Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,386 members, 7,836,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Soldiers Rescue Colleague Held In ISWAP Captivity For Over 3 Months (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Rescue Colleague Held In ISWAP Captivity For Over 3 Months (Video) (35366 Views)

3 Soldiers Killed, 10 Others Wounded In ISWAP IED Attack / Soldiers Rescue 172 Students Abducted In Kaduna, 30 Still Missing / Soldiers Rescue 29 Women, 25 Children From Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Rescue Colleague Held In ISWAP Captivity For Over 3 Months (Video) by DKM123: 7:15am On Apr 15, 2022
Why was he kept and fed for good three months and not killed like they do the other soldiers? They keep the women for sex and the children to mould and hypnotiaze with thier beliefs and then recruit into the sect but why did they keep just one soldier for this long?

I think the military should not let this soldier into the inner workings of the military any longer as he could be an insider spy. Just pay this soldier off, pay for proper therapy and compensation and let him go live his life somewhere far away from all of this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Rescue Colleague Held In ISWAP Captivity For Over 3 Months (Video) by Specialvoice: 7:16am On Apr 15, 2022
Thank God you are alive..... Testimony time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMJ6-0pFyvU
Re: Soldiers Rescue Colleague Held In ISWAP Captivity For Over 3 Months (Video) by Sultty(m): 7:19am On Apr 15, 2022
Blackfire:
I Iswap is not that bad
say what
Re: Soldiers Rescue Colleague Held In ISWAP Captivity For Over 3 Months (Video) by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:21am On Apr 15, 2022
I knew that the is fighting iswap and not boko haram. Boko haram relocated to northeest and north central a very long time ago. These people are takin for a ride cheesy cheesy
Re: Soldiers Rescue Colleague Held In ISWAP Captivity For Over 3 Months (Video) by Detuner: 7:23am On Apr 15, 2022
Translation:

Soldier: You'll see the anti-aircraft bullet shell over here (pointing). You'll (also) see the antiaircraft bullet shell he used to break the cell thrown over there (pointing?
Q: so, how long where you held a captive outside of this cell?
Soldier: I got out of the cell about 3 months ago
Q: For how long were you held locked inside the cell?
Soldier: they locked me up inside their cell for 4 months and (inaudible) days.
Q: How many people where in the cell with you?
Soldier: There were 120 captives in the cell, as of the time I got out.
Q: are those sleeping bunks I see in the cell?
Soldier: yes

This soldier don suffer.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Rescue Colleague Held In ISWAP Captivity For Over 3 Months (Video) by lagosrd: 7:25am On Apr 15, 2022
Those are the people that will be reintegrated back into the community without trial. How many solider like that never came back alive
Re: Soldiers Rescue Colleague Held In ISWAP Captivity For Over 3 Months (Video) by derecho(m): 7:35am On Apr 15, 2022
I didn't know NA don graduate to Nollywood movie. I thought dey were at the level of Twitter rebuttals.

So na only one soldier dey inside that mansion of a cell?ISWAP no see ordinary civilian catch join abi?
Re: Soldiers Rescue Colleague Held In ISWAP Captivity For Over 3 Months (Video) by PartnerusIsBack: 7:38am On Apr 15, 2022
That soldier should be immediately debriefed and intelligence survellance should be mounted on him 24/7. He could have been radicalised and placed as a mole with the Nigerian Army.

Issues of terrorism requires tactical approah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Rescue Colleague Held In ISWAP Captivity For Over 3 Months (Video) by Highways: 7:38am On Apr 15, 2022
POW... The escape
Re: Soldiers Rescue Colleague Held In ISWAP Captivity For Over 3 Months (Video) by backbone503(m): 7:42am On Apr 15, 2022
One of the greatest security threats of this country is the dominance of the military and security architecture by a particular ethnic group.
Re: Soldiers Rescue Colleague Held In ISWAP Captivity For Over 3 Months (Video) by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 15, 2022
AntiChristian:
Alhamdulillah!

Make he share info to decimate BH o!

Boko haram, bandits, ISWAP, IPOB, etc will be wiped out soon if they don't repent/surrender!

May Allah accept the prayer.
If only your prophet taught his people to pray and watch allah come to their rescue, but nay....the sword is a major item on your emblems. Anyone who opposes your prophet and his teachings gets a sword on the neck. Christianity you hypocritically oppose conquered persecution in rome without lifting a razor.

There is isis, al qaeda, taliban, other militant groups trying to enforce strict islamic rule wherever they can find. Your almajiri northern brothers are an ever ready recruit. So how would terrorism end?
Re: Soldiers Rescue Colleague Held In ISWAP Captivity For Over 3 Months (Video) by SmartPolician: 7:45am On Apr 15, 2022
But they cannot rescue Leah Sharibu.

It's shocking that this country has moved on without her.
Re: Soldiers Rescue Colleague Held In ISWAP Captivity For Over 3 Months (Video) by thirdi(m): 7:50am On Apr 15, 2022
How about destroying the cell? Or they want to use it for what other purpose?
Re: Soldiers Rescue Colleague Held In ISWAP Captivity For Over 3 Months (Video) by BrashMan: 7:57am On Apr 15, 2022
How did they rescue him?
How many terrorists did they kill in the process?
Was the soldier the only captive there?
Did they rescue others too?
Was it done through an exchange of fire or negotiations?

