Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,966 members, 7,956,620 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:31 PM

I Hope Obi Wins But Will Not Survive Primaries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Hope Obi Wins But Will Not Survive Primaries (292 Views)

I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka / Peter Obi Will Wins But The Result Will Be Utter To Favor Tunubu / Oshiomhole Might Not Survive Removal Plot By December - The Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hope Obi Wins But Will Not Survive Primaries by slimjohn2k5: 11:18am On Apr 15, 2022
Reasons
1. Nigerians are after money befor they vote for you. This is due to poverty which other politicians have weaponized.
2. In the primaries, this is also about money sharing and he is not sharing any money
3. Only if Nigerians have gone past the phase of money politics and focus on the candidate.

I am not wishing him bad but been realistic here
Re: I Hope Obi Wins But Will Not Survive Primaries by Tinubuadvocate: 11:19am On Apr 15, 2022
He tell you he will not spend money? And moreover
obi is in presidential race to negotiate VP slot.
slimjohn2k5:
Reasons
1. Nigerians are after money befor they vote for you. This is due to poverty which other politicians have weaponized.
2. In the primaries, this is also about money sharing and he is not sharing any money
3. Only if Nigerians have gone past the phase of money politics and focus on the candidate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hope Obi Wins But Will Not Survive Primaries by duro4chang(m): 11:27am On Apr 15, 2022
slimjohn2k5:
Reasons

That one is not a problem. I have seen a picture where Peter Obi was sharing money during campaign.

(1) (Reply)

Ncgf Condoles With Oyo State Govt And Council Of Obas And Chiefs Over The Death / Shit Happened To Crucial Lagos Nigeria Infrastructure Work / 2023: Yahaya Bello Pays N100m To Acquire APC Presidential Nomination Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.