Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,312 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Repent And Believe In Jesus Christ Crucified As The Son Of God And Our Redeemer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Repent And Believe In Jesus Christ Crucified As The Son Of God And Our Redeemer (263 Views)

Our Redeemer Is Strong / Why Many Jews Dont Believe In Jesus Christ / The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Repent And Believe In Jesus Christ Crucified As The Son Of God And Our Redeemer by ochibuogwu5: 10:53am On Apr 15, 2022
Repent and believe in Jesus Christ Crucified; the Son of God (who died for every human being on the Cross of Calvary and rose from the dead to offer us His Own Life) now so that you may begin to walk in the reality of Heaven both now and for eternity..... the kingdom of God is near at hand...

Death can occur at any unexpected time...
Judgement follows.....
Either Heaven or Hell-fire is where *each human being will spend eternity*

Inside Jesus Christ Crucified is *Heaven/Eternal life* and every other lifestyle outside of Jesus is *Hell-fire*.

Do not allow any being or spirit or teaching to make you *presume* God will accept *any lifestyle manifesting anything less than Jesus lifestyle* because we have been made *the full workmanship of God inside Jesus death on the Cross and His resurrection* so that we may manifest those good works already ordained before the foundation of the world *fresh every second by faith* (Ephesians 2:10) just like Jesus in the days of His human living while having all our weaknesses and limitations as human being thus *there is no excuse for any human being to sin or die in sin and spend eternity in Hell-fire* (John 15:22)
Re: Repent And Believe In Jesus Christ Crucified As The Son Of God And Our Redeemer by ochibuogwu5: 11:58am On Apr 15, 2022
John 6:37 All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. 6:38 For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me. 6:39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day. 6:40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

(1) (Reply)

Our Campaign Against Restricted Threads Must Continue / Viral Video: There Is No Love In Islam - Woman Speaks / The Sin Of Ingratitude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.