Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gifts 4 Houses Worth #100 Million Each To His 4 Pastors - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gifts 4 Houses Worth #100 Million Each To His 4 Pastors (511 Views)

David Ibiyeomie Gifts Pastor Salem Samson A House In Lekki / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gifts Houses To His Pastors / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gifts 4 Houses Worth #100 Million Each To His 4 Pastors by farem: 2:23pm On Apr 15, 2022
PASTOR DAVID IBIYEOMIE GIFTS 4 HOUSES
TO 4 PASTORS THAT HAVE STAYED WITH HIM FOR 25 YEARS AND 20 YEARS PLUS:

IF YOU NEED TO LEARN PASTORS' WELFARE,
PASTOR IBIYEOMIE IS THE BEST AS FAR AS NIGERIA AND AFRICA IS CONCERNED:

PASTOR IBIYEOMIE SAID THE DAY HE DIES, HE WANTS TO BE REMEMBERED AS A MAN WHO LOVED GIVING:

ANY MINISTRY THAT LACKS STAFF WELFARE, MUST HAVE STAFF WARFARE:

WELFARE IS THE CURE FOR WARFARE:

THE LAST TIME I CHECKED, ONLY ONE KNOWN FULL-TIME PASTOR HAS LEFT SALVATION MINISTRIES FROM INCEPTION TILL DATE:

ANYWHERE YOU SEE PASTORS LEAVING INCESSANTLY, THEIR WELFARE IS NOT TAKEN CARE OF:

They may tell you "God said I should Go"
Most times, it's a lie!

THE VOICE OF WELFARE IS STRONGER THAN THE VOICE OF THE PROPHET:

A MAN WHO IS NOT SURE OF HIS CHILDREN'S SCHOOL FEES DOESN'T UNDERSTAND SYSTEM AND STRUCTURE:

That is why every Founder must employ only the number they can take care of.

Mummy Peace Ibiyeomie,

Pastor Charles Alikor,

Pastor David Abiye,

and

Pastor Samson

were all given houses in Lekki, Abuja and Port Harcourt respectively.

Each House is worth over a Hundred Million Naira each.

Pastor David Ibiyeomie said some things that are very touching.

Hear what he said.

"God has blessed me to the point where I can afford anything I want anywhere in the World"
But these people serving under me, can't say that, unless they want to go and steal.
I should be able to make life easy and comfortable for them"

How many years will they work for them to save over a hundred million (N100m or $200,000) in order to buy a house.
Unless you want them to steal.

I have never seen this happen anywhere before, but God told me to be different from what I saw others do.
This is what I want to be remembered for:

" A man who loves giving to people"

And if you want to 'kill' me, just stop me from giving people.

Some Pastors have a Revelation of Giving to God, only few of us have a Revelation of Giving to People.

So said, the Man of God.

Before you say Assistant Pastors should focus on MANTLES and not on MATERIALS THINGS, please consider the scriptures below.

And hear the question Peter asked Jesus Himself.

Luke 18:28-30:
King James Version.
28 Then Peter said, Lo, we have left all, and followed thee.

29 And He said unto them, Verily I say unto you, there is no man that hath left house, or parents, or brethren, or wife, or children, for the Kingdom of God's sake,

30 Who shall not receive manifold more in this present time and in the world to come, life everlasting.

NOW HEAR ME!

Jesus did not rebuke him

Jesus did not curse him

Jesus did not sack him.

Jesus did not suspend him.

Jesus did not brand him carnal.

Jesus did not post him to where he will get angry and resign.

Jesus did not use him to preach in workers meeting.

Jesus did not call him a rebel.

SEE WHAT JESUS TOLD HIM IN VERSE 29 AND 30.

The Reward for leaving everything to follow me, is that you will get it back in manifold ways in this present world and in the world to come eternal life.

So the Blessings that the Assistant Pastors should receive for following, is first in this World and later in the World to come eternal life.

Every Church is talking about their Blessings in eternity, no one is talking about their Blessings in this Life.

In conclusion,
Dear Founder, our Generation is different from this Generation of Pastors.

In our days, we worked for God with empty stomach, not even sure of salary from anyone.

This is the Social Media Generation, they are already corrupted and polluted by the things they hear and see every day.

So please do your self this good, NEVER EMPLOY ANY PASTOR UNDER DURESS, OTHERWISE, YOU WILL HAVE TO PERFORM YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES TO HIM UNDER DURESS ALSO.

IF YOU CAN'T TAKE GOOD CARE OF HIM, DON'T BE FORCED TO EMPLOY HIM.

OTHERWISE, YOU WILL END UP GATHERING FULL-TIME PASTORS THAT WILL BE LEAVING YOU TO GO AND GET A BETTER LIFE ELSEWHERE.

PEOPLE WILL BEGIN TO THINK SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH YOU AND THE CHURCH.

THEY WON'T KNOW IT IS THE VOICE OF WELFARE THAT IS SPEAKING TO EVERYONE OF THEM

NEVER FORGET, THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN TELL A FULL-TIME ASSISTANT PASTOR AND HIS WIFE THAT WILL MAKE THEM TO STAY WITH YOU, IF THEY FEEL THEY ARE SUFFERING FOR FOLLOWING YOU.

Be Blessed.

Irabor Wisdom

Presiding Bishop Answer's Assembly Warri Delta State Nigeria.
-CHURCH GIST
https://www.facebook.com/444807728996437/posts/2737581539719033/

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gifts 4 Houses Worth #100 Million Each To His 4 Pastors by God1000(m): 2:26pm On Apr 15, 2022
Where did he get the money to build those expensive houses?
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gifts 4 Houses Worth #100 Million Each To His 4 Pastors by farem: 2:28pm On Apr 15, 2022
God1000:
Where did he get the money to build those expensive houses?
?
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gifts 4 Houses Worth #100 Million Each To His 4 Pastors by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:45pm On Apr 15, 2022
i guess these charlatans are the people who needs it the most..... FRAUDSTERS IN ROBE!
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gifts 4 Houses Worth #100 Million Each To His 4 Pastors by gaby(m): 3:05pm On Apr 15, 2022
So, money wey everybody donate don turn to him money.

God dey...

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gifts 4 Houses Worth #100 Million Each To His 4 Pastors by desiredhome: 4:39pm On Apr 15, 2022
Religion.....major problem making Nigeria poor..... what happens to the millions contributors?....

Pastor Supporting Yahoo Boys / Why Is There So Much Disagreement About Holy Communion? / Is Hijab Compulsory In Islam?