Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,414 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Woman Cries Out After Her Husband Allegedly Brutalized Her (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Cries Out After Her Husband Allegedly Brutalized Her (photos) (2274 Views)

Court Remands Anambra Lawyer Who Allegedly Brutalized Her 11-Year-Old Housemaid / Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos / Ngozi, Lady Who Attacked Nkiru For Sleeping With Her Husband Allegedly Does Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Cries Out After Her Husband Allegedly Brutalized Her (photos) by EmmyBlogs(f): 10:51am On Apr 15, 2022
A woman identified as Happy Mark has cried out after her husband brutalized her.

The woman who hails from Calabar took to Facebook on Thursday, April 14 to asked Nigerians for prayers.

Sharing photos of herself with a swollen eye in what looks like an hospital bed, the woman she will not die before her time.

She also asked that the hands of the Almighty God rest upon her for a quick recovery.

"I shall not die before my time, instead they will go down before me. May the Almighty hand rest upon me for quick recovery."

https://hgsmediaplus.com/2022/04/15/woman-cries-out-after-her-husband-allegedly-brutalized-her-photos/

Lalasticlala

Re: Woman Cries Out After Her Husband Allegedly Brutalized Her (photos) by immortalcrown(m): 10:53am On Apr 15, 2022
Hmmm! This black beauty?

The truth is beauty is inconsequential when it comes to peace and violence in marriage. Character is the determinant.

I do not know when adults, especially men, will understand that violence is never a good approach to settle any dispute between adults. I think toxic masculinity is why men beat their wives or their girlfriends. It is very bad.

But I also blame women who date or marry violent men. One discovery I have made is most women prioritize sexual satisfaction when choosing spouses or boyfriends. If he gives her orgasms, she will remain in the relationship and endure beatings. I do not know why most women do it. Maybe I will never know the reason because I am not a woman.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Cries Out After Her Husband Allegedly Brutalized Her (photos) by Jeon(f): 10:57am On Apr 15, 2022
unah go still sit-down after the brutal incident.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Cries Out After Her Husband Allegedly Brutalized Her (photos) by MadamVanessa(f): 11:02am On Apr 15, 2022
shocked

Na still women like her will advice her to condone it so to save her marriage instead of taking to her heels. My lovely and beautiful sister singer osinachi tolerated the idiotic behavior of her useless good for nothing husband and today she's laying cold somewhere in the mortuary.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Cries Out After Her Husband Allegedly Brutalized Her (photos) by Spherical77(m): 11:03am On Apr 15, 2022
A violence man do not deserve to live
Re: Woman Cries Out After Her Husband Allegedly Brutalized Her (photos) by Shalommy(f): 11:09am On Apr 15, 2022
Chaii.. See as babygurl just allow agbero guyman do her makeup. Chaii.. No be men carry you come this world na and you no go die with them la.. O.Y.O
Re: Woman Cries Out After Her Husband Allegedly Brutalized Her (photos) by Sekoni003(m): 11:10am On Apr 15, 2022
The signs have always been there but she chose to ignore. Walk away from an abusive marriage/relationship. And to the men who take pride in hitting women, that's so low. Y'all should be ashamed of yourselves.
Re: Woman Cries Out After Her Husband Allegedly Brutalized Her (photos) by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 15, 2022
Dem tie her leg mk she still dey there? I'm sure she'll still go back coz she prolly brought nothing to the table. If not,she for don japa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Cries Out After Her Husband Allegedly Brutalized Her (photos) by samuel051: 11:37am On Apr 15, 2022
Madam wetin u do, abi oga just panel beat ur face like old tuketuke moto for kazeem workshop?
Re: Woman Cries Out After Her Husband Allegedly Brutalized Her (photos) by Yommychrz(m): 11:38am On Apr 15, 2022
Marriages these days is just something else
Re: Woman Cries Out After Her Husband Allegedly Brutalized Her (photos) by GOFRONT(m): 11:48am On Apr 15, 2022
Chaiii......See mending.

The Husband sha really work on this woman.

But some women get razor sharp mouth.

Marriage should be cancelled from our custom Tradition in Nigeria and let stray sex be legalized. Fvck however you want and bear children. Yes.......It is done in Japan and China.
Re: Woman Cries Out After Her Husband Allegedly Brutalized Her (photos) by faithfull18(f): 11:49am On Apr 15, 2022
Let's pray for her as she requested.
Re: Woman Cries Out After Her Husband Allegedly Brutalized Her (photos) by tydi(m): 11:51am On Apr 15, 2022
She married a Chinese I guess the man was just looking for a perfect makeover so his wife looks so much like him thereby increasing the intensity of the love .

1 Like

Re: Woman Cries Out After Her Husband Allegedly Brutalized Her (photos) by Boogyman557: 12:05pm On Apr 15, 2022
Holly Gram cool Why u go beat woman!

See as this woman fine, SEE as this woman make sense!

See her lips like lemon and chocolate lips!

if I get this kind woman waiting 1 make me beat her!

Na to just de NACK NACK her TOTTO from morning till night, AKA 24sc...

infact wey my KALA!

wer my KALA de!

