Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,885 members, 7,851,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:12 AM

New Jamb 2022 Mock Dates - Quality Alternative!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / New Jamb 2022 Mock Dates - Quality Alternative!!! (195 Views)

A New Jamb Record Has Been Set / Download New JAMB Syllabus For 2020/2021 / New Jamb 2019/2020 Universites Cut Off Mark-check Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Jamb 2022 Mock Dates - Quality Alternative!!! by JideAkere: 3:41am On Apr 15, 2022
Many Students didn't get to write the JAMB Mock due to different factors.

I have created a solution for science students ALL OVER NIGERIA! Four different exams across Four dates and they get to write all Four. *EVERYTHING IS ONLINE*!

Stick with me till the end and let me share some SECRETS with you!

Did you know that re-reading, note taking and highlighting are highly ineffective study techniques? I'm guessing you didn't.

And what is sad is most students engage in them.

Quizzing/Self testing/Active Recall is one of the three most effective study techniques. My students in the Mentorship program know much more about this wink

Let me ask you a question ��

If Mr A and Mr B are preparing for JAMB, and Mr A covers the syllabus 5 TIMES, but Mr B only covers the syllabus 1 TIME, but quizzes himself 4 TIMES, who do you think will perform better on the D-Day.

Well, the answer should be obvious.

And incase it isn't, here's what quizzing does to you

✅ It exposes your area of weakness so that you focus on only that rather than reading the entire material again. Saving you time to learn new things.

✅ It increases your mastery of the subject matter.

✅ It boosts your confidence, which is a very important factor for exams

✅ It strengthens your memory. This one has been proven by series of research.

Have you heard the good news?

You're about to get 4 exams of high quality from me, with no stress AT ALL.

http://form-timer.com/start/52022a98

Click the link above to see the demo. So stress free! If you're having difficulty connecting, it's probably your network. Try switching on airplane mode and then switch it off.

In this Mock Exam, you will easily get all these ��

- You will get to write *FOUR* different exams spaced across four different dates: 17th and 24th April, 1st and 4th May 2022. And at a very convenient time as well.

- I have helped you to break down the entire syllabus for each subject into segments. So each exam has been set to strategically cover a segment of the syllabus so that nothing is left out. Isn't that amazing!? ��

- You don't need to leave your Bedroom for this. It is all at the comfort of your home. Wow!!! ���

- You don't need a special app �. Just a phone, browser (Preferably CHROME) and data connection is needed. And hear this, HIGHEST you can consume per exam is approximately 50MB of data.

- You get to see your results (Marked Over 400), corrections and feedback immediately. Yes, you heard me. Immediately!!!

- No transportation cost to you! �

All these are YOURS!!!

*Access to this exam is Basically FREE!*

All you need to do is give a one time investment of *ONE THOUSAND NAIRA - #1,000* into your future.

So yes, you are investing #1,000. I choose not to call it payment because it is not. That's basically #250 per exam. You won't get this anywhere else.

Will you use #1,000 to buy Suya and Zobo rather than invest it into your life?�. I don't think so!

The just concluded National JAMB mock was also written for 1k. 1k for one exam, but you're getting FOUR STANDARD EXAMS! Wow! � cheesy

Payment today and tomorrow (Friday) is #1,000. But Payment on Saturday is #1,500. Payment on Sunday (First day of exam) is #2,000.

_You need to Hurry Up!_

Join *NOW* !

*Is there a guarantee?*

I have a reputation to uphold. I have promised a lot and If I don't deliver, it is a slap on my face! That won't happen.

Incase you're still doubting, here is the Demo to show you how effortless the exam is ��

http://form-timer.com/start/52022a98

Just click the link and see wink.

So If after the exams, you had glitches, weren't able to connect, or you just didn't like the service, *you'll get your money back 100%.*

I'm so confident you won't need to use this guarantee. Yes! That's how easy this process is smiley

So now, the ball is in your court!

You're either IN or OUT. No in-betweens.

Come and excel!

Make payment into
Access Bank
Olajide Emmanuel Akeredolu.

Fee again is N1,000

Today's fee is N1,000. It increases on Saturday and Sunday.

Send proof of payment to me in my DM on 08188580924 via WhatsApp, and hop on the plane to success✈️.
When you pay and confirm payment, the link will be sent to your Dm on the day of exams. Stress Free.

First exam is on 17th April 2022.

You don't want to miss this. Invite others as well.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Responsible For The Rising Academic Excellence Of Girls / Ex UNIBEN VC, Prof. Osayuki Oshodin Is Dead / Daily Quotes For Meditation || The Most Powerful Top 30 Quotes For Daily Meditat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.