Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,702 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

How Much Is Your Current Salary? - Career (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Much Is Your Current Salary? (42302 Views)

Why Would You Want To Leave Your Current Job? / How Depressed Do You Feel In Your Current Place Of Work? Part II / How Will The New Minimum Wage Affect My Current Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is Your Current Salary? by Trypant(f): 1:30pm On Apr 16, 2022
LollySeaSide:
As per say I comment for the "How much was your first salary thread", make I comment here too na. Make e for no lost.
Current salary = 8 digits.
6 digits integer, 2 digits mantissa.
Sum of integer digits = 17.
Sum of mantissa digits = 8.
Last 2 integer digits are a mirror of mantissa digits.
Last 3 integer digits are less than 5.
Need more clue?

Owo for person wey no do bodmas...anyway I just lost my job after coming back from maternity leave. I was lied against by a Fulani parent whom I told the truth about her 8year old daughter in my class(primary2).

This is a school I started with from the inception of the school and have spent almost 6years. And they believed a parent over me simply because she threatened to remove her daughter from the school if nothing was done.

I started with salary of 16,500 in 2016.
To 35000......to 38000 in 2018.
Sudden increase for everyone because 3 key teachers put in resignation to go work in another school...the increase now went to 50k....

Was made the head of my department this year January and 5k was topped on my salary for the position.

So when I had a job as a private school teacher was 55k in Taraba Jalingo.

Never considered the years I have spent with them, a nursing mother and a hard-working and committed teacher, I was indefinitely suspended....the only way I will be giving back my job is accept the allegations but I refuse to be cajoled after the embarrassment...

Am looking for a job so I can contribute to feed my beautiful gifts of God to me(my children)
Thanks

4 Likes

Re: How Much Is Your Current Salary? by fragility1000(m): 1:30pm On Apr 16, 2022
zeenaman:
Away from the traditional recurring post of "how much was your first salary", let's go a bit unusual this time around. Most people are comfortable stating the low salary they received at the early stage of their career, I hope they will replicate same now.
The big question : "How much is your current salary?" and in case you are self employed, how much was most recent salary? Let's go.
Mine is 150k. Still managing and hoping for something better

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is Your Current Salary? by Anny505(m): 1:31pm On Apr 16, 2022
BlueRobinns:

Get a chance to work and earn 75,000 Naira by just working from home every month

Offering :

Earn 75,000 Naira writing articles working from home

This project is flexible for full time workers. Just 3-4 hours of work activity per day is all you need to do this

Hurry up and apply today

Send in your application via WhatsApp to 0-7-0-5-4-0-1-1-4-5-4

It's strictly on first come,first serve basis..

Good Luck

Affiliate Marketing people, una no dey rest undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is Your Current Salary? by mbeast(m): 1:32pm On Apr 16, 2022
I ALSO WANNA TAP INTO UR HOPES
dopedan:
Shi shi cry
But I have high hopes
Re: How Much Is Your Current Salary? by mightyhaze: 1:32pm On Apr 16, 2022
Contekbbc:
I like your positive vibes
One can't be sad around an angel like you.
cheesy
You're just too sweet!
Keep it up,angel

just too sweet?

Person u never see before?

cheesy
Re: How Much Is Your Current Salary? by pegix(m): 1:32pm On Apr 16, 2022
adeoyekay:
Would you accept 30k teaching job in Osun and with some other benefits.
Kindly send your c v to this email

Physics teacher is needed

adeoyekayode581@gmail.com

Full time teaching ?
Abi shey na tutorial and extra lesson ni angry grin grin

You should know everybody that takes that cant gjve the student his/her best

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Your Current Salary? by mightyhaze: 1:33pm On Apr 16, 2022
I no get salary.. cry
Re: How Much Is Your Current Salary? by seun9303: 1:33pm On Apr 16, 2022
#25,000.
Re: How Much Is Your Current Salary? by mightyhaze: 1:34pm On Apr 16, 2022
Make una dey convert all these things to dollars to see rubbish una dey earn

We all have been played
sad
Re: How Much Is Your Current Salary? by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:34pm On Apr 16, 2022
10k dirham about 1.6m naira

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Your Current Salary? by Anny505(m): 1:34pm On Apr 16, 2022
18wheeler:

Thanks.
For the last question, there are a few reasons I can give from my experience.

Some ask from genuine need for help. I dont hesitate to give if I can prove the genuineness.

Others feel entitled to part of what you earn; this category include relatives and close friends especially those you grew together. These ones are dangerous.

There are those that think you earn so much more than you need and should "cut soap" for them. They dont feel bad if you don't give but don't usually believe any reason you give for not being able to give them money and that wont stop them asking another time.

There are the habitual beggars. They just ask because they see you. These dont require much. As small as 1K can settle between you. Sometimes even a bottle of beer offered and they are ok. But they can come 100 times a month.

Hope I answered you to some extent.

Me I don't want bread oo, I just want to be your personal assistant sir

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Your Current Salary? by Americafighter: 1:35pm On Apr 16, 2022
Cholls:
My brother this must be from tech I'm guessing

Nope YY specific work sha
Re: How Much Is Your Current Salary? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 16, 2022
Screeeeeeetchh! Let me park my legedize car here.
Well, let's see.... truth b told, currently don't have a salary. I.e #0.00
But from 2nd of May, my incoming small work will set me up for a 70k a month salary. I heard there is even some extra chawa-chawa (should I say tips or fraud self? )choppings apart from my salary that I'll be seeing, on the side..."if you know what to do " He said.
Well, as long as it won't cause trouble for me. Says the others are doing it there...

Abeg, those of you collecting "block money" show to us upcoming a little love.

