrorist Watch and then changed it to Mass Shooting.

The government isnt worried about Terrorists or Mass Shooters what frightens them is karma. The U.S government is controlled by Satanists and they have been defiling and devouring missing children for the pagan god. The Watch Lists exists as using innocent people for scape goats to protect pedophile politicians and clergy who promote their agenda. The majority of the gangstakers are Roman Catholics including illegals brought into America from Latin Countties that are predominatly Roman Catholic. Othodox Christians and Jewish Synagoges also partake in gangstalking which is mostly used against Protestants who are not secret society members. Gangstalkers do not seem to go after those who are members of secret societies who have large groups around them for protection. They instead choose citizens who do not have the means and resources to fight them, it is a way for them to isolate the target and make their claim unbelieveable. The Watch List is also used against whistlle blowers and brave souls that report political, clergy and corporate corruption.

Re: Frank James A Mass Shooting Hoax Perpetrated By NYC Freemasoic Police by Richwallet: 2:21am On Apr 15, 2022

Re: Frank James A Mass Shooting Hoax Perpetrated By NYC Freemasoic Police by HarshBitterTrut: 3:41am On Apr 15, 2022

Re: Frank James A Mass Shooting Hoax Perpetrated By NYC Freemasoic Police by HarshBitterTrut: 3:51am On Apr 15, 2022
The true issue that’s supposed to be under discussion is somehow sidestepped, avoided, or ignored. The issue of missing children.

Re: Frank James A Mass Shooting Hoax Perpetrated By NYC Freemasoic Police by HarshBitterTrut: 3:57am On Apr 15, 2022
HarshBitterTrut:
No GangStalking NYC
Stop the gangstalking harassment in NYC
I have been getting gangstalked in the local neighborhood of East Harlem,NY I have created a petition because I have been getting electronically harassed for about 3-4 weeks. I have electronic evidence of the past 4 days in the form of videos I take in order to record the specific

