Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Launches Radio And TV Stations - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Launches Radio And TV Stations (617 Views)

Name Your Favorite Radio And Your Most Favorites Show / Ecobank Nigeria Launches Radio Program For SMEs / Ex FUTA Student Launches Radio App Called Nigeria FM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Launches Radio And TV Stations by Yinksy09(m): 2:33pm On Apr 15, 2022
The National Youth Service Corps, NYSC, has launched its ultra-modern radio and television stations. The NYSC Radio broadcasts to Channel 88.3 FM in Abuja while the NYSC Television runs on TStv Channel 365.

The Director General of the Scheme, Major General Shuaibu Ibrahim announced this during the inauguration of the NYSC television and radio Stations at NYSC national directorate headquarters, Maitama, Abuja.

Ibrahim added that the station would be primarily run by corps members under the supervision of relevant NYSC staff members and the management has already engaged over 200 corps members as pioneer staff to manage the new radio and TV stations..

According to the NYSC Director General, the philosophy behind the establishment of the Radio and Television stations were to educate and entertain Nigerians, give the Scheme stronger voice to sensitize Nigerians on the policies of government, in addition to the promotion of national unity and value re- orientation.

The founder of the scheme, Former Head of State, Retired Major General Yakubu Gowon was also present during the inauguration of National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Television and Radio Stations on Thursday in Abuja. He urged the management of the NYSC to sustain the tempo of its on-going strides which has kept the scheme in national and global limelight.

Major Gen. Yakubu Gowon said that the scheme had in almost five decades of its existence successfully harnessed the potentials of graduate youth as models for defining patriotism, credible and quality leadership as well as economic regeneration.

According to him, the media outfits will no doubt contribute towards enhancing and sustaining the capacity of the scheme to consolidate its achievements and reach out to its global audience.

He said “in particular they will serve as veritable tools for driving our quest for national unity: cohesion and purposeful development.

“It is my earnest expectation that Nigerians will not only find the NYSC radio and television stations as reliable platforms for information dissemination, education and entertainment, but also ensure regular patronage of their services.

“In doing so, we will be demonstrating our collective determination to bequeath a better nation to future generations of Nigerians,” he said.

Source: https://yinksmedia.com/national-youth-service-corps-nysc-launches-radio-and-tv-stations/

Re: National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Launches Radio And TV Stations by God1000(m): 2:36pm On Apr 15, 2022
Good one
Re: National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Launches Radio And TV Stations by Ijoh(m): 3:17pm On Apr 15, 2022
We Ijaws are for Ijaw Republic for all Ijaws and soon it will be achieved.
Because Ijaw Republic or nothing else.
Re: National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Launches Radio And TV Stations by greenfarm234: 12:17pm On Apr 19, 2022
Yinksy09:
The National Youth Service Corps, NYSC, has launched its ultra-modern radio and television stations. The NYSC Radio broadcasts to Channel 88.3 FM in Abuja while the NYSC Television runs on TStv Channel 365.

The Director General of the Scheme, Major General Shuaibu Ibrahim announced this during the inauguration of the NYSC television and radio Stations at NYSC national directorate headquarters, Maitama, Abuja.

Ibrahim added that the station would be primarily run by corps members under the supervision of relevant NYSC staff members and the management has already engaged over 200 corps members as pioneer staff to manage the new radio and TV stations..

According to the NYSC Director General, the philosophy behind the establishment of the Radio and Television stations were to educate and entertain Nigerians, give the Scheme stronger voice to sensitize Nigerians on the policies of government, in addition to the promotion of national unity and value re- orientation.

The founder of the scheme, Former Head of State, Retired Major General Yakubu Gowon was also present during the inauguration of National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Television and Radio Stations on Thursday in Abuja. He urged the management of the NYSC to sustain the tempo of its on-going strides which has kept the scheme in national and global limelight.

Major Gen. Yakubu Gowon said that the scheme had in almost five decades of its existence successfully harnessed the potentials of graduate youth as models for defining patriotism, credible and quality leadership as well as economic regeneration.

According to him, the media outfits will no doubt contribute towards enhancing and sustaining the capacity of the scheme to consolidate its achievements and reach out to its global audience.

He said “in particular they will serve as veritable tools for driving our quest for national unity: cohesion and purposeful development.

“It is my earnest expectation that Nigerians will not only find the NYSC radio and television stations as reliable platforms for information dissemination, education and entertainment, but also ensure regular patronage of their services.

“In doing so, we will be demonstrating our collective determination to bequeath a better nation to future generations of Nigerians,” he said.

Source: https://yinksmedia.com/national-youth-service-corps-nysc-launches-radio-and-tv-stations/
please I have a question as regards the Oraimo watch you posted the other day. If I connect it to my Phone, can I view my Phone images on it? Thanks
Re: National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Launches Radio And TV Stations by Yinksy09(m): 9:56am On Apr 20, 2022
greenfarm234:
please I have a question as regards the Oraimo watch you posted the other day. If I connect it to my Phone, can I view my Phone images on it? Thanks

You have to download the joy wear app on your iPhone but you can’t view pictures on the watch when connected though. You can only set a custom picture that shows has the wallpaper.
Re: National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Launches Radio And TV Stations by greenfarm234: 1:24pm On Apr 20, 2022
Yinksy09:

You have to download the joy wear app on your iPhone but you can’t view pictures on the watch when connected though. You can only set a custom picture that shows has the wallpaper.
thanks for the response, I appreciate

1 Like

Re: National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Launches Radio And TV Stations by Yinksy09(m): 2:44pm On Apr 20, 2022
greenfarm234:
thanks for the response, I appreciate
You are welcome

(1) (Reply)

Simon-Singz_Dadi_@legendglobes.com / Professionalism On Piano(keyboard). / Dbanj Shows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.