Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,581 members, 7,850,970 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:36 AM

Nuclear Missiles sank With Putin's Flagship Moskva & Hundreds sailors are Dead - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nuclear Missiles sank With Putin's Flagship Moskva & Hundreds sailors are Dead (2016 Views)

Russia Moves Nuclear Missiles Towards Finland Border ( Pics, Video) / Turkish Ship Rescued 54 Sailors On Damaged Russian Naval Cruiser Moskva / Several Sailors Killed After Iran Missile 'Accidentally' Strikes Own Ship (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nuclear Missiles sank With Putin's Flagship Moskva & Hundreds sailors are Dead by ken6488(m): 5:50pm On Apr 15, 2022
Kingsteve:

Zombie...eat your heart out!

You and your fellow zombies went their to count casualties na.

Ship did not sink immediately, it was being towed personel where evacuated
Re: Nuclear Missiles sank With Putin's Flagship Moskva & Hundreds sailors are Dead by Kingsteve(m): 5:55pm On Apr 15, 2022
ken6488:
You and your fellow zombies went their to count casualties na.

Ship did not sink immediately, it was being towed personel where evacuated

You too...eat your heart out!

Re: Nuclear Missiles sank With Putin's Flagship Moskva & Hundreds sailors are Dead by VictorUSA(m): 6:02pm On Apr 15, 2022
baralatie:

Aside this you say?
You are making me laugh o
grin grin

We should ask who gave NATO the audacity to bankroll Ukraine civil war for 8 years?
Evidence to back up your claim.
Re: Nuclear Missiles sank With Putin's Flagship Moskva & Hundreds sailors are Dead by Wannabenz: 6:06pm On Apr 15, 2022
Kingsteve:

Zombie...eat your heart out!

Ewu...lol. you for post CNN or any other Media outlet but you went and use your co-okpo post . Adamu. No one died on that ship.
Re: Nuclear Missiles sank With Putin's Flagship Moskva & Hundreds sailors are Dead by Kingsteve(m): 6:10pm On Apr 15, 2022
Wannabenz:

Ewu...lol. you for post CNN or any other Media outlet but you went and use your co-okpo post . Adamu. No one died on that ship.

Ok, so CNN doesn't do propaganda anymore?

Mad people!
Absolutely mad people!

*spits*
Re: Nuclear Missiles sank With Putin's Flagship Moskva & Hundreds sailors are Dead by Wannabenz: 6:37pm On Apr 15, 2022
Kingsteve:

Ok, so CNN doesn't do propaganda anymore?

Mad people!
Absolutely mad people!

*spits*
Ewure...go and read all the media outlets, when the fire started,the crew members were evacuated...and on the next day,the ship was towed and on that process it got sunk due to bad weather. No media outlets recorded any casualty. The reason I mentioned CNN is because if there was to be a victim, CNN won't leave it behind. So now zombie go and rest,read and enhance your dull brain. Okpo
Re: Nuclear Missiles sank With Putin's Flagship Moskva & Hundreds sailors are Dead by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 16, 2022
baralatie:

Shebi you were celebrating the hit on the ship!

Wait
They are now hitting the source of the ballistic strike

Your guess is as good as mine

Kyiv

This shows you do not follow up with the News and just type whatever you want. The source of the strike is not kyiv.
Re: Nuclear Missiles sank With Putin's Flagship Moskva & Hundreds sailors are Dead by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 16, 2022
Wannabenz:

Ewure...go and read all the media outlets, when the fire started,the crew members were evacuated...and on the next day,the ship was towed and on that process it got sunk due to bad weather. No media outlets recorded any casualty. The reason I mentioned CNN is because if there was to be a victim, CNN won't leave it behind. So now zombie go and rest,read and enhance your dull brain. Okpo

Crew members are mostly unaccounted for. Russian lied because of the embarrassiment. Turkish sailors rescued few that abandoned ship.
Do you think a warship will be hit with Missiles and No single casualty? Try to be logical with reasoning.
Re: Nuclear Missiles sank With Putin's Flagship Moskva & Hundreds sailors are Dead by Wannabenz: 7:27am On Apr 16, 2022
BritishNaija:

Crew members are mostly unaccounted for. Russian lied because of the embarrassiment. Turkish sailors rescued few that abandoned ship.
Do you think a warship will be hit with Missiles and No single casualty? Try to be logical with reasoning.
It wasn't hit by any missile.
Re: Nuclear Missiles sank With Putin's Flagship Moskva & Hundreds sailors are Dead by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 16, 2022
Wannabenz:

It wasn't hit by any missile.