sounds that I keep on hearing.I also want this petition for any future victims of this horrible crime.
Public Comments (36)
Jul 11th, 2019Tahesha G. from Mattapan, MA writes:
Quotation mark icon
I'm too a survivor of gang stalking/harassment in my beautiful City of Boston. I have experience it since 2012 the year I was denied the order. From constant invading of personal space to intimate or provoke me to do something. Experience verbal abuse and social abuse. Most of the verbal abuse is done towards me, but indirectly, so police won't believe me. No matter how much I change my patterns during my travel I get stalked and harassed by multiple people by foot, vehicles, in my neighborhood and inside my apartment. It range from passing by my front main glass door only when I leave out, then head to a bus stop, so if I call the cops they can lie and say I was at the bus stop and also a form of gas lighting. Another form of stalking include showing when my daughter's bus arrive, or when I leave t out to pick her up. They will pass by door as I approach door to look at the peep hole. Leave out after me or come inside the same time I leave out. As of yesterday was at the backdoor way as I was leaving out to get my daughter. I have had experience with being harassed with loud engine noises and excessive beeping in traffic. Just like my previous address in Hyde Park, people outside as well inside know where I am in my apartment. For example whereever I move in my apartment I experienced banging/noises underneath my feet, vagina or butt area which cause me to have an orgasm, or provoke one or discomfort from behind. These noises goes on for at 6hours a day 7 days a week. When I enter my room on cue loud engine noise, beep or screams from the outside, including when I'm on the phone. Inside my apartment there is always someone below me making noises against my body parts when I'm on the phone, and Livestream. As soon I stroke the keys on my phone noises from underneath me normally banging, but sometimes scraping noises, and vibrations, recently echoing here. Even with my windows and shades closed, I would enter the kitchen and on cue someone would have their kids scream outside not too far from my window. When I leave out to my balcony yelling or loud outbursts or some kind of noise with their vehicle. I have had people repeat what I said behind closed doors. Yes, I suspected a few times at my old address someone was there because I would come home with the door unlocked. Some of them gas light me through stalking, by passing or running quickly by my window or close enough for me to see them. Some of them would stalked me, but be clever about by taking out the trash or getting bags of groceries out of the trunk or laundry, so they lie to the police that they weren't stalking but a coincidence. How do I know? They only come out when I come out, return home or when my daughter's bus arrive. Most common one is passing by my building front main door as I'm leaving out or in my Lyft ride about to get out, they would have someone quickly pass by my front main door. Basically, show up at my residency, but pass by my building front main door and head to the bus stop. When someone comes to my door like a delivery guy they either enter the building, or leave out only to watch who is at my door and intimidate us by passing behind the person, or my door. Other times, waiting in the car outside my window, or waiting in their car when I'm on my way back. This has been going on since 2012 up until now as we speak.Flag Comment
Aug 23rd, 2017barbara f. from North Brunswick, NJ signed.
Aug 11th, 2017Someone from Brooklyn, NY writes:
Quotation mark icon
l know who these gang stalkers are and because of it l am gang stalked daily for 6 years it's a part of drugs and prostitution that how they fund the champagne.They rape and then try to promote you into prostitution. I have been RFID chipped for the purpose of control, because they cant control me, and l refuse to prostitute myself, and will not. l know the law. They are trying to have me arrested for it, because they know they made a mistake. My answer to them is NO l will not . This has been going on since AUG 17, 2011Flag Comment
Jul 9th, 2017Someone from New York, NY writes:
Quotation mark icon
**** gang stalkersFlag Comment
Jul 9th, 2017Someone from New York, NY writes:
Quotation mark icon
**** gang stalkersFlag Comment
Apr 4th, 2017Kira L. from Providence, RI writes:
Quotation mark icon
Passed through NYC on my way exiting the U.S. Got harassed gangstalked name calling.Gangstalkers trying to start Fights and physical confrontation.Flag Comment
Dec 18th, 2016Someone from Bronx, NY writes:
Quotation mark icon
Gangstalking refers to the intense, 24 hours, long-term, unconstitutional surveillance and harassment of a person who has been designated as a target by someone associated with America?s security Industry. This all started after they put me under some facial recognition in retail stores and supermarkets. After I started pointing out their rude behavior I started getting followed. The people that follow you work in groups. They find out the places you visit often and people you know. After that they start bribing the people in your area and work place "surrounding area" to wait, follow or give them a heads up. And I know it's hard to prove because they use public places to get away with it... parks and the subway system. It just seems like they are trying to bait me into doing something to discredit me. All they do is follow, stalk and wait. This has been going on since February 2016 in the Bronx and Manhattan. Thank you for your time.Flag Comment
Dec 5th, 2016Ines B. from New York, NY writes:
Quotation mark icon
I am living at Webster Avenue, Bronx NY 10456. I am victim of ganstalking, sending me electroshot, talking all day and stink games...like a hate crime or personal. Please I need resolution of this situation. All over control and damage reputation.Flag Comment
Nov 14th, 2016Someone from Brooklyn, NY writes:
Quotation mark icon
Chant --- NAM MYOHO RENGE KYO 2 minutes a day to start then do it 30 minutes / day.Flag Comment
Sep 20th, 2016Someone from Bronx, NY writes:
Quotation mark icon
I am being gangstalked harassed and targeted on a daily basis every where I go by this ****ing company called we work their main goal is to ruin me put me in jail or have me commit suicide by creating a Slender and Hate campaign against me.creating vicious rumors and lies about me every where I go and having Society think that I have some sort of disability like dyslexia or that I am insane paranoid and dangerous to myself and others. When I am in the streets the public seems to find this very funny and amusing when they see me. what the public do not understand is that you all are contributing to the cause of the harassment and gangstalking with out all of you not knowing they are using all of you as a blanket to hide themselves gang stalking is a crime and it's being done every single day to people around the world this is a crime and it goes on unaware and undetected. #stopgangstalking #gangstalking #electronicharassment #mindcontrol #nyc #everyonelifematters #targetedindividuals #defense #mobbing #mkultra #gaslighting #god #whatdoesnotkillusmakesusstronger #iamtaino #IwillbeheardFlag Comment
Sep 20th, 2016Someone from Brooklyn, NY signed.
Aug 8th, 2016Someone from Wilburton, OK writes:
Quotation mark icon
This is real and happening in our america. They have let me know that my days are numberedFlag Comment
Jul 25th, 2016Someone from New York, NY signed.
Jul 17th, 2016Someone from New York, NY signed.
Jul 6th, 2016Someone from Bronx, NY writes:
Quotation mark icon
I been getting gang stalker for long time I have reported to police an also the FBI ' I was told to have them remove but not so easy ,they are sick people they care about me you cops or FBI. Once I was on the train they try to get me to talk to a child , play sick sex games an on top of that come to find out the FBI was on train with me. One big standing front of me like he was protecting the girl if I do any thing the other was next to me reading a book which had a fed jail with a picture in it aninmate in yard the big one smiling once seen what was up the lady walk off to a nother FBI an he show her something on lap top , my stop came I got off for work. I can't understand why is it taking so long to get these people.Flag Comment
Jul 3rd, 2016Someone from Mamaroneck, NY signed.
Jun 26th, 2016Someone from Bronx, NY writes:
Quotation mark icon
My name tyrone I am being gang stalker 24/7, they try to get me hurt people on train on my way to work at work at home all the time. They are sick people that need help they play with people lifes like its nothing. They use kids siturtion in sick mess u up ways.I report it to the police an fbi an still waiting for some thing to be done . How can people put illegal micochips on people an get away with it for so many years. They wanted me to hurt kids , old people, I was once told by a fbi to try to have them remove this was over the phone after talking to police .i went to the hospital told them my problem , they try to put away as a crazy person.if it wasn't for family an quick thinking I would be still their.I need help, if its out their my number is 1718 406-4669": name tyrone .Flag Comment
Jun 23rd, 2016Someone from Buffalo, MN writes:
Quotation mark icon
I have been a targeted (flagged) individual since 8/2014. I am under 24/7 surviellence and am tortured by directed energy weaponry. The local police, state police and local FBI deny any knowledge of this horrible activity. I live in Buffalo, MN. This process has affected by health in numerous dangerous ways, I am 65 years old in July and I fear that my daughter and son in law have become targets as well. This is cowardly and a hate crime and those involved should be charged for harrassment and be arrested.Flag Comment
Jun 10th, 2016Someone from Staten Island, NY writes:
Quotation mark icon
I am also a victim of severe gangstalking. I am being set up by these bastards. Record everything and keep records, videotape them and take their pictures. My neighbors are all involved in my harassment. I live in Staten Island. We all need to form a group where we can meet a discuss tactics to take this evil monster down permanently. A*****action lawsuit by the aclu and other lawyers must be brought to the courts. I am constantly followed and harassed anywhere I drive by familiar plates, and they have specific driving patterns. Even clove lake car service is involved, they use their cars. Empty school buses, nypd trucks and patrol cars, fire trucks, ambulance, mail trucks, vans, helicopters, and so on. We must destroy this. Law enforcement cannot be allowed to violate our constitution like this. The patriotic act is being misused, and is a direct violation of our rights as us citizens, we have a constitution. Illegal gps have been installed, bugging devices, illegal entry of my home and car and damage to property. It has to end. It is very dangerous to ouf health, and can cause a heart attack and stroke.