Someone blessed should kindly quote my comment (and anyone else's comment) and say, 'send your acc details, young man. You'll get there (the big boys level grin) soon.'

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Your Current Salary? by ChoCho54(f): 1:36pm On Apr 16, 2022
cuffee:
idiot. Have you fùcked her
Okobo!
Wetin consain udele and barber?
Re: How Much Is Your Current Salary? by o9o9: 1:36pm On Apr 16, 2022
bukatyne:

You are doing well.

He really isnt doing that well if he is in Lagos.
16years of experience should be bagging nothing less than 1.5 to 2M with the current realities in Nigeria and inflation trends.

I have got offers that would pay slightly higher than that and years of experience is below a decade.

That's why i believe lots of people should start talking about their salaries. All these keeping secrets about what you earn only benefits employers.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Is Your Current Salary? by Chukwulevi: 1:37pm On Apr 16, 2022
Sadly mine is 45k

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Your Current Salary? by redcliff: 1:39pm On Apr 16, 2022
3m

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is Your Current Salary? by Anny505(m): 1:39pm On Apr 16, 2022
ndidibabe:
Salary should be seen as a stepping stone. Before I left Nigeria last year, I employed a guy as a house assistant. He was responsible for picking up my two kids from school, helping them with their homework, and acting as a "runner". He is a recent graduate and was placed on 67k monthly + breakfast+ lunch.

He became too comfortable with the job cus he stays in the neighborhood. When i told him I will be relocating to the UK with my kids, he felt extremely bad! I knew it was because he was going to loose the job. It was such a pity to see an enterprising young guy like that rely so much on a job like that.

Madam, have you guys relocated or I should come and apply too

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Your Current Salary? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 16, 2022
o9o9:

That's why i believe lots of people should start talking about their salaries. All these keeping secrets about what you earn only benefits employers.
Hmmm,come to think of it, those are wise words o. I see the aim of this now.
Employers like the status quo never to be challenged or negotiated. Hmmm...just hmmm

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is Your Current Salary? by Anny505(m): 1:40pm On Apr 16, 2022
Iamthoney:
£790k per week so do the math

You be Messi or Ronaldo?

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is Your Current Salary? by cuffee: 1:41pm On Apr 16, 2022
ChoCho54:
Okobo! Wetin consain udele and barber?
no wonder he dumped you. Akwara
Re: How Much Is Your Current Salary? by Contekbbc: 1:42pm On Apr 16, 2022
It seems some of you boys don't have a sound knowledge about life but I will lecture you.
See,you don't need to see someone before you know how sweet they are.

Knowing people go far beyond physical Outlook.
Like you now,I know you're a woman beater,a half educated atheist and a purposely being,but if you should ask me,if I have known you before, I'll say NO but how did I know you,if not through your energies.

You have a toxic life and so you give out negative energies.

Btw,I have known many mad people here(including you) but I have never seen how you look.
So,judge yourself undecided

mightyhaze:
just too sweet?

Person u never see before?

cheesy
Re: How Much Is Your Current Salary? by ChoCho54(f): 1:43pm On Apr 16, 2022
cuffee:
no wonder he dumped you. Akwara
Who dumped who?

E pain am!

Read the post again. This time slowly.

Fa.ggot!
Re: How Much Is Your Current Salary? by ekenweohia: 1:43pm On Apr 16, 2022
1.55m

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is Your Current Salary? by dammyco(m): 1:44pm On Apr 16, 2022
Smile. Monthly salary abi?? No shaking, I no dey collect salary and I dey look up to God.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Your Current Salary? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 16, 2022
BlueRobinns:

Get a chance to work and earn 75,000 Naira by just working from home every month

Offering :

Earn 75,000 Naira writing articles working from home

This project is flexible for full time workers. Just 3-4 hours of work activity per day is all you need to do this

Hurry up and apply today

Send in your application via WhatsApp to 0-7-0-5-4-0-1-1-4-5-4

It's strictly on first come,first serve basis..

Good Luck
The thing is that, would you give him the data needed for this remote work? Will you??
What if he has no savings and thus, no means of keeping up?
Most employers don't really out themselves in their employees shoes. It doesn't matter to them.
Note, I'm not saying you are one of such people. I'm just saying what usually is the case in our country.
Like me, I'm interested, since I write alot. But then, I know data and one or two other things might end up being a challenge for me. So...I hope you get my point with this.
Re: How Much Is Your Current Salary? by Mexyz(m): 1:45pm On Apr 16, 2022
Contekbbc:

But liking her doesn't mean I want to marry her or date her.
I just like her personality.
Shey you get?

Loud and clear boss
Re: How Much Is Your Current Salary? by Tallesty1(m): 1:45pm On Apr 16, 2022
pocohantas:

Naso naw. World people and their evil tendencies.
Our swears/curses dey work instantly but our blessings no dey work. grin
Re: How Much Is Your Current Salary? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 16, 2022
fragility1000:

Bossy!!
I dey like see motivation.
Enjoy Sir.
Re: How Much Is Your Current Salary? by Toonice(m): 1:49pm On Apr 16, 2022
I don't know how true is this, I heard some workers under Subeb are receiving only leave bonus. Some are receiving 2500 while some 5k
Re: How Much Is Your Current Salary? by OlawaleBammie: 1:50pm On Apr 16, 2022
21sailor:

Bros show your boy way na.
I'm really need am abeg.
Thanks boss
na hunger show me way ooh, so i had to leave my comfort zone(lagos) to an unknown destination (ss) den God took control and the rest was history. We thank God sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply)

What Is The Start Up Salary Of An Air Force Recruit With SSCE? / Doctors' Call Duty Bed At UDUTH Accident & Emergency Department!!! / Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.