Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Insecurity: US Approves $1bn Attack Helicopters, Others For Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: US Approves $1bn Attack Helicopters, Others For Nigeria (26053 Views)

United States Confirms Sale Of 12 Attack Helicopters, Others To Nigeria For $1bn / Nigeria Air Force Acquires 18 Attack Helicopters From US, Turkey / Insecurity: US Won’t Relocate Africa Command To Nigeria, Pentagon Replies Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: US Approves $1bn Attack Helicopters, Others For Nigeria by CSTRR: 6:48am On Apr 15, 2022
DryMouth:

No offence but iffa tear you slap ehn..

What you are showing me here is AH-1z viper which is old and outdated. It is slow and can carry not more that 4 missiles. That is is not any where in the first 100 best attack helicopters.

It is also not anywhere near its successor AH-1z apache.

Abeg e be like say nigerian govt pay you to lie for us
When this heli comes, it would be the best in our inventory.

Stop capping.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: US Approves $1bn Attack Helicopters, Others For Nigeria by Stormtrooper11(m): 6:48am On Apr 15, 2022
DryMouth:

Your father is a bastard.
Keep glorifying rubbish

Why don't you Google it and come back na? Foolish pig always commenting before thinking.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: US Approves $1bn Attack Helicopters, Others For Nigeria by Stormtrooper11(m): 6:49am On Apr 15, 2022
YoruEnglish:

Old one be dis nah from RAMBO MOVIE.

The one in Rambo is AH 1. This is upgraded, it's AH-1Z

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: US Approves $1bn Attack Helicopters, Others For Nigeria by obedience4(m): 6:54am On Apr 15, 2022
DryMouth:
Idiotic US dey collabo with our govt to feed poor Nigerians with lies.

They will give us 1840 helicopters and say its latest.

Why not give us Stealth attack war planes and other advanced air attack helicopters

You wanna buy stealth aircraft like the f22 raptor to fight boko haram, grin you wanna do dog fight with terrorist on the ground..
You wanna buy Apache attack helicopters for bandits..
Why buy those expensive ones when the people you are fighting don't have the capacity to bring down a flying craf.
Buy more cheaper ones and get the job done

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: US Approves $1bn Attack Helicopters, Others For Nigeria by obedience4(m): 6:55am On Apr 15, 2022
DryMouth:

No offence but iffa tear you slap ehn..

What you are showing me here is AH-1z viper which is old and outdated. It is slow and can carry not more that 4 missiles. That is is not any where in the first 100 best attack helicopters.

It is also not anywhere near its successor AH-1z apache.

Abeg e be like say nigerian govt pay you to lie for us

Who told you the plane is outdate, lol

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: US Approves $1bn Attack Helicopters, Others For Nigeria by DryMouth: 6:57am On Apr 15, 2022
obedience4:

You wanna buy stealth aircraft like the f22 raptor to fight boko haram, grin you wanna do dog fight with terrorist on the ground..
You wanna buy Apache attack helicopters for bandits..
Why buy those expensive ones when the people you are fighting don't have the capacity to bring down a flying craf.
Buy more cheaper ones and get the job done
No bro.
What am saying here is we dnt need more attack helicopters as we already have enough attack helicopters to wipe out boko haram if they really want to fight boko haram.

Do you know what $1bn will do if injected into the economy?
Re: Insecurity: US Approves $1bn Attack Helicopters, Others For Nigeria by DryMouth: 6:59am On Apr 15, 2022
CSTRR:

When this heli comes, it would be the best in our inventory.

Stop capping.
It will be the best in Nigeria because we deal have old attack helicopters that even US swat team won't use.
Re: Insecurity: US Approves $1bn Attack Helicopters, Others For Nigeria by DryMouth: 7:00am On Apr 15, 2022
obedience4:

Who told you the plane is outdate, lol
That's what they do. Buy nonsense helicopters and make mouth
Re: Insecurity: US Approves $1bn Attack Helicopters, Others For Nigeria by obedience4(m): 7:01am On Apr 15, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

You're a bloody Bastard. Bye. Thought you were updated in modern warfare.

Don't you have Google?? If you have anything against Buhari, go and meet him. We got a modern chopper here used by the American marines but you still complaining with your bloody dumb fuckin mouth.

