Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,756 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Best Treatment For Tinea Versicolor - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Best Treatment For Tinea Versicolor (568 Views)

How To Get Rid Of Fake Eczema Easily (tinea Versicolor) / Please Help Tinea Capitis Is Refusing To Heal On My Scalp / Resolve Your Tinea Versicolour Problem Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Treatment For Tinea Versicolor by dopedan(m): 5:13am On Apr 15, 2022
I will like to know wat i can use for immediate effect cuz it’s spreading thanks
Re: Best Treatment For Tinea Versicolor by CareerMom: 7:06am On Apr 15, 2022
Hello, I have had this same problem and it runs in my family. My mum even went to luth and was told there is no cure. In my case I used a fungal cream called "Daktarin" and it worked for only my face. Maybe because I applied it immediately it appeared on my face but it didn't work for other parts of my body. Honestly it was God that cured mine, I have written about it in my diary before. It was all over my body but now I have to search before I find it.

You can buy the "Daktarin" cream from a pharmacy and try it especially for your face. Then make sure you are in a cold environment. AC or fan always on, try not to sweat. Heat worsens it and our weather here is very hot. Don't scratch when it itches you, it spreads when you scratch it. Just apply olive oil or coconut oil when it is itching you.
Re: Best Treatment For Tinea Versicolor by dopedan(m): 6:31pm On Apr 15, 2022
CareerMom:
Hello, I have had this same problem and it runs in my family. My mum even went to luth and was told there is no cure. In my case I used a fungal cream called "Daktarin" and it worked for only my face. Maybe because I applied it immediately it appeared on my face but it didn't work for other parts of my body. Honestly it was God that cured mine, I have written about it in my diary before. It was all over my body but now I have to search before I find it.

You can buy the "Daktarin" cream from a pharmacy and try it especially for your face. Then make sure you are in a cold environment. AC or fan always on, try not to sweat. Heat worsens it and our weather here is very hot. Don't scratch when it itches you, it spreads when you scratch it. Just apply olive oil or coconut oil when it is itching you.
Alright i will check for the cream, how much is it pls
Nice diary tho
Re: Best Treatment For Tinea Versicolor by babaalagbo11(m): 7:11pm On Apr 15, 2022
If you can use herbal gel dm me check my signature
Re: Best Treatment For Tinea Versicolor by CareerMom: 8:34pm On Apr 15, 2022
I bought it 1k from a pharmacy, that was two years ago.

Don't forget to massage with olive oil to get relief when it starts itching, especially your legs. I pray it stops spreading.

dopedan:

Alright i will check for the cream, how much is it pls
Nice diary tho

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Yellow Peeling Oil / What Is This Lump On My Mouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.