You people should give us the complete gist. It's only BMC zombies that take every news without questions.
Re: Soldiers Rescue Colleague Held In ISWAP Captivity For Over 3 Months (Video) by danngnews: 7:58am On Apr 15, 2022
oluwaseyi0:
Probably they don't know he's a soldier

If military personnel can spend three months how long do you think civilians will spend

I'm surprised the army didn't burn down all surrounding villages

They burn down villages in the south east, not in the North.
Re: Soldiers Rescue Colleague Held In ISWAP Captivity For Over 3 Months (Video) by drololaaof: 8:01am On Apr 15, 2022
Thanks for the rescue operation and that it is not Shekarau he must have been beheaded, but how come the aerial surveillance have not detected this iron cage and its location since?
Re: Soldiers Rescue Colleague Held In ISWAP Captivity For Over 3 Months (Video) by Asianjollof007: 8:04am On Apr 15, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
#JusticeForToyosi
Restraining is somewhat kidnapping.
Koshi.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Rescue Colleague Held In ISWAP Captivity For Over 3 Months (Video) by remzytimer: 8:08am On Apr 15, 2022
Nawa ooo, are they not suppose to destroy that cage...
Re: Soldiers Rescue Colleague Held In ISWAP Captivity For Over 3 Months (Video) by Asianjollof007: 8:09am On Apr 15, 2022
backbone503:
One of the greatest security threats of this country is the dominance of the military and security architecture by a particular ethnic group.

You are right but they say it's "one nigeria".
Re: Soldiers Rescue Colleague Held In ISWAP Captivity For Over 3 Months (Video) by samiabigail: 8:10am On Apr 15, 2022
Ejiakusmith:
great works soldiers .... never leave ur brother behind

I dedicates this FTC to lalasticlala , seun

slawormiir, boogyman ,,,,, and our run away pastor Righteousness2

next time book space and modify it grin grin FTC indeed grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Rescue Colleague Held In ISWAP Captivity For Over 3 Months (Video) by ofiko123(m): 8:11am On Apr 15, 2022
Oju ogun laye o..
Re: Soldiers Rescue Colleague Held In ISWAP Captivity For Over 3 Months (Video) by Mcreloaded(m): 8:14am On Apr 15, 2022
Thank God for the man's life. I just can't imagine what he and others must have gone through in the hands of these terrorists.

On another note I come and wonder why it is only LETS GO that's the English I heard in the video when these soldiers are supposed to be Nigerian soldiers.

Unless the 3 months the rescued soldier spent with the terrorists has changed his tongue to only speak Hausa language.

Abi is it that the soldiers that rescued him cannot speak English language.

As for me I watched a video without understanding what was said.
Re: Soldiers Rescue Colleague Held In ISWAP Captivity For Over 3 Months (Video) by Advocate500: 8:21am On Apr 15, 2022
Is Hausa language the official language of Nigeria military? What is going on here, those who do not understand hausa how are they going to communicate with this set of people ? Who obviously can't understand English? This country is not moving at the right direction i swear.
Re: Soldiers Rescue Colleague Held In ISWAP Captivity For Over 3 Months (Video) by Pastorsmile: 8:38am On Apr 15, 2022
He must a northerner! Boko does spare Southern soldiers. Anyways, thank Allah, Abdulahi Dan-allabilahi is out after some rest in the the Boko guest house. Allahuakbaru!!
Re: Soldiers Rescue Colleague Held In ISWAP Captivity For Over 3 Months (Video) by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 15, 2022
Thank God for safety

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Rescue Colleague Held In ISWAP Captivity For Over 3 Months (Video) by NigerianAngelo(m): 8:42am On Apr 15, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
#JusticeForToyosi

Restraining is somewhat kidnapping.

Pray the Rosary everyday. Everyday.
Re: Soldiers Rescue Colleague Held In ISWAP Captivity For Over 3 Months (Video) by techWriter3: 9:11am On Apr 15, 2022
congratulate GOD he hasn`t wanna murdered
Re: Soldiers Rescue Colleague Held In ISWAP Captivity For Over 3 Months (Video) by Perfectbeing(m): 10:38am On Apr 15, 2022
I thought some mischievous folks said its only southerners the government are sending to fight in the North.. No wonder I'm hearing Igbo and Ijaw being spoken in the video
Re: Soldiers Rescue Colleague Held In ISWAP Captivity For Over 3 Months (Video) by perdollar(m): 11:17am On Apr 15, 2022
He wasn't executed like Christian, Emeka and Tunde bc he is Adamu. I can now see how we WL never defeat bokoharam. A so called soldier was rescued from their cell looking well fed after 3months and immediately he joined d group on d move! He wasn't debriefed, nothing! That man is an informant shikena
Re: Soldiers Rescue Colleague Held In ISWAP Captivity For Over 3 Months (Video) by perdollar(m): 11:19am On Apr 15, 2022
Perfectbeing:
I thought some mischievous folks said its only southerners the government are sending to fight in the North.. No wonder I'm hearing Igbo and Ijaw being spoken in the video
the sensible to to ask if u have sense is 'was he in prison alone? And how come he is looking well fed?'
Re: Soldiers Rescue Colleague Held In ISWAP Captivity For Over 3 Months (Video) by Finneseguy1(m): 11:27am On Apr 15, 2022
wow, 3 damn months, so sorry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

European Union Election Observer Spotted At Obi Abuja Campaign / Kabaka’s Hotel, Others Will Be Demolished - Obaseki Vows / Reps Approve Buhari’s $22.7 Billion Loan Request. South East Reps Kick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.