Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

I Paid For Epassport In December 2020 , Can I Still Capture? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Paid For Epassport In December 2020 , Can I Still Capture? (220 Views)

Epassport Guarantors Form / The Dirty Hotel Room I Paid ₦10,000 For A Night - Man Cries Out, Shares Video / Isaac Odigbo In Finland Offers His Marriott’s Malaga Suite For Free In December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Paid For Epassport In December 2020 , Can I Still Capture? by COdeGenesis: 12:59pm On Apr 15, 2022
Hello, Nairalanders. Please I wanted to go the DIY route to get my passport but unfortunately for me I was robbed and my laptop stolen. I was only able to get the payment confirmation of 17,800 for the epassport. I couldn't get the other documents, the Acknowledgment Slip and Application Form, that shows the date I was meant to capture and some other information like the processing immigration office. Here are my questions:

1) Can I still capture given that I made payment for the Epassport on 3rd December 2020?

2) Is there a way immigration officers at the processing office can use information on the payment confirmation slip to get the other documents that might be needed for the capture( Application form and Acknowledgement slip)?

Thanks for your anticipated answers and bashing.
Re: I Paid For Epassport In December 2020 , Can I Still Capture? by Chiefologuro: 2:54pm On Apr 15, 2022
I don't think so. Your payment has exceeded 6 Months.

(1) (Reply)

Most FG Roads In Anambra Are Death Traps- Soludo / Best Things To Do To Enjoy Your Visit To Qatar / Inside Akure City 2022 (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.