Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

The Woman Ran Away After Given Birth To This Scary Child [graphic Picture] - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Woman Ran Away After Given Birth To This Scary Child [graphic Picture] (6630 Views)

Popular Area Boy, Tommy, Killed By Cultists In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) / Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) / South African Woman Caught Cooking And Eating A Child (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Woman Ran Away After Given Birth To This Scary Child [graphic Picture] by DenewLegends(m): 1:57pm On Apr 15, 2022
The Woman Ran away after Given birth to this scary child

Re: The Woman Ran Away After Given Birth To This Scary Child [graphic Picture] by Nezzyyoung230: 2:00pm On Apr 15, 2022
I didn't blame her for that

6 Likes

Re: The Woman Ran Away After Given Birth To This Scary Child [graphic Picture] by realstars: 2:04pm On Apr 15, 2022
She is not ready to be his mothe

4 Likes

Re: The Woman Ran Away After Given Birth To This Scary Child [graphic Picture] by Infection: 2:04pm On Apr 15, 2022
Who no go tuama?.
I would run away too if it were me.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Woman Ran Away After Given Birth To This Scary Child [graphic Picture] by Kingsasian(m): 2:40pm On Apr 15, 2022
Consequences of taking abortion pills

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Woman Ran Away After Given Birth To This Scary Child [graphic Picture] by habsydiamond(m): 2:48pm On Apr 15, 2022
I no blame her too oo... I don't see any light at the end of the toilet for that baby.. If u know u know o

7 Likes

Re: The Woman Ran Away After Given Birth To This Scary Child [graphic Picture] by Godsbaby1(f): 3:15pm On Apr 15, 2022
Kingsasian:
exactly my opinion too

7 Likes

Re: The Woman Ran Away After Given Birth To This Scary Child [graphic Picture] by paulolee(m): 3:57pm On Apr 15, 2022
too scary bt her running away isnt d best option

2 Likes

Re: The Woman Ran Away After Given Birth To This Scary Child [graphic Picture] by headbasher96(m): 4:50pm On Apr 15, 2022
That picture is from thailand look at those inscriptions on those things beside the babys head

8 Likes

Re: The Woman Ran Away After Given Birth To This Scary Child [graphic Picture] by juman(m): 5:33pm On Apr 15, 2022
Hmmmm.
Be grateful everytime.

1 Like

Re: The Woman Ran Away After Given Birth To This Scary Child [graphic Picture] by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 15, 2022
Kingsasian:
Not always as purported.
No abortion pill has been implicated in such.
This is a case of Phocomelia.
It could either be a syndromic Phocomelia or the non-syndromic type.
For now, THALIDOMIDE use has been implicated however, it's not an abortion pill. It's an antineoplastic, anti angiogenesis medication.
Again, WARFARIN an anticoagulant can also potentiate such. Read Fetal Warfarin syndrome

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Woman Ran Away After Given Birth To This Scary Child [graphic Picture] by TheWolfen(m): 6:29pm On Apr 15, 2022
Something seriously went wrong somewhere.

1 Like

Re: The Woman Ran Away After Given Birth To This Scary Child [graphic Picture] by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:39pm On Apr 15, 2022
This is such a sad situation.

1 Like

Re: The Woman Ran Away After Given Birth To This Scary Child [graphic Picture] by Omini247: 7:05pm On Apr 15, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Not always as purported.
It could either be a syndromic Phocomelia or the non syndromic type.
For now, THALIDOMIDE use has been implicated and it's not an abortion pill. It's an antineoplastic, anti angiogensis medication.
Again, WARFARIN an anticoagulant can also potentiate such. Fetal Warfarin syndrome
In your mind you are communicating
in a clear and unambiguous sentence explain what you mean

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Woman Ran Away After Given Birth To This Scary Child [graphic Picture] by Realmi: 7:34pm On Apr 15, 2022
Things are happening
Re: The Woman Ran Away After Given Birth To This Scary Child [graphic Picture] by ONUTOPSY(m): 7:48pm On Apr 15, 2022
INNOCENT CHILD. THIS MAKE ME REMEMBER PASTOR NICKY. HE HAS THE SAME CONDITION. THE MAN IS DOING BETTER THAN THE PEOPLE WITHOUT PHYSICAL CHALLENGES. GOD HAS PURPOSE FOR EVERYTHING HE CREATED.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Woman Ran Away After Given Birth To This Scary Child [graphic Picture] by walyx(m): 8:13pm On Apr 15, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Not always as purported.
It could either be a syndromic Phocomelia or the non syndromic type.
For now, THALIDOMIDE use has been implicated and it's not an abortion pill. It's an antineoplastic, anti angiogensis medication.
Again, WARFARIN an anticoagulant can also potentiate such. Fetal Warfarin syndrome

Doc ind building

2 Likes

Re: The Woman Ran Away After Given Birth To This Scary Child [graphic Picture] by Chevrolet076(m): 9:42pm On Apr 15, 2022
ONUTOPSY:
INNOCENT CHILD. THIS MAKE ME REMEMBER PASTOR NICKY. HE HAS THE SAME CONDITION. THE MAN IS DOING BETTER THAN THE PEOPLE WITHOUT PHYSICAL CHALLENGES. GOD HAS PURPOSE FOR EVERYTHING HE CREATED.