The 10 Commandaments pagans violate all yet this one examples why they scape goat. Thou Shall Not Bear False Witness Against Thy Neighbor.

The pagans are sodomites and wherever you have sodomites it means you have devil worship going on in that land. This includes human trafficking, prostution, ritual sacrifice its all apart of Sodomite religion which the American government and Roman Catholic Church promotes Sodomy.

Re: Frank James A Mass Shooting Hoax Perpetrated By NYC Freemasoic Police by Kosoco(m): 4:07am On Apr 15, 2022
Sickening tho

1 Like

Re: Frank James A Mass Shooting Hoax Perpetrated By NYC Freemasoic Police by HarshBitterTrut: 4:09am On Apr 15, 2022
Kosoco:
Sickening tho

America is spearheading the New World Order.
Re: Frank James A Mass Shooting Hoax Perpetrated By NYC Freemasoic Police by HarshBitterTrut: 4:09am On Apr 15, 2022

Re: Frank James A Mass Shooting Hoax Perpetrated By NYC Freemasoic Police by HarshBitterTrut: 5:00am On Apr 15, 2022
Re: Frank James A Mass Shooting Hoax Perpetrated By NYC Freemasoic Police by KaluwisxPRO: 6:42am On Apr 15, 2022
Conspiracy theorists don’t sleep over their own hallucinations. Always quick to find useless meaning to everything.

So which cult is responsible for the missing and ritual killings going on in Nigeria daily? There are more people missing in Osun state alone than the whole US in a year.

1 Like

Re: Frank James A Mass Shooting Hoax Perpetrated By NYC Freemasoic Police by HarshBitterTrut: 10:13am On Apr 15, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:
Conspiracy theorists don’t sleep over their own hallucinations. Always quick to find useless meaning to everything.

So which cult is responsible for the missing and ritual killings going on in Nigeria daily? There are more people missing in Osun state alone than the whole US in a year.

Gaslighting is a form of psychological manipulation in which the abuser attempts to sow self-doubt and confusion in their victim's mind. Typically, gaslighters are seeking to gain power and control over the other person, by distorting reality and forcing them to question their own judgment and intuition.