Check my previous posts i don't normally insult people but you're a bloody Bastard to be a coward and traitor to your country. How dare you say that the AH 1z cobra is not top 10? Are you okay? Browse the top 10 combat helicopters. You'll just be typing before thinking. You're a bloody fuckin jerk.

There is nothing like AH 1z Apache. It's AH 64 apache. Check it and come back foool.

I tire for the guy ooo
One of the best attack helicopters, second only t the Apache attack helicopters in the United's state's inventory..
And it is the main attack helicopters in the USMC

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: US Approves $1bn Attack Helicopters, Others For Nigeria by Nobody: 7:04am On Apr 15, 2022
DryMouth:

No bro.
What am saying here is we dnt need more attack helicopters as we already have enough attack helicopters to wipe out boko haram if they really want to fight boko haram.

Do you know what $1bn will do if injected into the economy?
How much is buhari requesting for fuel subsidy for this year alone?

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: US Approves $1bn Attack Helicopters, Others For Nigeria by omis1(m): 7:05am On Apr 15, 2022
Guyman02:
From the headline you would think it's for free, I would prefer the buy the cheaper and more effective variants from Russia like MI-34 now that Russia has announced it will sell goods at below market price to allies
same Russia military gadgets that are getting embarrassed in ukraine

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: US Approves $1bn Attack Helicopters, Others For Nigeria by DryMouth: 7:05am On Apr 15, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

Why don't you Google it and come back na? Foolish pig always commenting before thinking.
Mugu.
What is there to google when i always watch american military shows on youtube and facebook.

Try dey upgrade. Only one steath attack plane is better than 100 AH-1z but your forefathers has deceived you into think with your archaic mind.

I'm off to work bloody bastard
Re: Insecurity: US Approves $1bn Attack Helicopters, Others For Nigeria by omis1(m): 7:06am On Apr 15, 2022
DryMouth:
Idiotic US dey collabo with our govt to feed poor Nigerians with lies.

They will give us 1840 helicopters and say its latest.

Why not give us Stealth attack war planes and other advanced air attack helicopters
can we opeerate d stealth War planes? It takes months of training

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: US Approves $1bn Attack Helicopters, Others For Nigeria by Gbadespet(m): 7:07am On Apr 15, 2022
stano2:
What are you even saying, can’t you see the $1bn price tag
Garri too much no vex
Re: Insecurity: US Approves $1bn Attack Helicopters, Others For Nigeria by iyke2frankeze: 7:07am On Apr 15, 2022
They are now willing to sell to Nigeria because they are in serious need of money.
Re: Insecurity: US Approves $1bn Attack Helicopters, Others For Nigeria by DryMouth: 7:08am On Apr 15, 2022
omis1:
can we opeerate d stealth War planes? It takes months of training
I dnt expect them to buy stealth plane i was jst making a rhetorical speech.

Nigeria already have enough attack helicopters to wipe out boko haram and bandits. Why spending $1bn to buy more rubbish helicopters.
Re: Insecurity: US Approves $1bn Attack Helicopters, Others For Nigeria by omis1(m): 7:10am On Apr 15, 2022
DryMouth:

I dnt expect them to buy stealth plane i was jst making a rhetorical speech.

Nigeria already have enough attack helicopters to wipe out boko haram and bandits. Why spending $1bn to buy more rubbish helicopters.
this helicopter is actually one of d best the usa has ever produced and would be d best in our inventory
Re: Insecurity: US Approves $1bn Attack Helicopters, Others For Nigeria by Miracle2022: 7:17am On Apr 15, 2022
Ecos:
Lies from pit of hell
this news is from your almighty punch. Or are you in pain?
Re: Insecurity: US Approves $1bn Attack Helicopters, Others For Nigeria by Duru009(m): 7:19am On Apr 15, 2022
Story story, it might arrive in 5 years time.....
Re: Insecurity: US Approves $1bn Attack Helicopters, Others For Nigeria by slimthugchimee2(m): 7:22am On Apr 15, 2022
godofuck231:
12 outdated 1967 choppers with the most advanced features removed, another tucano deal

Ah cobra had first flight in 2000 and was introduced in 2010

Super tucanos had first flight in 1999 and was introduced in 2000

Both are 4 generation so?