It was hit by What then, Stone?
Re: Nuclear Missiles sank With Putin's Flagship Moskva & Hundreds sailors are Dead by omis1(m): 7:41am On Apr 16, 2022
BritishNaija:

no mind d mumu,am sure he believes no Russian soilder has died in d war so far . They love to live and e
Wallow in delusion.
Russia themself confirmed that d ship sank and turkey were able to Evacuate just 58member on board after they got a distress call from d ship.
Pootin asslickers think Russia are invisible or immortal
Re: Nuclear Missiles sank With Putin's Flagship Moskva & Hundreds sailors are Dead by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 16, 2022
omis1:
no mind d mumu,am sure he believes no Russian soilder has died in d war so far . They love to live and e
Wallow in delusion.
Russia themself confirmed that d ship sank and turkey were able to Evacuate just 58member on board after they got a distress call from d ship.

They actually know the truth, But are too ashame to admit the Painful Facts.
Re: Nuclear Missiles sank With Putin's Flagship Moskva & Hundreds sailors are Dead by Wannabenz: 9:01am On Apr 16, 2022
BritishNaija:

Read the news not propaganda.
Re: Nuclear Missiles sank With Putin's Flagship Moskva & Hundreds sailors are Dead by Kingsteve(m): 9:02am On Apr 16, 2022
omis1:
Wallow in delusion.

I stopped replying the zombie...a waste of my precious time, which I'd never get back.
Even if you provide him with hard facts from reliable source(s), he'll still find ways to wallow in his ignorance.

It's akin to trying to keep a pig clean.
The pig will always find ways to go back to where and what it knows best...the mud!

Let them keep wanking off to Putin's pictures and lies if that will make them happy.

Mad people!

*spits in disgust*
Re: Nuclear Missiles sank With Putin's Flagship Moskva & Hundreds sailors are Dead by baralatie(m): 9:24am On Apr 16, 2022
BritishNaija:

This shows you do not follow up with the News and just type whatever you want. The source of the strike is not kyiv.
I would suggest you should follow up with the events .it is a lot faster than you think
Immediately the 40 year old ship was damage.
The first strike was on kyiv military weapons warehouse where the missles was stocked before the west now brought out its own version that it was from another place.
Although Russia is not fooled
Re: Nuclear Missiles sank With Putin's Flagship Moskva & Hundreds sailors are Dead by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 16, 2022
baralatie:

I would suggest you should follow up with the events .it is a lot faster than you think
Immediately the 40 year old ship was damage.
The first strike was on kyiv military weapons warehouse where the missles was stocked before the west now brought out its own version that it was from another place.
Although Russia is not fooled

Please Update yoursel with facts. The mobile battery used to fire those missiles was from Odesa. The way some of you argue blindly is amazingly obnoxious.
Re: Nuclear Missiles sank With Putin's Flagship Moskva & Hundreds sailors are Dead by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 16, 2022
Wannabenz:

Read the news not propaganda.

You shoud follow fact not propaganda.
Re: Nuclear Missiles sank With Putin's Flagship Moskva & Hundreds sailors are Dead by baralatie(m): 10:41am On Apr 16, 2022
BritishNaija:

Please Update yoursel with facts. The mobile battery used to fire those missiles was from Odesa. The way some of you argue blindly is amazingly obnoxious.
Was the missles made at Odessa?
Or it miraculously found itself there?
Re: Nuclear Missiles sank With Putin's Flagship Moskva & Hundreds sailors are Dead by Wannabenz: 10:46am On Apr 16, 2022
BritishNaija:

You shoud follow fact not propaganda.
I should be telling you that. If it was the way you guys are saying it. The news no go leave CNN top news for weeks. No one died on that ship and it was ammunition that detonated not missile. Read through Ukraine lies and other news outlets. The crew members were evacuated and the next day when they were towing it back to the port that it sunk. Good Byes.
Re: Nuclear Missiles sank With Putin's Flagship Moskva & Hundreds sailors are Dead by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 16, 2022
Wannabenz:

I should be telling you that. If it was the way you guys are saying it. The news no go leave CNN top news for weeks. No one died on that ship and it was ammunition that detonated not missile. Read through Ukraine lies and other news outlets. The crew members were evacuated and the next day when they were towing it back to the port that it sunk. Good Byes.
More than 450 Crew unaccounted for and you are saying No one bomb the vessel? I really can't believe my Eyes that people will be denying facts. Go and Thank Turkish sailors that was able to rescue 50 plus. I Guess Turkey is now Ukraine too.
Re: Nuclear Missiles sank With Putin's Flagship Moskva & Hundreds sailors are Dead by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 16, 2022
baralatie:

Was the missles made at Odessa?
Or it miraculously found itself there?
Odesa is city in Ukraine. This your question is funny.
Re: Nuclear Missiles sank With Putin's Flagship Moskva & Hundreds sailors are Dead by baralatie(m): 12:40pm On Apr 16, 2022
BritishNaija:

Odesa is city in Ukraine. This your question is funny.
Ehn nah!
Their source in kyiv is been hit!
So it is funny
Re: Nuclear Missiles sank With Putin's Flagship Moskva & Hundreds sailors are Dead by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 16, 2022
baralatie:

Ehn nah!
Their source in kyiv is been hit!
So it is funny

You are trying to be funny but you are not. The source of attack was Odesa and not Kyiv.
Re: Nuclear Missiles sank With Putin's Flagship Moskva & Hundreds sailors are Dead by baralatie(m): 1:08pm On Apr 16, 2022
BritishNaija:

You are trying to be funny but you are not. The source of attack was Odesa and not Kyiv.
And I said the missles used where is it from?
Re: Nuclear Missiles sank With Putin's Flagship Moskva & Hundreds sailors are Dead by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 16, 2022
baralatie:

And I said the missles used where is it from?

What do you mean Missile use is from where? Is Odesa not Ukraine? Misisile was fired from Odesa.
Re: Nuclear Missiles sank With Putin's Flagship Moskva & Hundreds sailors are Dead by Wannabenz: 1:39pm On Apr 16, 2022
BritishNaija:
More than 450 Crew unaccounted for and you are saying No one bomb the vessel? I really can't believe my Eyes that people will be denying facts. Go and Thank Turkish sailors that was able to rescue 50 plus. I Guess Turkey is now Ukraine too.
Bro...no one died on that ship.
Re: Nuclear Missiles sank With Putin's Flagship Moskva & Hundreds sailors are Dead by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 16, 2022
Wannabenz:

Bro...no one died on that ship.

If you believe that No one died on the ship, Well i can't force you to accept the fact.
Re: Nuclear Missiles sank With Putin's Flagship Moskva & Hundreds sailors are Dead by baralatie(m): 1:57pm On Apr 16, 2022
BritishNaija:

What do you mean Missile use is from where? Is Odesa not Ukraine? Misisile was fired from Odesa.
Congratulations ok!
Meanwhile the place in kyiv where the are making the missles and everyother factory that is been used as logistics in kyiv has been taken out
Re: Nuclear Missiles sank With Putin's Flagship Moskva & Hundreds sailors are Dead by Wannabenz: 1:57pm On Apr 16, 2022
BritishNaija:

If you believe that No one died on the ship, Well i can't force you to accept the fact.
Even CNN with thier hatred for Russia didn't report any death. Those guys on board were evacuated and the ship didn't sunk the day it caught fire. And that fire is from the inside not from any missile. If you're following the war well. You won't be arguing blindly.
Re: Nuclear Missiles sank With Putin's Flagship Moskva & Hundreds sailors are Dead by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 16, 2022
Wannabenz:

Even CNN with thier hatred for Russia didn't report any death. Those guys on board were evacuated and the ship didn't sunk the day it caught fire. And that fire is from the inside not from any missile. If you're following the war well. You won't be arguing blindly.

Keep arguing blindinly and when did you start depending and believing in CNN News?
Re: Nuclear Missiles sank With Putin's Flagship Moskva & Hundreds sailors are Dead by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 16, 2022
baralatie:

Congratulations ok!
Meanwhile the place in kyiv where the are making the missles and everyother factory that is been used as logistics in kyiv has been taken out

Russia keep taking out Ukraine Missile plants on daily basis, I guess Ukraine have trees growing bunch of missiles.
Re: Nuclear Missiles sank With Putin's Flagship Moskva & Hundreds sailors are Dead by baralatie(m): 4:24pm On Apr 16, 2022
BritishNaija:

Russia keep taking out Ukraine Missile plants on daily basis, I guess Ukraine have trees growing bunch of missiles.
Trees planted by NATo
And now we are back to bombing raids on kyiv and now lyiv

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Al Jazeera: Gaddafi Stole $82 BILLION / Conspiracy Theory: Did White House Mastermind 9/11? / Kamala Harris Is A Runs Girl And A Bimbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.