Re: Frank James A Mass Shooting Hoax Perpetrated By NYC Freemasoic Police by HarshBitterTrut: 10:19am On Apr 15, 2022
Re: Frank James A Mass Shooting Hoax Perpetrated By NYC Freemasoic Police by HarshBitterTrut: 11:07am On Apr 15, 2022
Stop blaming the Whiteman for the Black devil is the head of the Illuminati and is the biggest homosexual pedophile in the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlVnHhjtqF0
Re: Frank James A Mass Shooting Hoax Perpetrated By NYC Freemasoic Police by HarshBitterTrut: 11:56am On Apr 15, 2022
War on the Saints
Re: Frank James A Mass Shooting Hoax Perpetrated By NYC Freemasoic Police by HarshBitterTrut: 1:06pm On Apr 15, 2022
Revelation 14:12
Here is a call for the endurance of the saints, those who keep the commandments of God and their faith in Jesus.
Re: Frank James A Mass Shooting Hoax Perpetrated By NYC Freemasoic Police by HarshBitterTrut: 7:33pm On Apr 15, 2022
Re: Frank James A Mass Shooting Hoax Perpetrated By NYC Freemasoic Police by HarshBitterTrut: 8:54pm On Apr 15, 2022
Save the children
Re: Frank James A Mass Shooting Hoax Perpetrated By NYC Freemasoic Police by HarshBitterTrut: 10:58am On Apr 16, 2022
Re: Frank James A Mass Shooting Hoax Perpetrated By NYC Freemasoic Police by Truthwords: 2:07pm On Apr 16, 2022
Its called energy harvesting in the occult practice. And to harvest energy, they need negative emotional responses. That's why they always do the killing of blacks. This type of sacrifice is done before any major happenings in the world. Just like they did with George Floyd
Re: Frank James A Mass Shooting Hoax Perpetrated By NYC Freemasoic Police by HarshBitterTrut: 2:27pm On Apr 16, 2022
Truthwords:
Its called energy harvesting in the occult practice. And to harvest energy, they need negative emotional responses. That's why they always do the killing of blacks. This type of sacrifice is done before any major happenings in the world. Just like they did with George Floyd

Do you realize no one was killed in this hoax? Also all surrveilance camaras were cut off the day prior so all the people in the subway were crisis actors?

Did you know Blacks are the heads of the Illuminati and not the passive players you assume?
Re: Frank James A Mass Shooting Hoax Perpetrated By NYC Freemasoic Police by HarshBitterTrut: 2:44pm On Apr 16, 2022
Truthwords

Frank James is an agent in this hoax. The satanists are trying to justify gangstalking which is a huge problem in New York. Targetering and Watchlists are only using innocents as scape goats.

https://www.nairaland.com/6945683/martial-simon-pushed-michelle-go
Re: Frank James A Mass Shooting Hoax Perpetrated By NYC Freemasoic Police by HarshBitterTrut: 3:13pm On Apr 16, 2022
Re: Frank James A Mass Shooting Hoax Perpetrated By NYC Freemasoic Police by HarshBitterTrut: 3:33pm On Apr 16, 2022
Re: Frank James A Mass Shooting Hoax Perpetrated By NYC Freemasoic Police by HarshBitterTrut: 8:12pm On Apr 18, 2022
Re: Frank James A Mass Shooting Hoax Perpetrated By NYC Freemasoic Police by Richwallet: 2:31pm On Apr 28, 2022
Re: Frank James A Mass Shooting Hoax Perpetrated By NYC Freemasoic Police by Richwallet: 4:55pm On Apr 28, 2022
Re: Frank James A Mass Shooting Hoax Perpetrated By NYC Freemasoic Police by HarshBitterTrut: 6:12pm On Apr 28, 2022
Author on child abductions worries about satanic ceremony
By JANET BASS
JUNE 20, 1991
ADVERTISEMENT

WASHINGTON -- The knight in the shining armor always comes to the child's rescue in fairy tales and in a new children's book by a former Washington, D.C., police officer, Sir Edward finds missing children.

ADVERTISEMENT

Author Edward Jagen, otherwise known as Sir Edward, says his fairy tale, 'A Good Knight Story,' and the lessons he tries to teach children to avoid abduction comes at a time when children might be more vulnerable to kidnappings for horribly evil purposes.

June 21 is the summer solstice, a red-letter day on the satanic calendar. As part of High Black Mass, satanic cult leaders believe they must sacrifice something living. It could be an animal, but even more 'acceptable' is a virgin Christian female or an infant.

Jagen said he is concerned about possible abductions for a sacrificial ceremony because Satan worshippers apparently do not want to use 'breeder children' for Black Mass. These are babies supposedly conceived soley for the purpose of sacrifice.

Re: Frank James A Mass Shooting Hoax Perpetrated By NYC Freemasoic Police by HarshBitterTrut: 7:33pm On Apr 28, 2022
Re: Frank James A Mass Shooting Hoax Perpetrated By NYC Freemasoic Police by Richwallet: 1:34pm On Apr 30, 2022
Peter Pan Demic
Re: Frank James A Mass Shooting Hoax Perpetrated By NYC Freemasoic Police by Richwallet: 10:35pm On Apr 30, 2022
Re: Frank James A Mass Shooting Hoax Perpetrated By NYC Freemasoic Police by HarshBitterTrut: 10:50am On May 12, 2022
KJ21
Be sober, be vigilant, because your adversary the devil walketh about as a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Meet Nigerian Transgender: Ms Iris Sahhara Henson / Video;lesbianism In Nollywood, Mercy Johnson Kissing A Lady / Sean Tizzle Slept With Me And Ran Away Adeola Diladem (details Inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.