Akinwale bring my KALA 4 me!

OYA make Una drop LOCATION Sharp Sharp!

I SWEAR DOWN

Na to use my old KALA take BLAST BLAST the useless MANCHI of a husband left leg DROP 4 GROUND then use my new KALA take BLAST BLAST em BLOKOS from d left angle side so dat em BLOKOS go SCATTER WELL WELL!

I no go STOP der oooo

I go use my WEED take BURN em YANNSH!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Cries Out After Her Husband Allegedly Brutalized Her (photos) by KingOfAllIgbos: 12:11pm On Apr 15, 2022
Is the husband a chestbeater ?

They are good with development and wife battery.

Maybe he wanted to take her skirts to run away and she refused.
Re: Woman Cries Out After Her Husband Allegedly Brutalized Her (photos) by KingOfAllIgbos: 12:11pm On Apr 15, 2022
grin
Re: Woman Cries Out After Her Husband Allegedly Brutalized Her (photos) by Karlovich: 12:16pm On Apr 15, 2022
embarassed Igboland again!!
Re: Woman Cries Out After Her Husband Allegedly Brutalized Her (photos) by mytime24(f): 12:20pm On Apr 15, 2022
#men
Una wives nobi Una puncing bag
Re: Woman Cries Out After Her Husband Allegedly Brutalized Her (photos) by Winningbot: 1:14pm On Apr 15, 2022
She has deleted the post sad
Re: Woman Cries Out After Her Husband Allegedly Brutalized Her (photos) by headbasher96(m): 1:48pm On Apr 15, 2022
She was asking u her fans to pray for her pls who is her fans again.

Instead of to find way japa from the man na clout she the chase

1 Like

Re: Woman Cries Out After Her Husband Allegedly Brutalized Her (photos) by Emmanuel909090: 1:50pm On Apr 15, 2022
Hmmmm.
Re: Woman Cries Out After Her Husband Allegedly Brutalized Her (photos) by headbasher96(m): 1:50pm On Apr 15, 2022
She was asking u her fans to pray for her pls who is her fans again.

Instead of her to find way japa from the man na clout she the chase
Re: Woman Cries Out After Her Husband Allegedly Brutalized Her (photos) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 15, 2022
Just leave the marriage before it is too late. Your life is in danger. Abusers don't change.
Re: Woman Cries Out After Her Husband Allegedly Brutalized Her (photos) by Chiraq77(m): 3:51pm On Apr 15, 2022
I don't know why some women have a thing for abusive Men
Re: Woman Cries Out After Her Husband Allegedly Brutalized Her (photos) by JovialJune(f): 4:14pm On Apr 15, 2022
Who should pray for you You shall not die yet you're still in the house, pray for yourself first, then pack your things out of that marriage, what nonsense undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Cries Out After Her Husband Allegedly Brutalized Her (photos) by Richy4(m): 4:40pm On Apr 15, 2022
Its so unfortunate that @ the Olympic, we didn't win gold medal in boxing.. when we have people like this woman's husband...

There are lots of talented people wasting their talents in our nation...

Imagine if he puts this into good use, tell me why America and China would win all the medals in boxing... Atleast this woman's husband would have won the junior boxing tournament and Osinachi's husband could win the senior angry
Re: Woman Cries Out After Her Husband Allegedly Brutalized Her (photos) by DaddyGoo: 5:16pm On Apr 15, 2022
A woman you claim to love and you do her like this?

Took a vow before God and man to protect her and this is the protection?!

I'm not judging but nna men people wey don book VIP seat for Hell fire plenty o.
Re: Woman Cries Out After Her Husband Allegedly Brutalized Her (photos) by Richsteemit: 5:27pm On Apr 15, 2022
No pity for bitches. They all want bad guys. So you have see what bad guy give us.

Ipob haram on d beat again. Making Nigeria proud again. Igbo Amaka to make Nigeria to be great again
Re: Woman Cries Out After Her Husband Allegedly Brutalized Her (photos) by BigYash: 7:49pm On Apr 15, 2022
With all these shit happening, why people still dey waste money marry?

This one probably want them to arrest her husband. I still blame the man sha,he for drive her go her papa hux ,instead . Go use your hand put problem for hux,say na wife.. He deserves what he will get..
Re: Woman Cries Out After Her Husband Allegedly Brutalized Her (photos) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 15, 2022
This is so bad, that man need to be arrested and torture severally undecided

Re: Woman Cries Out After Her Husband Allegedly Brutalized Her (photos) by Realmi: 9:22pm On Apr 15, 2022
She will go back wen she is discharged

I no dey advice them again...domestic violence no be my mate
Re: Woman Cries Out After Her Husband Allegedly Brutalized Her (photos) by Abbertee2: 9:38pm On Apr 15, 2022
wink[color=#000099][/color] 1 sided story is bad .

(1) (2) (Reply)

"My Friend Framed Me Up" – Lagos Yahoo Boy Caught With Stolen Gold Chain Speaks / Be Careful Of This Scammer (photos) / Sunday Igboho Second In Command Resumes Office (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.