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: US Approves $1bn Attack Helicopters, Others For Nigeria by Stormtrooper11(m): 7:22am On Apr 15, 2022
DryMouth:

Mugu.
What is there to google when i always watch american military shows on youtube and facebook.

Try dey upgrade. Only one steath attack plane is better than 100 AH-1z but your forefathers has deceived you into think with your archaic mind.

I'm off to work bloody bastard

I don't expect you to comprehend. You're called Drymouth for a reason lol. Dumb fool.

Why do I care if you're off to work? Telling me makes you feel validated? Lol

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: US Approves $1bn Attack Helicopters, Others For Nigeria by Gunayo(m): 7:24am On Apr 15, 2022
Searchingvictor:
Please.

Who can borrow me 30k to pay for rent. Will give you back by month end ����
You don't need to borrow the money. Just tell the landlord to be patient till month end.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: US Approves $1bn Attack Helicopters, Others For Nigeria by Cognitivereason: 7:26am On Apr 15, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

You're a bloody Bastard. Bye. Thought you were updated in modern warfare.

Don't you have Google?? If you have anything against Buhari, go and meet him. We got a modern chopper here used by the American marines but you still complaining with your bloody dumb fuckin mouth.

Check my previous posts i don't normally insult people but you're a bloody Bastard to be a coward and traitor to your country. How dare you say that the AH 1z cobra is not top 10? Are you okay? Browse the top 10 combat helicopters. You'll just be typing before thinking. You're a bloody fuckin jerk.

There is nothing like AH 1z Apache. It's AH 64 apache. Check it and come back foool.

Thank u for saving me the stress of insulting him myself cool

Some nairalanders need to be shot in head before they have sense

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: US Approves $1bn Attack Helicopters, Others For Nigeria by shegoon: 7:27am On Apr 15, 2022
Oga! It's not for free, it's for sale. Learn to read between lines.
ovie8200:
And tomorrow some ignorant people who are so stupid and hate usa so much will come here saying nonsense against usa and praising China who will never give anything for free to any country.
Re: Insecurity: US Approves $1bn Attack Helicopters, Others For Nigeria by od501: 7:27am On Apr 15, 2022
Hamzaaaaaaaa:
Hmm
As they said, people (bubu and his generals) won't pray for ds act of terrorism from Foolanis and Igbos to end
May God continue to protect us

I doubt you will live to see the next day if YOU didn't mention IPOB .
Re: Insecurity: US Approves $1bn Attack Helicopters, Others For Nigeria by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 15, 2022
Paradigms:
Everything to save the dying dollar
but we need it to kill your bandits brothers

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: US Approves $1bn Attack Helicopters, Others For Nigeria by JOemmy(m): 7:32am On Apr 15, 2022
What happened to all the ones they have been sending including the celebrated super tacuno jet fighters? Buhari can't use all these weapons on his own people only a neutral president can effectively deal with those fulani terrorists.
Re: Insecurity: US Approves $1bn Attack Helicopters, Others For Nigeria by eldoradoxx: 7:32am On Apr 15, 2022
All of you chanting 'death to America', can now see that you don't have a military capable of doing anything if not for the United States of America.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: US Approves $1bn Attack Helicopters, Others For Nigeria by Themandator: 7:34am On Apr 15, 2022
Humans win war before machine... Example is Russia and Ukraine
Re: Insecurity: US Approves $1bn Attack Helicopters, Others For Nigeria by olas24u(f): 7:34am On Apr 15, 2022
Can you imagine, begging for Americn base on African soil, for what purpose.
Re: Insecurity: US Approves $1bn Attack Helicopters, Others For Nigeria by toloohthegreat: 7:35am On Apr 15, 2022
Dying dollar? Eeh...eeh...who brought this upon us now?

Paradigms:
Everything to save the dying dollar

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: US Approves $1bn Attack Helicopters, Others For Nigeria by GeneralDae: 7:39am On Apr 15, 2022
ovie8200:
And tomorrow some ignorant people who are so stupid and hate usa so much will come here saying nonsense against usa and praising China who will never give anything for free to any country.
This isn't for free. Nigeria is to pay 997 million dollars.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko And His Wife, Regina Daniel In Delta To Campaign For Atiku / PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North / Teachers Sent Abroad For Training Have Absconded - Jigawa Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.