Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

WONDER: IPOB Now Blame Tinubu For Their Activities In The East - PHOTOS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WONDER: IPOB Now Blame Tinubu For Their Activities In The East - PHOTOS (1282 Views)

Those Who Threaten Nigeria's Sovereignty Will Have Themselves To Blame - Tinubu / Afenifere: ‘Blame Tinubu, Akande, Fayemi If South West Loses 2023 Presidency’ / Okorocha Organises Special Reception For Gbajabiamila In South East (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

WONDER: IPOB Now Blame Tinubu For Their Activities In The East - PHOTOS by alanto: 9:32am On Apr 15, 2022
I'm seeing all over nairaland that ipob are denouncing Simon Ekpa and while doing so they are insulating that it's Tinubu that's sponsoring Simon Ekpa.

Wonders shall never end.

When the IPOB/ESN something started afresh, the people of SW warned the Southeasterners on this forum and everywhere else, they called us cowards, fear fear afonja. It got louder when we denounced Sunday Igboho, they said they were brave and will never bow to the zoo.

Now that all hell is let lose in Alaibo, they are blaming the cowardly afonja.

They have shifted blames between Fulani herdsmen, Nigerian Army, DSS, Hope Uzodinma, Wike, including other Eastern states. Now they are blaming Tinubu. They are saying it's Tinubu that's sponsoring Simon Ekpa.
But why does the Ibo man hate Tinubu so much? Why? Tinubu in all his years of godfatherism never sponsored any politician in the SE. He has never held any federal position.
Ibo man. Think. Think.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: WONDER: IPOB Now Blame Tinubu For Their Activities In The East - PHOTOS by alanto: 10:04am On Apr 15, 2022
Rugaria

Re: WONDER: IPOB Now Blame Tinubu For Their Activities In The East - PHOTOS by helinues: 10:05am On Apr 15, 2022
Wonders don shellac for Igbos place long time ago.

A group of people that refused to make use of their reasoning faculty before dropping their opata.

Spits on Igbos skull

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WONDER: IPOB Now Blame Tinubu For Their Activities In The East - PHOTOS by helinues: 10:10am On Apr 15, 2022
alanto:
Rugaria

Tag Malory as well.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: WONDER: IPOB Now Blame Tinubu For Their Activities In The East - PHOTOS by FoolaniHellman: 10:15am On Apr 15, 2022
They ain't called illiterates for nothing!!

Brainwashed Fools!!!

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: WONDER: IPOB Now Blame Tinubu For Their Activities In The East - PHOTOS by alanto: 10:16am On Apr 15, 2022
Malory captainayub madamVanessa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WONDER: IPOB Now Blame Tinubu For Their Activities In The East - PHOTOS by alanto: 10:18am On Apr 15, 2022
helinues:

Tag Malory as well.
I will be tagging as I remember or see them online. Can't remember their moniker offhand.
Yeye people.
Re: WONDER: IPOB Now Blame Tinubu For Their Activities In The East - PHOTOS by alanto: 10:19am On Apr 15, 2022
FoolaniHellman:
They ain't called illiterates for nothing!!

Brainwashed Fools!!!
Isn't it funny how they are quick to spread falacies and their people are quick to believe.
Re: WONDER: IPOB Now Blame Tinubu For Their Activities In The East - PHOTOS by MadamVanessa(f): 10:27am On Apr 15, 2022
shocked

No idiotic uselesss nonentity should mentioned me again in a useless thread.

IPOB will continue to be idiots nightmare.

1 Like

Re: WONDER: IPOB Now Blame Tinubu For Their Activities In The East - PHOTOS by helinues: 10:30am On Apr 15, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

They are tagging you so that you can come and defend what you have been spreading.

Or are you saying it was a deliberate mere allegations

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: WONDER: IPOB Now Blame Tinubu For Their Activities In The East - PHOTOS by alanto: 10:33am On Apr 15, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Madam tell us how Tinubu has paid Asari and Ekpa to destabilize the East

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WONDER: IPOB Now Blame Tinubu For Their Activities In The East - PHOTOS by PlayerMeji: 10:59am On Apr 15, 2022
Devastation is all I see in South East as the jungle is beginning to mature.

I see a lot of South Easterners moving to the South West and Abuja because of the unknown gunmen that will deal devastatingly with the region win or no win elections.

It is not easy to disarm a region when too many guns are in the hands of people

1 Like

Re: WONDER: IPOB Now Blame Tinubu For Their Activities In The East - PHOTOS by FoolaniHellman: 11:45am On Apr 15, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Barao tell us how Tinubu paid his Urchins to tarnish Peter Obi's image??

Funny creatures!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: WONDER: IPOB Now Blame Tinubu For Their Activities In The East - PHOTOS by alanto: 12:14pm On Apr 15, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Devastation is all I see in South East as the jungle is beginning to mature.

I see a lot of South Easterners moving to the South West and Abuja because of the unknown gunmen that will deal devastatingly with the region win or no win elections.

It is not easy to disarm a region when too many guns are in the hands of people
But many of them still support this gunmrn
Re: WONDER: IPOB Now Blame Tinubu For Their Activities In The East - PHOTOS by PlayerMeji: 12:22pm On Apr 15, 2022
Why are the like of Ameachi, Peter Obi Wike not making noises about the activities of these guys?

alanto:

But many of them still support this gunmrn
Re: WONDER: IPOB Now Blame Tinubu For Their Activities In The East - PHOTOS by alanto: 12:25pm On Apr 15, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Why are the like of Ameachi, Peter Obi Wike not making noises about the activities of these guys?

They are trying to use the violence to bargain igbo presidency.
Re: WONDER: IPOB Now Blame Tinubu For Their Activities In The East - PHOTOS by PlayerMeji: 2:49pm On Apr 15, 2022
That's why they kept silent on the activities of these unknown gunmen to kill innocent people.

Hmmm, I don't see these as a veritable avenue to the igbo presidency.

You must come with your candidates and test them against popular votes.

alanto:

They are trying to use the violence to bargain igbo presidency.
Re: WONDER: IPOB Now Blame Tinubu For Their Activities In The East - PHOTOS by RobustRoad: 2:51pm On Apr 15, 2022
Tinubu , on your mandate we stand. He is the governor with the best cabinet in his era and we are very sure that having a man like this as president means we will have capable hands at the helm of affairs, a win-win for Nigeria
Re: WONDER: IPOB Now Blame Tinubu For Their Activities In The East - PHOTOS by TallerKola: 2:56pm On Apr 15, 2022
Asiwaju of Nigeria , on your mandate we stand. Akanbi must feat ni sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WONDER: IPOB Now Blame Tinubu For Their Activities In The East - PHOTOS by Weak6Exers: 2:58pm On Apr 15, 2022
Asiwaju, Modern Lagos Architect , Jah bless the leader. This man need to be studied by student of politics in our universities, we need to have a full syllabus on Asiwaju with reference to Nigerian politics
Re: WONDER: IPOB Now Blame Tinubu For Their Activities In The East - PHOTOS by helinues: 6:43pm On Apr 15, 2022
1867ven:
[s][/s]

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Oamj4
Mukina
Seun
Dominique

Rule 1

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Joined APC After The Supreme Court Sacked David Lyon - TVC News / Igbos Practice Unitary, Hausa Practice Feudal; Only Yoruba Is Good - The Nation / Can Peter Obi Win Presidency With Lawan And Atiku As Candidates?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.