Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

NFF To Pay Peseiro N20.9m Monthly As New Super Eagles Coach - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFF To Pay Peseiro N20.9m Monthly As New Super Eagles Coach (882 Views)

José Peseiro Profile: Incoming Super Eagles Coach? / Sports Minister, Dare, Orders NFF To Sack Rohr Immediately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NFF To Pay Peseiro N20.9m Monthly As New Super Eagles Coach by robosky02(m): 8:48am On Apr 15, 2022
Portuguese coach, Jose Peseiro has reached agreement with the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) for a monthly salary of $50,000 (about N20.950, 000) to coach the Super Eagles.

The Portuguese is likely to be unveiled within the month after he might have signed the proposed four-year contract.

Daily Sunsports / SportingSun gathered that of all the coaches that applied for the Super Eagles job, Peseiro’s salary demand was the cheapest.

A source privy to the negotiations with the shortlisted coaches disclosed that NFF president, Amaju Pinnick made strong case for the Portuguese to be employed even when the Minister of Youth and Sports, Sunday Dare raised an objection.

According to the source, the Minister, though accepted the choice of Peseiro, he was not comfortable with the preference of two foreign assistants by the coach.

The Minister, the source said, wanted at least two Nigerians as the immediate assistants to Peseiro but the NFF assured him that two home based coaches had already been penciled down to work with the new technical team.

Lalasticlala. Mynd44 mukina2

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/nff-to-pay-peseiro-n20-9m-monthly/

Re: NFF To Pay Peseiro N20.9m Monthly As New Super Eagles Coach by robosky02(m): 8:53am On Apr 15, 2022
Since he can't go for 3rd tenure

NFF boss want to use this man cash out
Re: NFF To Pay Peseiro N20.9m Monthly As New Super Eagles Coach by WibusJaga: 9:41am On Apr 15, 2022

How many of these our foreign coaches have ever justified their huge salaries? Probably only Westerhof.

Think it's time we started considering our ex-internationals to coach SE, especially those that played pro football at the highest levels home & abroad.
Re: NFF To Pay Peseiro N20.9m Monthly As New Super Eagles Coach by BlaqFaze: 11:42am On Apr 15, 2022
$50k per month is not crazy salary for an international coach
Re: NFF To Pay Peseiro N20.9m Monthly As New Super Eagles Coach by kenzysmith: 1:37pm On Apr 15, 2022
Why not go for enersto valverde or Laurent Blanc or Cameronian ex coaches why not go for a more charismatic coaches like Renard harve or sampoli why always go for coaches who will just keep dumb on the sidelines?

From berti voghts to lars legerback to genort rohr they always look dull on the sidelines
Will need an Antonio conte or simeone kind of coaches not this peisero guy.

In fact give us Emmanuel amuieke we go manage I no trust that Portuguese guy one bit
Re: NFF To Pay Peseiro N20.9m Monthly As New Super Eagles Coach by kenzysmith: 1:54pm On Apr 15, 2022
WibusJaga:

How many of these our foreign coaches have even justified their huge salaries? Probably only Westerhof.

Think it's time we started considering our ex-internationals to coach SE, especially those that played pro football at the highest levels home & abroad.
oga since 2014 till date our ex internationals are not b able to qualify us for any Major tornament even caf champions league they have not participate for over 6 yrs now and u want is to keep believing in them eguaveon and amuieke had their chance against Ghana what did they do? Me I want a local coach but I have to be truthful to my self they should convince d NFf by handling an npfl club side like finidi who was rewarded with NFf assistant coach. If he was sitting out home like oliseh and amuieke or siasia would he have gotten the job? Even eguaveon who once coach super eagles brought is ego down to coach gombe and enyimba b4 getting a reward as technical director of the super eagles.

