Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,147 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Rest On Corporal Joseph Victim Of Anambra UGM Attack. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rest On Corporal Joseph Victim Of Anambra UGM Attack. (1051 Views)

Emmanuel Okocha: Police Corporal Arrested For Killing Aba Biz Man At Checkpoint / Corporal Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing & Singing To Cult Song In Ebonyi / Lance Corporal Harrison Friday: Masked Soldier Apprehended By Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rest On Corporal Joseph Victim Of Anambra UGM Attack. by chrisxxx(m): 8:52am On Apr 15, 2022
As shared by a cousin Corper serving in Anambra State.
She even said Corporal Joseph had told her he would travel end of May to see his daughter. That plan never came to pass.
Cc, myndd44
seun
Lalasticlalala

Re: Rest On Corporal Joseph Victim Of Anambra UGM Attack. by promzy555(m): 8:55am On Apr 15, 2022
Nigeria, hmmm
Re: Rest On Corporal Joseph Victim Of Anambra UGM Attack. by tsinzu: 8:58am On Apr 15, 2022
No rest for the wicked.

1 Like

Re: Rest On Corporal Joseph Victim Of Anambra UGM Attack. by 3exe3: 8:58am On Apr 15, 2022
R.I.P

You were a victim of unforseen occurrence
Re: Rest On Corporal Joseph Victim Of Anambra UGM Attack. by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 15, 2022
3exe3:
R.I.P

You were a victim of unforseen occurrence
Same unforseen occurrence we civilians go through in their hands most times.
Re: Rest On Corporal Joseph Victim Of Anambra UGM Attack. by 3exe3: 9:08am On Apr 15, 2022
SmellySperm:

Real that's why the swift don't always win the race
Re: Rest On Corporal Joseph Victim Of Anambra UGM Attack. by Waterysperm: 9:18am On Apr 15, 2022
Though I feel sad seeing these kind of posts. But I don't think there is any good Policeman out there. He was killed at a Checkpoint. If you reside in the East, you will understand what these guys does at their so-called Checkpoints. We call it Extortion points here. Anyway may his soul rest in peace.
Re: Rest On Corporal Joseph Victim Of Anambra UGM Attack. by chrisxxx(m): 9:26am On Apr 15, 2022
My cousin said he just cane to Anambra some few weeks ago
Re: Rest On Corporal Joseph Victim Of Anambra UGM Attack. by kingthreat(m): 11:50am On Apr 15, 2022
Soludo will end up having no other choice than to beg Buhari to bring the army to Anambra.
Re: Rest On Corporal Joseph Victim Of Anambra UGM Attack. by KingOfAllIgbos: 12:24pm On Apr 15, 2022
SmellySperm:

Waterysperm:
Though I feel sad seeing these kind of posts. But I don't think there is any good Policeman out there. He was killed at a Checkpoint. If you reside in the East, you will understand what these guys does at their so-called Checkpoints. We call it Extortion points here. Anyway may his soul rest in peace.

With monikers such as WaterySperm and SmellySperm...

Your microscopic IQ is evident.

Even if Policemen are generally viewed negatively, does it mean they are ALL bad ?

What if he was good?

If a White says ALL Blacks are animals or ALL Nigerians are criminals because of some bad experiences, what would you say?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rest On Corporal Joseph Victim Of Anambra UGM Attack. by KingOfAllIgbos: 12:24pm On Apr 15, 2022
angry
Re: Rest On Corporal Joseph Victim Of Anambra UGM Attack. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 15, 2022
KingOfAllIgbos:

Even if Policemen are generally viewed negatively, does it mean they are ALL bad ?

What if he was good?

If a White says ALL Blacks are animals or ALL Nigerians are criminals because of some bad experiences, what would you say?
E be like say u be olokpa. You're pained tongue

Re: Rest On Corporal Joseph Victim Of Anambra UGM Attack. by KingOfAllIgbos: 12:32pm On Apr 15, 2022
SmellySperm:

E go pain u teh

Re: Rest On Corporal Joseph Victim Of Anambra UGM Attack. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 15, 2022
[quote author=KingOfAllIgbos . [/quote]

Re: Rest On Corporal Joseph Victim Of Anambra UGM Attack. by Waterysperm: 3:43pm On Apr 15, 2022
KingOfAllIgbos:

What if he was good?

Quote me again and die this night, Ewu. No go do something meaningful with your life. Continue looking for Ipob news to masturbate on. Ezi bida.

1 Like

Re: Rest On Corporal Joseph Victim Of Anambra UGM Attack. by KingOfAllIgbos: 3:51pm On Apr 15, 2022
Waterysperm:

Quote me again and the useless mother of WaterySperm will die this night, Ewu. No go do something meaningful with your life. Continue looking for Ipob news to masturbate on. Ezi bida.

I have quoted you... so tick tock grin
Re: Rest On Corporal Joseph Victim Of Anambra UGM Attack. by Miracle2022: 4:00pm On Apr 15, 2022
SmellySperm:

you are senseless I swear. because one police man is bad doesn't mean all the police are bad.
Re: Rest On Corporal Joseph Victim Of Anambra UGM Attack. by Miracle2022: 4:05pm On Apr 15, 2022
Waterysperm:
if there is no good policeman then there is no one good civilians. All those policemen are products of civilians in the country, he was first a civilian before becoming a policeman.
Re: Rest On Corporal Joseph Victim Of Anambra UGM Attack. by Xhuntra: 7:41pm On Apr 15, 2022
Miracle2022:
you are senseless I swear. because one police man is bad doesn't mean all the police are bad.

Yes all policemen are bad. Argue with your father

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Weed Smokers, Cigarettes Smokers, Drug Takers Always Very Hot Tempered? / How First Bank Regional Security Manager, Olusegun Iroko, Abducts Female Staff / Waaat! California Woman Cuts Off Husband's Peniis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.