Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Do You Know You Can Set Up A Pure Water Or Bottle Water And Make Millions. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Know You Can Set Up A Pure Water Or Bottle Water And Make Millions. (289 Views)

Do You Want To Open A Pure Water Or Bottle Water Company Then See Ths / Do You Have A Pure Water Or Bottle Water Company. / Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know You Can Set Up A Pure Water Or Bottle Water And Make Millions. by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 15, 2022
I am an industrial machines Engineer,and also I have been in the business for more than 10years now,call me today if you want to set up a water factory be it sachet water or bottle water.
I will build and install the machines for you,and I am your sure plug too for fast nafdac registration or approval.
Call me or Whatsapp me on 08089972896
Re: Do You Know You Can Set Up A Pure Water Or Bottle Water And Make Millions. by Asgard13: 9:28am On May 17, 2022
engineerabj:
I am an industrial machines Engineer,and also I have been in the business for more than 10years now,call me today if you want to set up a water factory be it sachet water or bottle water.
I will build and install the machines for you,and I am your sure plug too for fast nafdac registration or approval.
Call me or Whatsapp me on 08089972896

What’s the cost and requirements for nafdac registration on food processing
Re: Do You Know You Can Set Up A Pure Water Or Bottle Water And Make Millions. by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 18, 2022
Asgard13:

What’s the cost and requirements for nafdac registration on food processing

Good afternoon, please you can call or Whatsapp me on 08089972896.
Because it's has to be explained with you.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To A Queen / Rape Case / PMP Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.