Oliseh and amuieke should drop thier and coach and npfl side and prove a point with a team if Nigerians won't campaign for them to be installed
Re: NFF To Pay Peseiro N20.9m Monthly As New Super Eagles Coach by festacman(m): 2:13pm On Apr 15, 2022
Why is the search and appointment of Super Eagles coach under Amaju Pinnick always lacking transparent process and candidates' competitiveness ?
Re: NFF To Pay Peseiro N20.9m Monthly As New Super Eagles Coach by paulolee(m): 3:10pm On Apr 15, 2022
Ghana, Cameroon, Senegal, Tunisia are all in world cup with local coaches except morocco coach dt ia from bosnia..
Nigeria tried with eguavon bt failed n felt it's nice employing a foreigner dt would be coaching us from his 5 star hotel room in Portugal instead of sticking with d local coaches...
teams like Ghana, Cameroon n even ivory coast all failed with local coaches at some point, all employed foreign coaches n still failed, i remember seedorf flopping in Cameroon, foreign coach dt took ghana to last caf also flopped n couldn't even beat Gabon n Comoros..
d point her is dt, to achieve success, u need consistency..."its better we continue trying with d local guys around than going n wasting money on d foreign ones bcox none can guarantee us success"
all are trying to rebuild n it's a process dt needs patience..
Re: NFF To Pay Peseiro N20.9m Monthly As New Super Eagles Coach by paulolee(m): 3:14pm On Apr 15, 2022
kenzysmith:
oga since 2014 till date our ex internationals are not b able to qualify us for any Major tornament even caf champions league they have not participate for over 6 yrs now and u want is to keep believing in them eguaveon and amuieke had their chance against Ghana what did they do? Me I want a local coach but I have to be truthful to my self they should convince d NFf by handling an npfl club side like finidi who was rewarded with NFf assistant coach. If he was sitting out home like oliseh and amuieke or siasia would he have gotten the job? Even eguaveon who once coach super eagles brought is ego down to coach gombe and enyimba b4 getting a reward as technical director of the super eagles.

Oliseh and amuieke should drop thier and coach and npfl side and prove a point with a team if Nigerians won't campaign for them to be installed
our local coachew should ego down n coach NPFL sides and still get peanuts as salaries wen dey get eagles jobs
but the foreign ones wont coach African clubs bt automatic slots to coach d super eagels n earn in dollz..
ur comment reeks of hypocrisy n double standards..wats good for d goose is also good for d gander..
Re: NFF To Pay Peseiro N20.9m Monthly As New Super Eagles Coach by paulolee(m): 3:17pm On Apr 15, 2022
kenzysmith:
Why not go for enersto valverde or Laurent Blanc or Cameronian ex coaches why not go for a more charismatic coaches like Renard harve or sampoli why always go for coaches who will just keep dumb on the sidelines?

From berti voghts to lars legerback to genort rohr they always look dull on the sidelines
Will need an Antonio conte or simeone kind of coaches not this peisero guy.

In fact give us Emmanuel amuieke we go manage I no trust that Portuguese guy one bit
u can talk about managing a local coach than foreign ones BT asking for conte or Simeone is a joke bcox such managers dnt work with corrupt board like NFF...
even if conte or Simeone chooses to coach Nigeria, dey would be in charge from top to down than NFF collecting bribes from agents to play dier man...
Re: NFF To Pay Peseiro N20.9m Monthly As New Super Eagles Coach by kenzysmith: 3:56pm On Apr 15, 2022
paulolee:

our local coachew should ego down n coach NPFL sides and still get peanuts as salaries wen dey get eagles jobs
but the foreign ones wont coach African clubs bt automatic slots to coach d super eagels n earn in dollz..
ur comment reeks of hypocrisy n double standards..wats good for d goose is also good for d gander..
who told u d foreign once don't coach African local teams they full Kenya,Zambia even Ghana some of them had handle country side before
Re: NFF To Pay Peseiro N20.9m Monthly As New Super Eagles Coach by paulolee(m): 4:01pm On Apr 15, 2022
kenzysmith:
who told u d foreign once don't coach African local teams they full Kenya,Zambia even Ghana some of them had handle country side before
so which African club ur paseiro don coach before?? or u asking out local coaches to coach NPFL team as a condition before dey get super eagle job is only applied to local coaches but not pasiero?
Re: NFF To Pay Peseiro N20.9m Monthly As New Super Eagles Coach by kenzysmith: 4:11pm On Apr 15, 2022
paulolee:

