Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Unlimited VTU Virtual Top Up Portal Creator Script Software :create Your Vtusite - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Unlimited VTU Virtual Top Up Portal Creator Script Software :create Your Vtusite (988 Views)

VTU Portal Creator Software (it's As Easy As Uploading File To Your Host) / Create Your Own News Affiliate And Reward System That Pays Today / Download SMS Portal Creator SPC3 For Free (free Licence) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unlimited VTU Virtual Top Up Portal Creator Script Software :create Your Vtusite by Rocheely(m): 9:03am On Apr 15, 2022
EYE OPENER ���️ WHO EARNS BIGGER IN TELECOM / VTU BUSINESS?
LEARN TO BUILD INSTANT VTU WEBSITES NOW !!!

Let me explain some things to you all

Before going into a business investment, Look around you and ask yourself, what needs are my products solving ?
Are these daily, weekly or monthly ?
Are these products immediate solutions to people's need ?

Let's take this VTU telecom services as an example, Almost 98 percent of Nigerians use telecom services daily, ranging from :VTU Airtime,VTU data, VTU bills,VTU money transfers,VTU exams results checker,VTU electricity payment, cable TV subscriptions and the likes.

Fine, people earn from telecom services but what's the catch where's the bigger earn ?

You see lots of people using telecom websites but you shouldn't be lied to, the users and Resellers do not earn up to that of a telecom Website owner.

It now depends on what kind of features do your website have�

Like affiliate marketing as a feature, the key secrete of affiliate marketing is the use of your personal link to refer others who will use that particular Website services and in turn upgrade their accounts, do you know that when a Telecom website has affiliate marketing features on it, both the Resellers and the Website owner earns passively from it.

I bet you want to know how right ?

Fine, supposing you have your own telecom website and you set you referral program on this matrix, upgrade fee = 5000, referral bonus = 1500 and wallet refund =1000.

Note : these prices aren't stagnant and can change depending on the will of a telecom website owner, he decides the amount to earn on referrals and the wallet refund also, and he can also make that not necessary.

So back to our gist,
You introduced someone to your telecom website, and he upgrades his account with 5000 and he earns 1,000 as upgrade bonus, the remaining 4000 goes to you as a website owner.
Supposing you introduced 70 people and 50 upgraded their Account, that will be 4000 X 50 = 200,000 which will go to your own account as a telecom website owner.

This is a part where you earn, the other part is when �
these 50 people who upgraded their accounts now reffered let's say 50 people each, they earn 1,500 per head and the people they all referred will earn 1,000 for upgrading their accounts.
So 5,000 ( upgrade fee ) - 2,500 ( upgrade wallet refund + referral bonus ) X 50 (people who you reffered ) X 50 ( people who were referred by your referrals ) i.e 5000-2500 X 50 X 50 = 6,250,000 will go to your account as a Telecom website owner, this cycle continues that way and it is consistent, your users will want to upgrade their Accounts to earn bigger discounts and more referrals means more earnings.

This is how someone earn from the affiliate marketing features in a telecom website. But aside that, how do all users , Resellers and site owner of a telecom website earn ?

You are getting 1gb for 195 you fix it at a rate of 350-400 for free users and 300 for resellers.

So per one GB any Reseller buys on your website you will earn 105 and 205 -155 per one GB any Free user buys on your website.

So let's say 100 people buys at least 2-3 GB on your website.

For resellers it will be 300 X 100 = 30,000 gain that will be yours as a website owner

While if it's free users, it will be 615 X 100= 61,500 or 460 X 100 = 46, 000

Which will be going to your account as a Telecom website owner.

The funniest and interesting thing here is that, you are not doing anything to earn this, and you don't always need to be online when they perform this transactions on your website, you can even be sleeping while they perform these transactions, they earn as they carry out transactions on your site and you also earn, if they get a GB at 300 and Reseller at 400 or 450 while you get it at 200 and place it on your website at 300, they earn 150 or 450 when they resell from your site while you earn 100 per every 1 gb they buy.
So you see, everyone is earning and nobody is left out.

From all that's been said so far, Do the maths and tell me if one can or can't earn big from Telecom sector, because it is a sector where the needs arises daily.

Alright,
I am sure you would have been seeing people creating data reselling groups online both on WhatsApp and fb.

Most of them are Resellers and not Website owners, some are even free users on a website.

So how do you get people and how do you project your business ?
Like other business,
◾You need to have a good business strategy and be consistent ( maybe just few hows or minutes of your time only )
◾ Multilevel system ( user and reseller ) Affiliate marketing (referral features and bonuses ) are examples of strategies
◾Your price list is also a strategy
For users you make the price high but considerate to the normal price while for Resellers, you reduce the price.
Your site users will want to upgrade to a reseller because more discounts means more gain to them when they resell
◾ Good customer relationship....etc
If you ever have questions or need more informations or enlightenment on the business, my DM is always open.

Do one need huge capital to start up ?
No, you are surprised right ? to setup the site is from the range of 30,000 or 35,000 and above.

While you can stock it with the amount you have.

There's also a manual funding process, where your users fund you, and you sharply stock up, then you fund your users so they can carry out transactions on your website.

If anyone ever needs a telecom website, my DM is always open, and if ever you have questions that are telecom related or want to get more information on this line of business, I'm always open to all.
You can see demo at the comment sections, on how your desired Website would look like, and if you need a customized front-end also, you can have it.

In this training, you will be learning how to create vtu websites with just your phone, your android , your iPhone or system.

The Training is Both Free and Paid while all necessary and needed Materials will be given to all participants before the commencement of training.
Materials include:
� The script
� The sql file
� The zip file
� Guides and manuals
� Basic programming knowledge (optional if you already know how to use wordpress) also, and many more.
� Designing Frontend and building responsive websites using site builders
� Premium Code editor
And lots more
� Support and guidance

Get FREE video access below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJ8NTY2js8o

See website using it on
www.mudipay.com.ng

Contact me on WhatsApps via 08022131361 to get the vtu website creator now.

(1) (Reply)

AIRTEL MAGIC SIM WITH JUST 100 WORKING FOR ALL DEVICE / Cheapest Domain In Nigeria Market / I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.