Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,375 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Access Bank Scammers - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Access Bank Scammers (597 Views)

Beware Utilitybills.ng Are Scammers / Access Bank Brings Banking To The Doorstep Of Nigerians With Over 50,000 Agents / There Are Too Many Scammers Online Claiming To Be Multichoice Nigeria, Beware! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Bank Scammers by Phreshmann12(m): 8:13am On Apr 15, 2022
Access bank withdrawed my money through paystack.. is this the new way of defrauding people... abeg who fit help me with ways of getting my money back

Re: Access Bank Scammers by jom28gy(m): 8:16am On Apr 15, 2022
Phreshmann12:
Access bank withdrawed my money through paystack.. is this the new way of defrauding people... abeg who fit help me with ways of getting my money back
Go to their bank

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Scammers by Izprince(m): 8:17am On Apr 15, 2022
Access bank are scammers... But this fraud is based on your compromised card.

Probably u used untrustworthy website for transaction...
Re: Access Bank Scammers by Octheman(m): 8:21am On Apr 15, 2022
Bro it not access bank pls, check well, pos was involved, pls it's from a scammer , quickly reach to your bank , so you won't cry latter!

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank Scammers by Psady(m): 5:03pm On Apr 15, 2022
I strongly doubt its from your bank, try reach your bank asap and lay your complain.
Re: Access Bank Scammers by Abbie405(f): 9:48pm On Apr 15, 2022
angryplease try to reach out to the nearest access bank.
Re: Access Bank Scammers by aieromon(m): 12:40pm On Apr 18, 2022
Phreshmann12:

You can fill this form link to verify the name of the merchant.

https://paystack.com/lookup

(1) (Reply)

Send This To Someone You Love / Twist Of Fate: Ranbeer And Prachi To Seperate Again / Hk And Sugar Mummy Connection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.