so which African club ur paseiro don coach before?? or u asking out local coaches to coach NPFL team as a condition before dey get super eagle job is only applied to local coaches but not pasiero?
is peseiro a Nigerian? He coach d biggest club in Portugal (Porto) he coach valencia he coach Chile and Saudi Arabia the records are there . He just left Venezuela u think peisero is just a sit at home coach.
Genort rohr cv is not up to one quarter of piesero CV if u ask me this will be is Ist African nation. Unlike genort rohr and the likes who are just rotating around African teams
Peisero we deliver the afcon come June.
Eguaveon finish 2nd round at afcon the poorest in the last 48yrs u are here prasing him
Re: NFF To Pay Peseiro N20.9m Monthly As New Super Eagles Coach by paulolee(m): 4:18pm On Apr 15, 2022
kenzysmith:
is peseiro a Nigerian? He coach d biggest club in Portugal (Porto) he coach valencia he coach Chile and Saudi Arabia the records are there . He just left Venezuela u think peisero is just a sit at home coach.
Genort rohr cv is not up to one quarter of piesero CV if u ask me this will be is Ist African nation. Unlike genort rohr and the likes who are just rotating around African teams
Peisero we deliver the afcon come June.
Eguaveon finish 2nd round at afcon the poorest in the last 48yrs u are here prasing him
I no de praise eguavon, I said local coaches needs more time n patience,..our last AFCON was won by local keshi...
ur ma. coach d biggest club in Portugal, he is dt good n he isnt coaching any club in Europe top leagues.....na Saudi n venezuela u de call.....abeg no start
Re: NFF To Pay Peseiro N20.9m Monthly As New Super Eagles Coach by vanida6: 6:09pm On Apr 15, 2022
wow 20.9m shocked
that realy big money
Re: NFF To Pay Peseiro N20.9m Monthly As New Super Eagles Coach by kenzysmith: 8:08pm On Apr 15, 2022
paulolee:

I no de praise eguavon, I said local coaches needs more time n patience,..our last AFCON was won by local keshi...
ur ma. coach d biggest club in Portugal, he is dt good n he isnt coaching any club in Europe top leagues.....na Saudi n venezuela u de call.....abeg no start
d local coach were u dey call make dem come coach who dem don coach. He coach porto coach valencia that is brilliant for me
Re: NFF To Pay Peseiro N20.9m Monthly As New Super Eagles Coach by kenzysmith: 8:15pm On Apr 15, 2022
paulolee:

c as u dey talk like baby like small pikin so to coach super eagles u must coach at africa club?
Re: NFF To Pay Peseiro N20.9m Monthly As New Super Eagles Coach by paulolee(m): 9:03pm On Apr 15, 2022
kenzysmith:
c as u dey talk like baby like small pikin so to coach super eagles u must coach at africa club?
u started d childish talk by asking our local coaches to coach NPFL clubs than staying idle n even say some foreign coaches do coach smaller african teams..
and I ask which African club ur pasiero de coach since his last job??
Re: NFF To Pay Peseiro N20.9m Monthly As New Super Eagles Coach by kenzysmith: 9:19pm On Apr 15, 2022
paulolee:

u started d childish talk by asking our local coaches to coach NPFL clubs than staying idle n even say some foreign coaches do coach smaller african teams..
and I ask which African club ur pasiero de coach since his last job??
oga quiet ur mouth. U were one of d wizards tha campaign 4 genort rohr dat cause our worldcup qualification. U have started again with ur local shit rubbish paulooee go and make amuieke barcelona coach afterall he is a former barcelona coach
Re: NFF To Pay Peseiro N20.9m Monthly As New Super Eagles Coach by iamyemiakins(m): 10:50pm On Apr 15, 2022
Pinnick go don dey prepare to pocket en own percent grin

(1) (Reply)

Is Man Utd The Team Or What? / [b]chelsea 5 Million Pounds Coach, Jose Mourinho Resigns![/b] / Attn : Letter To Arsene Wenger Modified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.