If you know you know... tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: The Woman Ran Away After Given Birth To This Scary Child [graphic Picture] by KingMack(m): 10:06pm On Apr 15, 2022
Which kind wahalla be dis

4 Likes

Re: The Woman Ran Away After Given Birth To This Scary Child [graphic Picture] by Truvelisback(m): 10:18pm On Apr 15, 2022
Kingsasian:
Na how u take know?

2 Likes

Re: The Woman Ran Away After Given Birth To This Scary Child [graphic Picture] by gfaruk(m): 11:35pm On Apr 15, 2022
She shud jst plead for euthanasia

1 Like

Re: The Woman Ran Away After Given Birth To This Scary Child [graphic Picture] by Magnoliaa(f): 10:37am On Apr 16, 2022
Omini247:
In your mind you are communicating
in a clear and unambiguous sentence explain what you mean

It took me less than 5 seconds to Google the terms he mentioned and now I am informed about it. The message is out there, the education is left to you. No be every time we go dey drag our leaders. Na small small things like that dey count, in moving our country forward.

4 Likes

Re: The Woman Ran Away After Given Birth To This Scary Child [graphic Picture] by amuwo1980: 11:15am On Apr 16, 2022
Kingsasian:
Not really , there are so many other pills and medications that can lead to this even your common aspirin and that’s why u see such labels on most products warning against usage if u are pregnant

1 Like

Re: The Woman Ran Away After Given Birth To This Scary Child [graphic Picture] by amuwo1980: 11:16am On Apr 16, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Not always as purported.
It could either be a syndromic Phocomelia or the non-syndromic type.
For now, THALIDOMIDE use has been implicated however, it's not an abortion pill. It's an antineoplastic, anti angiogenesis medication.
Again, WARFARIN an anticoagulant can also potentiate such. Read Fetal Warfarin syndrome
Thank you well informed individual.

4 Likes

Re: The Woman Ran Away After Given Birth To This Scary Child [graphic Picture] by seborrhic: 11:23am On Apr 16, 2022
Chromosomal aberration that could have been a natural occurring event.
The woman may just be unfortunate because it maynot have been due to anything she took.
Could have happened to any woman.

3 Likes

Re: The Woman Ran Away After Given Birth To This Scary Child [graphic Picture] by Omini247: 12:46pm On Apr 16, 2022
Magnoliaa:

It took me less than 5 seconds to Google the terms he mentioned and now I am informed about it. The message is out there, the education is left to you. No be every time we go dey drag our leaders. Na small small things like that dey count, in moving our country forward.
And in your mind now you are wise....
But you fail to decipher that I'm teaching your fellow grammarian something...
Hold your ears ...."Even in a law court while addressing the learned judge you must explain yourself in a clear and simple sentence if not you will start afresh after your grammar".

2 Likes

Re: The Woman Ran Away After Given Birth To This Scary Child [graphic Picture] by henndukwe18: 12:48pm On Apr 16, 2022
DenewLegends:
The Woman Ran away after Given birth to this scary child
why dd d baby appear like ds, is it dt it is nt yet ready for delivery

1 Like

Re: The Woman Ran Away After Given Birth To This Scary Child [graphic Picture] by henndukwe18: 12:49pm On Apr 16, 2022
habsydiamond:
I no blame her too oo... I don't see any light at the end of the toilet for that baby.. If u know u know o
e be like say d baby get 2 prik

1 Like

Re: The Woman Ran Away After Given Birth To This Scary Child [graphic Picture] by habsydiamond(m): 4:55pm On Apr 16, 2022
henndukwe18:
e be like say d baby get 2 prik
pesin no get hand, no get leg u come dey talk about price, wetin him won use prick do Jare... Even if he get ten prick na still oyo him dey

2 Likes

Re: The Woman Ran Away After Given Birth To This Scary Child [graphic Picture] by henndukwe18: 7:44pm On Apr 20, 2022
habsydiamond:
pesin no get hand, no get leg u come dey talk about price, wetin him won use prick do Jare... Even if he get ten prick na still oyo him dey
a baby wit 2 prik don become celeb na

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

21 Yr Old Phillipine Girl Molested And Killed By Father.... / Identity Of Man Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Revealed / Thief Caught And Stripped Unclad At Lagos State University Epe Campus (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.