Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,353 members, 7,812,004 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Her Doctor Did Her Bad: Fans React To Ini Edo’s Big Backside As She Dances At Ri - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Her Doctor Did Her Bad: Fans React To Ini Edo’s Big Backside As She Dances At Ri (4170 Views)

Regina Daniels Dances At Her Baby Shower / Pregnant Korra Obidi Dances At The Club With Another Man / "Mr Eazi's Dress Sense Is Bad!" - Fans Slam Singer Over His Dressing (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Doctor Did Her Bad: Fans React To Ini Edo’s Big Backside As She Dances At Ri by Palevu: 8:25am On Apr 15, 2022
Ini Edo, a veteran Nollywood actress, has generated a social media stir after a video of her dancing went viral.

The movie star's large behind was hard to overlook in the viral video, and it drew a lot of attention from admirers.

While some fans praised Ini's appearance, others criticized the doctor who performed her rear surgery.

Ini Edo, a popular Nollywood actress, has been a social media topic when a video of her dancing at Rita Dominic's bridal shower went viral.

Rita recently announced her engagement to her fans on social media, and her famous colleagues, including Ini Edo, celebrated with her at a wedding shower.

One of the videos from the delightful occasion went viral, and it showed Ini Edo dancing while shaking her rear.

In the video, the actress was seen dancing with fellow actress Nse Ikpe Etim in a figure-hugging garment.

Fans, on the other hand, were less concerned with their dance talents and instead fixated on Ini's protruding behind. Given its girth, Ini's backside was difficult to miss, and admirers had plenty to say about it. Take a look at the video below to see how to dance:

https://vivsco.com/2022/04/14/her-doctor-did-her-badfans-react-to-ini-edo/

Re: Her Doctor Did Her Bad: Fans React To Ini Edo’s Big Backside As She Dances At Ri by appishani1(m): 8:28am On Apr 15, 2022
To be a man is not easy but in the next world i would still choose to be a man

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Doctor Did Her Bad: Fans React To Ini Edo’s Big Backside As She Dances At Ri by tydi(m): 11:39am On Apr 15, 2022
What do women actually want

1 Like

Re: Her Doctor Did Her Bad: Fans React To Ini Edo’s Big Backside As She Dances At Ri by Johnsown1(m): 12:59pm On Apr 15, 2022
tydi:
What do women actually want

Complicated being
Re: Her Doctor Did Her Bad: Fans React To Ini Edo’s Big Backside As She Dances At Ri by virginchaser(m): 3:23pm On Apr 15, 2022
Must you carry load in your trunk?
Re: Her Doctor Did Her Bad: Fans React To Ini Edo’s Big Backside As She Dances At Ri by Alaefulu(m): 4:59pm On Apr 15, 2022
Tempted
Re: Her Doctor Did Her Bad: Fans React To Ini Edo’s Big Backside As She Dances At Ri by Gadafii: 6:18pm On Apr 15, 2022
Women don't understand something, an average man will go for genuine beauty, not enhanced or doctored beauty.

Many men can't tell which is Brazilian hair, bone straight or aunty ada from idu mota.

Many men don't find heavy make up or elaborated hairdo sexy or fanciful, they would rather have their girls in the African traditional cornrows style with nude make up, person wey fine don fine, no need to fix fake eye lashes and nails.

Then the issue of butt enlargement is outrageous, to what end.

Ini Edo was pretty and sexy the way she was, we fell in love with her on screen during her Early days in Nollywood, so what now happened

3 Likes

Re: Her Doctor Did Her Bad: Fans React To Ini Edo’s Big Backside As She Dances At Ri by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 15, 2022
Plastic yash, I hate fakeness, am out of here.

Re: Her Doctor Did Her Bad: Fans React To Ini Edo’s Big Backside As She Dances At Ri by Blakkute: 11:18pm On Apr 15, 2022
appishani1:
To be a man is not easy but in the next world i would still choose to be a man
I DEY WITH U BRO
Re: Her Doctor Did Her Bad: Fans React To Ini Edo’s Big Backside As She Dances At Ri by doubleE70: 11:41pm On Apr 15, 2022
Blakkute:
I DEY WITH U BRO
ME TOO
Re: Her Doctor Did Her Bad: Fans React To Ini Edo’s Big Backside As She Dances At Ri by mhktaryan: 5:45am On Apr 16, 2022
doubleE70:

ME TOO

ME TOO

(1) (Reply)

Is It True That Ayo Mogaji Married A Herbalist? / Popular Pastor Makes Members Eat Grass, Marches On Them (photos) / Nigeria Guy Post With Naked Ladies On Instagram And Still Flaunts Photos+videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.