Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Business Partner Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Partner Needed (181 Views)

A Female Business Partner Needed / 7 Most Important Things To Consider Before Choosing A Business Partner / Business Partner Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Partner Needed by Jobminister: 10:21am On Apr 15, 2022
A shareholder want to sell his own 40% share in a company he is part of the owner.
The business is an existing and running business based in Lagos. It is a servicing/technical company.
The business has a very high potential business with good ROI and possibility of becoming very big within a year one two if properly manage.
The company is currently rendering services to some popular beverage companies in Nigeria (names with held) and is fully register as contractor with them.

Reason for sales of share: Relocation for further studies/japa-Lol

Condition of sales:
Cost: 2.5m last price (please if you don't have 2.5m, don't bother yourself).
Location: Lagos (please if you are not based in Lagos, don't bother as you might not be there to be fully involve in day to day running of the company.
Choice of Person: Sound individual, preferable a graduate who will be able to manage the company properly.

Reason for these conditions is that I want to sell my share does not mean i want to bring the company down, so it can't be offered to anyhow person.

Modality of transfer of Share:

Transfer of share through CAC.
Inclusion as a signatory into company account after CAC share transfer is done.
Creation of company email.
Introduction to other staff/office location.
Introduction to client.

Note:
Any interested person should indicate by dropping email contact or phone number and i will contact you.
The company name and client with evidence of previous works carried out (LPOs) will be shown to you, any further information that you need will be provided to you, if satisfy, then we can proceed.

The 2.5m is the least amount because the share and what you will benefit is by far worth than that, so if you dont have 2.5m, don't bother please.

1 Like

Re: Business Partner Needed by DoctorOlasDesk: 11:00am On Apr 15, 2022
Food is ready Adesuwa

luvlyADESUWA

(1) (Reply)

Dear Nigerians / Real Estate / Set Up Your Business On Google For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.