Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,885 members, 7,824,701 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Women . . . Natural Born Networkers - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Women . . . Natural Born Networkers (231 Views)

Evangelist, Nick Vujicic Born Without Limbs Welcomes Twin Girls With Wife / Evangelist, Nick Vujicic Born Without Limbs Welcomes Twin Girls With Wife / Girl Show Off Skin To Celebrate Birthday "I Was Born Unclad" (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Women . . . Natural Born Networkers by Mufflietharsh: 11:38am On Apr 15, 2022
Women are simply born with people skills and social techniques that are responsible for our natural talent to communicate. In other words, we were predestined to talk and blessed with the gift of gab!

How else could anyone possibly explain our ability to network on a personal and business level and form relationships that seem to last a lifetime? We do this by talking to anyone and everyone we meet . . . anyone who will listen, that is . . . and sharing information that somehow bonds us for life while establishing viable business relationships!

Read More: [url=conflict-news.com/titanfall-2-origin-overlay-not-working]origin overlay not working titanfall 2[/url]

"You've got to be kidding me," you say! Not at all. Think about it! What do women like to do? We like to talk and most of us are really good at it! It comes naturally to us and involves little effort.

We talk to other women about life experiences, products, and services we are sold on, products and services we will never use again, a movie that touched our soul, household remedies, our children, our husbands,

ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING! As a result, what are we accomplishing? We are networking. On a business level, we are actually sharing information that can ultimately lead to making the sale . . . not only making the sale but also gaining a loyal client!

There is an art to networking with other women that will enhance your opportunities to gain new and valued client relationships.

By warming up to them with general conversation about family, favorite movies, similar life experiences, or a big sale event, you are setting the stage to engage in a conversation regarding your line of work.

Read More: dead by daylight won’t launch

By simply touching on a topic of conversation that remotely relates to this other woman, you have gained her attention and she is ready to talk. It is important that at such time you get around to discussing your business . . . and you will . . . that you sell the potential client your products and/or services based upon her needs.

Describe to her how your products and/or services can benefit her. Once she is convinced she has to have them, then you have succeeded in the fine art of relationship marketing!

What is relationship marketing? It basically consists of making a business connection with another individual through first of all establishing a one-on-one relationship with the individual that actually blossoms into a full-blown business association.

The aspect of my own business that I certainly enjoy the most is the new relationships I am able to establish with women around the world that go beyond a business association. I also practice relationship marketing on a local level.

Read More: How long Does Vinegar Last In Soil?

Whether in the real world or cyber space, relationship marketing has proved to be highly effective for me in forming associations with other women that go beyond a one-time business transaction.

Through getting to know these clients on a more personal level, we tend to form a bond of friendship that seals the business relationship and preserves it.

Therefore, one of the benefits of practicing relationship marketing is that these clients come back to me for their business needs over and over again. There is a level of trust and comfort that is second to none.

Another prominent example of relationship marketing is the rapidly growing list of women's online networking groups.

These cyber groups consist of female entrepreneurs who are ready to do business on the web and know the value of networking with other women in order to gain knowledge, helpful tips and suggestions, contacts, and exposure.

By actively participating in these groups, the female entrepreneur can accomplish all of these things and more! By building and maintaining relationships with each member of the group, opportunities for doing business have nowhere to go except in an upward direction!

Are you practicing relationship marketing in your business? Are you using your natural-born gift of gab to build a solid client base and establish lasting relationships that go beyond the scope of doing business?

Keeping in mind that not all women feel comfortable practicing this effective method of building their businesses, we realize there are many effective techniques to accomplishing success other than talking our way through it.

However, scores of women . . . and yes, men, too . . . have discovered that building and growing a business through relationship marketing is the ultimate way to establish lasting relationships that lead to success!

Read More: How To Train Your Eyelashes To Curl Naturally

(1) (Reply)

Driving Lessons Rugby / APC Withdrawal Letter: A Legal Perspective / S M M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.